3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sepulcher 24.07.20 12:48 am

Easter eggs (Just Cause 2)

They have a lot of them)) for Example, the island from the show LOST (if you didn't reach the mission on this island, then read on) when it flies - the plane explodes, and on the island you can find the most famous bunker from the TV series) There is a beached whale, if to undermine it - there will be a chest with armor. There is a pink pistol, don't know is shooting, if he is, but he is a toy) A shark (actually it is the fin on the bomb). A balloon (this is not a club!!!), if he had had to disrupt all the sandbags - you can fly))) Later I will throw off more useful information...
101 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deus66 24.07.20

bloperas for sure!

_
_MerG_ 24.07.20

I have noticed when someone else throws it screams AHHH!! and then where Novozymes PCHHI! it turns AAPCHE! I think this is developed just for shits and giggles did)

Z
Zeed... 24.07.20

Who knows something about the LOST , tell us what it pays for the bunker like this =)

J
Just133 24.07.20

Zeed,if you're not watching lost,you wouldn't understand

R
RikoChiko 24.07.20

Master - Inquisitor
Screens diminish.

s
sanygamer 24.07.20

the coordinates of the bunker ~ x:1762 at:4304

_
_MerG_ 24.07.20

another friend suggested that the card is 3D and hover over the mountain the camera, zoom in and move left and right. it is convenient to choose the desired height so

S
Sepulcher 24.07.20

_MerG_, Yes))

_
_GrID_ 24.07.20

Not Easter eggs, rather funny. Than it resembles the male sexual organ, although maybe I have a perverted imagination o_o

PS sorry for the quality of the photos as screens in the game do not understand.

J
John117 24.07.20

Scorpion here)))
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

A
AK 47 24.07.20

I think that was the crashed plane on the island LOST:
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

_
_GrID_ 24.07.20

Scorpion here)))
I don't think it's an Easter egg, I bought the game 5 times was found.

J
John117 24.07.20

_GrID_,
in this thread talked about Scorpion so I zaskrinil(I don't think it's an Easter egg)

_
_GrID_ 24.07.20

Many brand of motorcycle in the game - Hamaya is Yamaha with rearranged letters =)

S
Sepulcher 24.07.20

And Sakura (the usual city car) - Acura =)

S
SaLo919 24.07.20

And here is the bunker =)
pix.PlayGround.ru

_
_GrID_ 24.07.20

And Sakura (the usual city car) - Acura =)
It is quite possible =)

G
GosySkill 24.07.20

what is the mission with the island lost at yellow account? I was already furious their technicians carry on the stupid missions

_
_MerG_ 24.07.20

you play, when the game ends will be unhappy that the game is short. I have saves of that mission

_
_MerG_ 24.07.20

nifiga not new, its been all know