3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kool Savas Yurderi 24.07.20 10:43 pm

System requirements. What will they be? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Good day to all! Who follow the franchise Assassin'S Creed, he knows about the system requirements of the latest games in the series, called Unity which turned out to be extremely inadequate, triggered a barrage of criticism and hatred the gaming community is in the address Ubisoft After the panic has begun, people have become skeptical about the future, product developers, a priori knowing that it is not the last project in the lineup. And so, very soon, in mid-autumn will be released the Assassin'S Creed : Syndicate. Along with this, it is reasonable to think and make predictions about what will be system requirements and how they will vary with the requirements of the previous game. Your version gentlemen.
62 Comments
Sort by:
g
ghostwolf 24.07.20

Engine with unity, and these will be most likely if you do not optimize.

-
-SlashuuR- 24.07.20

Everyone will have the same lag, regardless of the system. In my opinion true, no one will be offended)

M
Maxis1977 24.07.20

wassups
but you know ubisoft,they are the gods of optimization,the syndicate will be the same zabagovan and non-optimized slag as unity

B
BioGen 24.07.20

Yes, there is and guess what nothing, lags, bugs, optimization yubisoft from Kiev it will be hot!

H
Holly Jolly 24.07.20

Distrust of Ubisoft did not begin with Unity and Watch_Dogs, were the conditions and it's still early but the time when everything started to snort hearing about Ubisoft started with Watch_Dogs

x
xXHASLXx 24.07.20

miserable your computers and not optimization, whatever you say)

S
Spiny 24.07.20

And what is optimization? :) If Fig, and Syst. req. will not small.

a
alik12345 24.07.20

On my computer the game will not go this 100%. As AC Unity goes, I have 11-17FPS and I played it )))

z
zoomukc 24.07.20

Developed Witcher 3 could in optimization, GTA5 the same. And those snickering from Ubisoft continue making money on fans with the help of partnerships with hardware manufacturers. Well, consoles are fed sickly.

Black Flag, with a total porting from Ubisoft Kiev, gave 30 fps. And AC:rogue with the same engine 60fps. Why? Because I engaged in PC optimization. The first and last time.

J
JkMax 24.07.20

zoomukc
BL, jubilee releases the game on a few pieces a year, everything is cool, except for optimization. But there is a BUT. For example, GTA 5 was ONLY doing ports to PC almost 2 years, well it pzdts, while jubilee are already doing the game for a period of time..

z
zoomukc 24.07.20

JkMax
I specifically wrote, in fact. Time developing/porting to do with it.

J
JkMax 24.07.20

zoomukc
clear

m
mitin19 24.07.20

on windows 7

J
JkMax 24.07.20

mitin19
anyway

E
ERX5 24.07.20

What?

N
Next-gen2015 24.07.20

I think in the area of Unity.If only optimization is not screwed up as usual.

G
Google_Keep 24.07.20

Next-gen2015
Hope.
Personally, I think it would be as usual.

K
Kol55 24.07.20

Google_Keep
That is too high?

t
tratata i ololo 24.07.20

Kol55
Yes

S
Smoke_Shooter 24.07.20

Well, Yes, most likely at the level of Unity.....do not understand why AC needs next neg....if you can not then do not go....though I have a top PC. but I am satisfied with the engine at the level of Black Flag and Rogue.