3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 06.09.19 08:26 pm

Games with a large number of CMV elections.

Good day, comrades! Advise me the game in which the player provides a large number of elections, which radically affect the game's plot. (Not like Walking Dead by Talltale where in any case the ending will be one, or rather two. These elections are not ochem) I started to download Dishonored, say that this game just shines variability. Expect you your options of games with a large number of CMV elections, changing the subject. Game from Talltale not offer.
39 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 06.09.19

Arcanum.

E
Ex_Vandal 06.09.19

Mhmm... Dishonored all variationsthe comes down to killing or not, I want a happy end, kill the minimum, that's all. Well, Yes, there will be more/less contamination of the city, but it is the whole variation. Live is Strange like has a very unique gameplay.
In General, games with a serious story changing very little, it is very difficult and costly to implement. But by and large you can and supporting the Imperials in Skyrim, or brothers of the storm to change the geopolitical map.
I can only think of the old platformers Tactic Ogre over there, Yes, you give very difficult puzzles and plot them after great changes. As You are the first plug - drown in the blood of the city did not support the uprising and blame it on enemies, or to give up? But failure leads to the fact that liberation uprising can drown and people will continue to suffer under the yoke of the conquerors.

S
SKVERNING1 06.09.19

PaXa_
Mass Effect, Resident Evil HD Remaster and others from this series (the old course 1,2,3, Code Veronica and here is pereizdanie Zero out). And I have forgotten all the game Vampires there is a choice at every step and the map is traversed each time differently. (This game is old but the soul takes...). Well, the first three Silent Hill masterpiece, then shit...

i
ironHAMMER.ms 06.09.19

In X-COM: UFO Defense, play. There is every choice on what kind of database the last 10 elerium to perepravit such effect that Oy vey.

_
_Y_ 06.09.19

PaXa_
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic first and second parts. There is some variation and choice. Some choices do affect the plot of the game. Fallout 1-2. Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines there are not as many choices, but there are influencing the storyline. Can try Dragon Age: Origins.

v
varw 06.09.19

PaXa_
dayz,rust all games of the genre survival all depends on you you it I what to do

M
Morag_Tong 06.09.19

References Chet I do not advise almost(S by the way was wrong about dragon age - variability there is rather superficial). Planeskape: Torment - greater variability after its release had not yet been invented (1999 by the way), in Principle even a Witcher can add. Of these to note is that I want To, Vampires and Fallout, but I can hardly believe that their need to imagine, I'm sure you've heard of them. Mass Effect seems to be Yes, but if you play them, then all 3, but in the third election with twists full of bullshit, too Extreme and in most of its illogical (do not give the option acceptable to most appreciate the story players happy except the ending).The arkanum - in principle, Yes, but there is need for you to determine whether you like the style of the game; I personally really hate the fact that because of the terrible(in my opinion) design I just do not want to play it, forcing yourself to do it could go a maximum of half of the game, the result spat and removed. This is in regards to the RPG - among them there is always something to choose.
By the way another Fable is perfect here.

About shutanov and related genres - silent hill can be tackled, but there is probably on the level of Prince of Persia 2 - the ending is probably the style of the game is affected, not the decisions (Thoroughly check each hole with one end, rashesh on speed the entire game - other)

Variability in the strategies(x-com and UFO(in principle the same game with small differences) - in my opinion at all out of place, as is the moral or the story of the election there is not so much, probably just some of the consequences have to rake(inconvenience or Vice versa)

I
Ingalyator 06.09.19

Dungeon, the entire game needs to make decisions in the spirit of stand two chairs...

P
PaXa_ 06.09.19

Morator
Try Fable and Planskape: Torment. Maybe will get to Silent Hill, but maybe a little later. Thank you

P
PaXa_ 06.09.19

Anderby
See what it is...

P
PaXa_ 06.09.19

Ex_Vandal
LiS I didn't like. Elections do not affect the ending in any way. What would you do the ending is still the same. And about Dishonored I haven't played it and are just going. Write that variance a lot, but I don't know to be honest.

E
Ex_Vandal 06.09.19

I
Alas, oddly enough, no real forks in the road, neither in Dao nor in me, nor svtor. Ie for the story they are, but the gameplay, all this is weakly reflected, pass all the same, but on the other input. And in the end we on the fingers to tell how blossomed/extinct towns and villages. Painfully difficult, and maybe just broke, do developers really noticeable fork in story games.

In General, it would be gorgeous in Dao mages to buy mercenaries to kill the Templar of Tarnow, win more and build your enervite ^^

P
PaXa_ 06.09.19

Thank you all. Apparently the real story forks, as comrade wrote above, there is in any game. Alas... will Have to play games with emulation the election... With the illusion... thanks again, will try all that advised me, to try)

V
Viktor Ivanov1980 06.09.19

If not pignasecca graphics that Vampire: The Masquerade — Bloodlines

P
PaXa_ 06.09.19

Viktor Ivanov1980
Try) Graphics for me are not important)

M
Morag_Tong 06.09.19

By the way the same Age of Decadance more

P
PaXa_ 06.09.19

Paul Abrams [Mr.Strelok]
Laugh? Where there is an election, affect the plot?)) Hah, smiled)

V
Vyxyxol 06.09.19

PaXa_
cardinally
Lord! I can't stand anymore, but still cardinal

M
Mr.Rifleman 06.09.19

PaXa_
Just listed games with multiple endings. Well, seriously, so that the player's choices affect the story... not sure if there are games at all. In ArmA 2, for example, in the second half of the game, then where will you go, will depend on what you did before. Not twice to finish the game with the same result, unless you act on some kind of scenario. And only then. I have quite enough non-linear games, and choices affect story is somehow surprising.

P
PaXa_ 06.09.19

Muskrat
Hah, thank you)) Always make this mistake)