3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 24.07.20 09:26 pm

Whether to play the fan? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Want to play in something cool, and here stopped at the choice of buying this game. I'm not a fan of the series, tried to play the second part - is not gone. It was difficult to get used to the fact that the sword can be used at the same time magic. And there are several types.

In the third part of the magic required?

From the genre of RPG from the latest really enjoyed Risen 3 (through the entire series).
In the same Skyrim and couldn't play. Tried 3 times. Too many things in invertase, and it is not clear - what is needed and what is not.

Actually should you play or better to pass?
Not difficult to understand such a huge game? I mean such an abundance of side quests, dialogues, and what is even more repulsive - a bunch of items and crafting (like it is in the game).
51 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frutty98 24.07.20

Definitely play the fan - STANDS. She was, but decided to play this part, because the second something is not hooked, and I absolutely love it, no regrets, the best!!!

R
Ret1221 24.07.20

Friends, advise whether to start playing immediately with 3 parts? The first 2 do not play and do not read books.

W
Wild Rider 24.07.20

Ret1221
Suggest all to try at a time (books in particular), and a third part shall be at the end.

R
Ret1221 24.07.20

Wild Rider
First books, then 1-2 parts? Of course I heard about this game, I would like to dive completely into the world of the Witcher.

W
Wild Rider 24.07.20

Ret1221
Despite the fact that the game continues the plot of the books, it is better to start with the first two games, then start reading must. Just 1 part of Geralt has no memory of his past, in part 2 recalls, and the beginning of the 3rd memory returned to him completely. And the story part 3 closely associated with book history.

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

RPG is contraindicated for you. It is better to play the Witcher.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.07.20

Ret1221
I 2nd the Witcher started.Immediately liked.In the first not only liked the fights.

R
Ret1221 24.07.20

Two years ago, established the second part, a few days of play and removed, did not go once then.
Now still going through all three books read. Thanks for the advice))

Y
Yczh-Kazym 24.07.20

Ret1221
Books, unlike games, is not appreciated. Too much pop-written and not much different from the creativity of the domestic monsters of the pen, like Lukyanenko or Perumov. Another sort of the Lord of the rings for adults (actually more for adolescents - adult this soap in the style of chop, have sex will not be interesting).

P
PirogLove 24.07.20

Yes, because the game will delay and not the fans I was like now I like it very much

P
PirogLove 24.07.20

Ret1221
much in the world of the Witcher don't get stuck and then can't get out