3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 24.07.20 09:26 pm

Whether to play the fan? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Want to play in something cool, and here stopped at the choice of buying this game. I'm not a fan of the series, tried to play the second part - is not gone. It was difficult to get used to the fact that the sword can be used at the same time magic. And there are several types.

In the third part of the magic required?

From the genre of RPG from the latest really enjoyed Risen 3 (through the entire series).
In the same Skyrim and couldn't play. Tried 3 times. Too many things in invertase, and it is not clear - what is needed and what is not.

Actually should you play or better to pass?
Not difficult to understand such a huge game? I mean such an abundance of side quests, dialogues, and what is even more repulsive - a bunch of items and crafting (like it is in the game).
51 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 24.07.20

FallenGhost
Not play, do not know. I hate to say it, but the download pirates and look. Either buy the incentive and return, given that play no longer than two hours and sit for no longer than 14 days. It is still an option to watch the streams/videos of gameplay, I think not much despoilers, if you're not familiar with the series.

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 24.07.20

For the sake of the story though, it would be worth it,crafting is not required,it is possible to find a lot of things.

G
Glnai 24.07.20

FallenGhost
Worth at least a try . I'm not a fan of the series but in the summer I decided to try was 1 and part 2 and I can say that the series is worth it to at least meet her .

d
dimakozhanov 24.07.20

FallenGhost
Certainly worth playing, one of the best games of all time, it is nothing complicated and not understandable no, the game is full of tips for beginners.

z
zEmberg 24.07.20

I'm not a fan but then go out with her did not want

M
MagicCover 24.07.20

FallenGhost
from what you describe Witcher 3 you don't like, there is a very cluttered inventory, nothing is clear, the magic will have to be used constantly and using swords and magic, pumping the game full of pop, will give 1 point and how to stretch for 10 different strange abilities, a very complex system with crafting swords and armor, to look for rare integritty for pumping the sword, to look for a special swordsman who makes these swords, and crafting by the way of voluntary - compulsory system of quests - nifiga not clear what quest you started, what was done, where are you in the process of passing this whole system of leveling, if you go through the quest at a higher level would be crazy hard if the quest below level will be very simple. With this theme get back in the trims don't mess until you start to deal with vetcherom two hours will fly by and not notice

M
Man01 24.07.20

Is definitely,not a fan of the Witcher,but part 3 just changed that after the 3rd part and went 1 and 2 with pleasure. The plot is very, very decent,+ 2 great elegant complement,believe me,this game is made with a huge attachment of the soul,and like it! GTX 660 will pull it at least on medium,Hairdryer x4 pull,the main thing that Opera 6+!)

s
saa0891 24.07.20

FallenGhost wrote:
Too many things in invertase, and it is not clear - what is needed and what is not.
Everything is much easier.

FallenGhost wrote:
It was difficult to get used to the fact that the sword can be used at the same time magic. And there are several types.
The magic here is to use does not necessarily the more branches of a flow here is quite simple,and many of them.

FallenGhost wrote:
Not difficult to understand such a huge game? I mean such an abundance of side quests, dialogues, and what is even more repulsive - a bunch of items and crafting (like it is in the game).
Or anything complicated there,but the game is cool,definitely worth a go,and as I mentioned above the loot here is actually not as much as crafting,even in comparison with the same Skyrim.

T
The_Black_Wolf 24.07.20

Well just like Risen and not particularly liked Skyrim, then most likely, the Witcher you might enjoy.
FallenGhost wrote: In the third part of the magic required?
There is basically waving a sword. Magic is only an auxiliary tool.

s
safirod 24.07.20

FallenGhost
Not a fan of the series BUT suggest!!!

And so if in doubt it is better as said above download pirates try you never know will not come.

V
VETER15 24.07.20

worth it, even bare hands beat all

D
Danil Lipatov 24.07.20

If you want just part of understanding come on in the 2nd part and so no

C
Chestir 24.07.20

FallenGhost
To that part, I also was not a fan of this game :)

K
K3DR 24.07.20

Definitely worth it. In the Witcher and easy to understand, I'm a fan of the series I say - if you plot in the first place it is necessary to pass part 1 and 2, then you'll get stuck and not want to go. But if you play a few of the evening the story pirates.

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 24.07.20

FallenGhost wrote:
I'm afraid my Hairdryer x4 with a GTX 660 on Board getting too old for this) wanted to Take on PS4.
I also фен955 and 660(in profile details) is fine. only in Novigrad slightly sags fps. (there is a percent under 100%) a couple of settings, attach and OK. 35-45фпс.
PySy: Skurov I also tried several times to play at the time, and did not pass. for me it is crap

M
Mama Stiflera 24.07.20

FallenGhost wrote:
From the genre of RPG from the latest really enjoyed Risen 3 (through the entire series)
Then I think not worth playing

G
Garry3Fingers 24.07.20

All 3 games passed without magic

A
Alex Hawk 24.07.20

FallenGhost
Buy. Will like it definitely.

V
Villentretenmert 24.07.20

Damn , I know , of course, all a matter of taste . But how can one not like Skyrim ?

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

on bunch, you can use tsitatami on endless inventory then management items will not be particularly volnovat
you can pass the game and especially without magic she will need it only in some places. the complexity the complexity is that there's no need to gathers the loot from the loot to do all sorts of elixirs and oils and some sort of Ghost or disassemble finally it will have to kumarit uncomfortable with a clever spell.
then hike the game will emerge all sorts of characters that I don't get to play in part two at least are not very Naomi and a book if you do not know.
the rest of the game is quite similar to the reason for the difference of the inventory and the Witcher all as it is tied to the level in reseach as far as I remember more to the characteristics and LUT
what prostate cancer without raking deposits the loot in the inventory?