3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 24.07.20 09:26 pm

Whether to play the fan? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Want to play in something cool, and here stopped at the choice of buying this game. I'm not a fan of the series, tried to play the second part - is not gone. It was difficult to get used to the fact that the sword can be used at the same time magic. And there are several types.

In the third part of the magic required?

From the genre of RPG from the latest really enjoyed Risen 3 (through the entire series).
In the same Skyrim and couldn't play. Tried 3 times. Too many things in invertase, and it is not clear - what is needed and what is not.

Actually should you play or better to pass?
Not difficult to understand such a huge game? I mean such an abundance of side quests, dialogues, and what is even more repulsive - a bunch of items and crafting (like it is in the game).
51 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 24.07.20

FallenGhost
My GTS 450 now I laugh at you.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.07.20

FallenGhost
I'm afraid my Hairdryer x4 with a GTX 660 on Board getting too old for this) wanted to Take on PS4.
I also have a Phenom.Play same.Buy,will not regret.I do not regret,though not a fan of the series.Now I pass the 3rd time for game to spare,but to leave the passage is not desirable.For 10 months, played only 119часов

DragV Land
nothing is clear, the magic will have to be used constantly and using swords and magic
Everything is clear there.A inventory divided,swords and elixirs can easily find.Quen can not be used,then it will not weak,if on the complexity of DEATH to pass you.From hits is to Dodge, not block everything I can.Swords to use it.And to sharpen them is also by itself,otherwise the wear is guaranteed.Hover over any item in the inventory,everything is there.

pumping the game full of pop, will give 1 point and how to stretch for 10 different strange abilities
Some main quests and 2 points will give.Do not enter unseen into error,if he neveruse.The abilities are also all clear:which of the abilities put in the tree,is a Witcher and uses.Also in the game shows how many points you need to make to move to the next level in this ability

look for rare integritty for pumping the sword, to look for a special swordsman who makes these swords, and crafting by the way of voluntary - compulsory system of quests - nifiga not clear what quest you started, what was done,
You can not search for rare ingredients,armor money can buy.It will cost more,but it may not be minuses.I now exactly what was to do.Clean treasure chests,sell the contents and buy good armor and swords.The quests you choose,either basic or optional.You can order to choose,a treasure hunt.All of this available in the game,you only need a bit to think about.For each custom-made monster is given a sword.Some blacksmiths are well paid for such swords.

if you go through the quest at a higher level would be crazy hard if the quest below level will be very simple.
Much still depends on how much Geralt pumped.And the mob who Bang have.In some quests to kill is not necessary,as for example,the Troll Hryas-Hryas.

S
Shock Burst 24.07.20

Buy it, play smart! The developers have tried on glory!)

M
Morgan Yu 24.07.20

To be honest, the question subtype is it Possible to go port?
Really stupid question, I play.
I personally played all of the Witcher, but the first and the second fierce is shite, but the third went)

A
Assassins11148 24.07.20

FallenGhost
Not very old. I don't know about Panama, but gtx 660 copes with the graphics. I have a bunch of gtx 660 plus intel core i5-4460, high below 25 fps does not drop. And regarding the question - go through is definitely worth it. At least try it. If you do not come, then you can not continue to play. But certainly worth a try

h
hardqest 24.07.20

If you play on easy difficulty,you can not use magic,the enemies are easy and you just enjoy the story.But the greater pleasure you will experience if you read at least one book,then you'll understand why magic potion,craft.

O
Oleg V 24.07.20

it is free

V
Vladimir Platonov 24.07.20

Bupycop
ummm 2 hours... the Witcher don't rate in any case..
Now 30 hours is sometimes not enough to understand what the game represents ))

V
Vladimir Platonov 24.07.20

Play not a fan of the Witcher... to be honest , I got played... and I realized that it's not really my thing, perhaps because of the weak laptop.
Although this will be the norm PC will probably evaluate the game by yourself.

B
Bupycop 24.07.20

Vladimir Platonov
Depending on what criteria to assess in terms of plot and atmosphere, is clearly not to evaluate 2 hours, but the timing, localization, management, it is possible to estimate.

E
Evgeniy Kerasyae 24.07.20

Worth , witch is a good RPG

T
TownSparrow 24.07.20

You will love the Witcher series if you play at least once

F
FallenGhost 24.07.20

Downloaded yet to try. On the phenomenon x4 with gtx 660 is certainly in the good settings to play does not go, put the middle + disabled shadows and anti-aliasing. But I do not grafodrocher, so that's good.

In the very same game the first thing I really liked is the combat system and magic, I understand there is not much - about 5 talismans (or whatever they are called).

In the story, I understand we are looking for some girl with whom he was having an affair.

Also I tried to play Quint, liked the game and did the first time I won. But then I learned that you can create your own deck is a little spoiled, because it would be easier if randomly given a deck.

Already met a couple of dealers - but not have a clue what I'm buying, and what junk you can sell.

And I have a habit in games with open world - I'm in minor tasks and collect items, etc. are all secondary objectives will be displayed on the map? Or some of them will not start until I speak with the character?

And another question for the duration of the game - I saw on the forum that people are playing 500 hours? It with additional content and DLC?

Just the longest game I played was GTA5, which I passed 100% and it took 75 hours.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

FallenGhost
there will be quests which you won't know until you are next to them. they will be marked with an exclamation mark. if you accidentally killed a mob and clean up the cave and so forth-quest may be started automatically. there is a jobs Board announcement. Board where there are tasks colored yellow on the map. not all boards and assignments are initially marked by HN the map. well, quests are randomly perform with mid-difficult or impossible. well, there are all sorts of armour school cat etc which are initially on the map are not marked and zahouani that they were difficult to find.

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 24.07.20

FallenGhost
the range of vegetation put on average.
in postoperati - shading still affect fps. can try on/off Smoothing there -1,2 fps.

S
Shadowarm 24.07.20

You better not play such games,and to play with pink ponies and indie trash

S
Shock Burst 24.07.20

FallenGhost
The passing game with all DLC took me almost 600 hours!)

W
Wild Rider 24.07.20

FallenGhost wrote:
And another question for the duration of the game - I saw on the forum that people are playing 500 hours? It with additional content and DLC?
If you don't bother with question marks, not to collect all the cards guinta, complete all the side effects, which can be taken on the message boards, the minimum time of the game without DLC is 70-80 hours. With DLC and side missions of the DLC is + 40.

Shock Burst
Don't scare him, I the plot was run for 50 hours the first time, performing pieces 10 side effects.

S
Shock Burst 24.07.20

Wild Rider
I played slowly exploring and examining every corner)

F
FallenGhost 24.07.20

Topic can be delete,the game caught)