3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metal Messiah 24.07.20 01:24 pm

A common theme (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Do You have a question whose answer you found?
You don't know in what subject to address, and the new to create are not solved?
There is an urgent need to Express some idea?
Or just want nafludit(within reason of course:) but don't want to get scolding?
Then write in this thread, the thread without a specific topic of discussion.
Guidelines for using thread
1. To comply with the rules of PG.
2. To address only those issues that (at least indirectly) related to the Stalker series.
3. And yet, I highly recommend only ask questions on the RFP. Otherwise will be sent here Shadow of Chernobyl, clear sky, here or here S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2
4. Pictures of large size, pieces of code and big chunks of text need to hide under the spoiler. Code - 5. The parametria, ie bragging number killed/found/earned/passed respectively vrazhin/artifacts/money/quests - not encouraged.
101 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rainbow_user 24.07.20

We (I) waited (al), and it happened! Offtopic, posony!
PS the Gaps in the code get.
P. S. 2 Candy to those who unsubscribe following.

L
Left4LifebyLight-Layt 24.07.20

Or just want nafludit(within reason of course:) but don't want to get scolding?
It's a loophole for flooding, as evidenced by the previous post...

R
Rainbow_user 24.07.20

Left4LifebyLight[You are nothing for me]
Do not lose office.

Okay, okay. Give an example of a normal post.
Recently (just a week ago, but I was out of town for five days) decided to go through the RFP issse times. Took veteran. On Cheers completed all the missions in Zaton. There are no deaths. Although the station was nearly bent. Underestimated hires. There are three bullet - consider the body. But the method is checked. At first entices them out of the building somewhere (it's just fired a couple of times at you and went). Bistrenko then went around and entered from the other side. Quietly carried everything of value and dumped over the bridge. It's simple.

In General, communication is not a flood. Moderator next, all the rules.

K
Karnefis 24.07.20

Somewhere about ten days ago I decided again to go SGM v1.7, came to campaign in Pripyat (before successfully completing all the quests), and it was a disaster of biblical proportions, vinda flew off =(... Searched in the Internet the equivalent of his saves, not found, and today I stumbled on the store on disk: S. T. A. L. K. E. R. is called I Work Alone, very nice mod for the RFP, no new quests have not yet found, but the thrill of the game for the first time, the controls. Already 10 hours of play, not to take =)
Recommend!

-
-Kosh- 24.07.20

Recently downloaded the RFP, since the disc is left in the other house. In General, the rap sheet was not very clean on the inside as I initially thought was some harmless mod.
Well, in General I come in, go to Skadovsk and then to me the bear comes over (he popped out of the Lada Kalina) and has a balalaika. Then cut-scene, I come to and find yourself in some kind of basement. It's dark, and suddenly BAM! The light turns on, colors are bright, vivid, searing. And here comes the same bear that hit me in the head, pulls from his pocket a vodka and pours the contents into the aluminum Cup. Other bears untie my hands and the bear with vodka (I understand that he is the chief) said:
In the General case, stalkerok give you a choice. Or going to thump us, or try to pass our maze, if you're lucky, at the end you will find a good swag.
I was just about to answer that'll take my chances in the maze your as close stirred some crap. She groaned, growled, and from the pile of blankets got out...Sidorovich!
- *Ki, again, you damned drunks, tentacle sucker you in the crotch! Release the last batch of Putinka was great!
-Oh, friend, quietly began bear - We both know that you left our clan singed crap.
-How dare you! I'm a respected dealer in the Area, each pseudopath Yes, I know, but you dare bbefv krkh!!
Other bear, with armaturinami in his hands and put a gag Woe to the dealer in the mouth.

Why am I all that? I fly after the location, nothing helps! What to do? :`(

K
Karnefis 24.07.20

Coches-
And you fall, and you pretend to be dead, then the bears will think that you died and will take you to the Skadovsk to the Tremor. He'll be fast on their feet =-)

-
-Kosh- 24.07.20

Oh, thank you, it worked. And departure wasn't ;)

R
Rainbow_user 24.07.20

Kosh in his repertoire. -_-

Karnefis
vinda flew off =(
Um... how's That? Viruses? Or in the same folder, whose name can not be called a dug?
By the way I have also W7 in the Internet to look for a laptop is still a piece of iron.

PS Tomorrow (well now surely) will visit perhaps woodland. The questionnaire has already updated.

p
pavlushkaa 24.07.20

vsep Privat))help solve the problem))we have four comp we play two against two on LAN without Internet))all was normal then became blunt game))during the connection, writes a different version although everything is on one disk))from sachigo so

N
Nyutka23 24.07.20

The people I have a question! Unable to decipher the abbreviation PS ?

R
Rainbow_user 24.07.20

pavlushka
Alas, I have no idea. Try it all together - in unison to reinstall the game.

Нютка23
Literally - NPC (eng. Non-Player Character — NPC).

Yesterday I tried to play online. M de with my Internet... Well kill me all the time because of latency - the action takes place two seconds after the command. Although ping the least. Play impossible.

N
Nyutka23 24.07.20

Rainbow_user
Thank you, and then write the NPC, can not understand who it is))

M
Metal Messiah 24.07.20

NPC (eng. Non-Player Character — NPC).
Maybe unplayable, all the same?

R
Rainbow_user 24.07.20

Metal Messiah
Let it be yours.

w
we get what we deserve 24.07.20

Metal Messiah
And Arnie is the topic approved?I like created and in no time!And Arnie is silently endured!But no,once he said that to communicate is Themes.

M
Metal Messiah 24.07.20

Konnor
But Arnie is my direct superior?

w

Metal Messiah
But he just may not like it but the differences between the moderators that can't be good...

M
Metal Messiah 24.07.20

Konnor
You're out of your mind? I subject quite elaborately created, problems should not be.

w

Metal Messiah
And Arnie, I realized just supervises it?
p.s
I do not understand it,why sit on the site if everyone got a forum where he is moderator need moderation and moderated already.

v
voin-Ya 24.07.20

good day, dear.
I want to thank everyone who creates an additional fashion to so favorite the game Stalker: Call of Pripyat: it help you to take in the sights of this wonderful and mysterious world, which has long been beckoning adventurers. Thank you for Your imagination for new stories, even for errors from which no one is immune.
Entirely sharing Your aspirations and expectations, ready to turn my modest ability in developing new storylines for mods.
Thanks again for your work. Do you really need.