3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 06.09.19 08:26 pm

Games with a large number of CMV elections.

Good day, comrades! Advise me the game in which the player provides a large number of elections, which radically affect the game's plot. (Not like Walking Dead by Talltale where in any case the ending will be one, or rather two. These elections are not ochem) I started to download Dishonored, say that this game just shines variability. Expect you your options of games with a large number of CMV elections, changing the subject. Game from Talltale not offer.
39 Comments
Sort by:
P
PaXa_ 06.09.19

Paul Abrams [Mr.Strelok]
I just thought that maybe there are, I just don't know about them.

X
X_ray_83 06.09.19

contra hard corps

P
PaXa_ 06.09.19

X_ray_83
Already crap went) it's Time to close the topic.

X
X_ray_83 06.09.19

PaXa_
It's not crap, but the game is nonlinear and the choice of where to go, there are different levels... of the modern games had it !

R
RikoChiko 06.09.19

Heavy Rain.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 06.09.19

Star Wolves 2: Civil war

P
PaXa_ 06.09.19

eroppo
I care about the elections that will affect the plot, the ending.That is, in some moments the game provides an exciting choice that will completely change the plot. That is the story with forks story and different endings. As I said, games like Walking dead I don't need. There is only the illusion of elections. But really they just dilute the gameplay, and you go down a linear plot. The endings are all the same two. I hope now more clear

V
Victor_Wayne 06.09.19

It is strange that no one mentioned to Survive until dawn.

P
PaXa_ 06.09.19

eroppo
We're on a gaming portal and not on the website lovers policy right?

P
PaXa_ 06.09.19

Ventura_Van
I have no console, so, alas, this game I walk around the side...

P
PaXa_ 06.09.19

eroppo
Be sarcastic to your mother you will be. There are all the normal people, the words not finding fault, you came to advise or to find fault with words?

P
PaXa_ 06.09.19

eroppo
The school has graduated long ago and you should too. And about of the mothers: you are the result of education of parents. But looking at you there is a feeling of inexperience. I would not disgrace my parents. Otocica from the Mat and quit. I do not know about your school, but if you finished it, I advise you to go back, maybe re -...

P
PaXa_ 06.09.19

eroppo
And here the absence of the brain?... He carped the hell knows what, and says hell understand that... You just disgraced now. Fuck, please kill yourself against the wall or jump out the window, after all. As such autistic Land of ours is, really?...

T
Termibus 06.09.19

Even though you wrote that games from telltale not predicate, but still in borderlends very many choices which really affect the plot and the actions of the characters.
And so hard to remember something really worthwhile. Sad...

E
Ex_Vandal 06.09.19

Ventura_Van by the way, Yes, but I think there are mainly bakers and the game is purely a console. Although... Is there action in the locations and the locations themselves change? But the game is gorgeous, although on the console I will not prevent))

E
Ex_Vandal 06.09.19

Morator heh, when I rocked the decadence I was hoping for a lot, but in fact, despite the features of this game, recommend to everyone would not. Yes, there are elections, but throughout the game I strangely haunted feeling terrible limitation of actions. Can certainly the feel of the game influenced the setting of unrelieved villainy. But again instantaneous movement where it is not necessary if you don't sound random answer...

G
Gameficator 06.09.19

Dude, really great choice is the only mmorpg in mode, all against all, and the plot is the scenario where a choice without a choice.

T
T.T.G 06.09.19

Oddly enough, but a series of Civilization can be interpreted as an endless series of choices/consequences.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 06.09.19

You can still add METRO 2033 and METRO Last Light. There style of play and moral choices of the hero (supposedly to kill or spare) also affect the ending.