3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metal Messiah 24.07.20 01:24 pm

A common theme (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Do You have a question whose answer you found?
You don't know in what subject to address, and the new to create are not solved?
There is an urgent need to Express some idea?
Or just want nafludit(within reason of course:) but don't want to get scolding?
Then write in this thread, the thread without a specific topic of discussion.
Guidelines for using thread
1. To comply with the rules of PG.
2. To address only those issues that (at least indirectly) related to the Stalker series.
3. And yet, I highly recommend only ask questions on the RFP. Otherwise will be sent here Shadow of Chernobyl, clear sky, here or here S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2
4. Pictures of large size, pieces of code and big chunks of text need to hide under the spoiler. Code - 5. The parametria, ie bragging number killed/found/earned/passed respectively vrazhin/artifacts/money/quests - not encouraged.
101 Comments
Sort by:
p
professor 24.07.20

Nick Zotov Bandit
in Zaton will kill all Degterev

R
Rainbow_user 24.07.20

Today I have the controls,
This-Oh-one is a Stalker... xD

M
M200 24.07.20

where to find 3 Veles detector? 2 found...

M
Maks Begun 24.07.20

How to cut the plot?

R
Ripper Man 24.07.20

Stumbled upon a film about the AREA, moget someone will be interested: http://www.gigatorrent.net/movies/uzasi/4027-zapretnaya-zona-2012.html

P
Patriot PG 24.07.20

Kintos pliz xrNetServer,the game doesn't work!It is in the folder bin in the game folder.

V
Vladomir49 24.07.20

Advise, do I need to put patches 1.6.01 and 1.6.02 on litsenzionku. Answer braya Stalker - pensioner, pliz.

R
Rocky Balboa 24.07.20

Hey everyone!

1nfssss 24.07.20

and do not tell how to change the initial inventory, gg

M
Mrcrash01 24.07.20

How to find coordinates on the map

x
xLoanaq 24.07.20

As the enemy make the yellow? Faced with the immortal NPCs (in fashion) and now he stirs, I need to talk to him.

w
we get what we deserve 24.07.20

Hi all.

K
Karnefis 24.07.20

Hello! Came into the bar and noticed on the Bulletin Board still hangs announcement about the Reaper, although the quest has long been made. Is it so difficult to pay Tigeru for vyponenie that quest and removed the ad from the Board. And will be a new announcement to hang in place of the old.
Spoiler

M
Metal Messiah 24.07.20

Karnefis
You really care about message boards? It has already put the bolt, I think.
And do yourself neither the time nor the desire is not available to me.

A
ArkisH122 24.07.20

Hello guys advise is the best mod, rating. The new company, locations, and so without bugs and crashes. So is there a mod?)
Thank you.

R
Rainbow_user 24.07.20

And activity less and less... Recently I was just thinking about all my shelter in the Internet. One of the memorable community was definitely still alive. Sorry to the thousands of messages I have not lasted, although was just in its peak.
Well, swing. Hello to everyone who remembers me, and happy New Year! :) Bursting with something on my wishes...

PS Bro, if you think it's a flood, remove. In Lepto I would not refuse to play. Well, or drag it into your overall theme.

____
still, Yes, still in General

w

Silas the words of the Charter the moderator of the rules, Fludilki can have a place to be. opening theme. If the same activity is absent - the topic will be closed again.

Z
Zred31Nova 24.07.20

hi all there is a master zone in S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: S N Fear Zone ?

w

Zred31Nova
Hello. Purely on the RFP is, and what about the fashion for fashion don't know.

Z
Zred31Nova 24.07.20

turokxxx
Thanks for the reply,sorry for that nope :(