3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danzo38 06.09.19 08:28 pm

Should you play episodic game series after Resident Evil 6?

His eyes fell on the game Resident Evil: Revelations 1st and 2nd part. After seeing the reviews formed a more negative than positive opinion of the game. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City shooter do some strange. Started my acquaintance with the third part - very cool game, keeps the tension. Much later played in 5ую. Then put 4uû but control terribly inconvenient thought after the 5th part. In General, need advice, answers fans of Resident Evil are welcome)
19 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 06.09.19

First Resident Evil: Revelations, say good. He did not play, but friends liked the game.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 06.09.19

Play Reva 1 and 2, the mighty Igor, very intense (although the second part I played just the beginning, because this is my bucket, but the experience is quite good). On the other hand, for understanding them, as for me, not very important. In any case, I do not recall the reference to the events of Reva 1 to RE 6, for example. And in Reva 2 story great from the first part.
And the fact that the ORC should not be playing, you're at the point.

m
mcbrut 06.09.19

Both Revel bitter slag
Especially 2. There you miserable and locations (tower only, the rules were, but we do not stay long)
stupid and boring opponents. Boss battles are catching up longing.
Puzzles for down. Boring and predictable story
Don't need a partner (what is their meaning?).

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is a below average game. And could be interesting to make a game, but it turned out the choicest piece of feces came out

E
Ellie Williams 06.09.19

Danzo38
The first great Revelations the best Resident Evil after 4, and the fourth part of the best in the series and that's saying a lot:) Revelations 2 mediocre on the fan sooner, so you have to decide....

l
legusor 06.09.19

both the revel is pathetic variations on a theme of a once-great series of horror. just tupeyshy shooting from 3 persons. plot no interesting events in the universe describes.

E
Ellie Williams 06.09.19

legusor
Maybe the story in the first revel and not particularly interesting, but the atmosphere there is great.... And what about the second part, agree there is already a shooting went down and the complete lack of atmosphere not to mention the plot.

S
Shnyag 06.09.19

Pigius
the fourth part of the best in the series and that's saying a lot:)
STAY?! The best part is the second, well, or Code Veronica at worst. And 4 herota, the beginning of the end of the series.

E
Ellie Williams 06.09.19

Shit
HAHA laugh Resident Evil 4 is in the top 10 best games of all time alongside such classics as half-life, zelda, doom, etc. Code Veronica and Resident Evil 2 well even if at a hundred hit and that is unlikely.....

m
mcbrut 06.09.19

Pigius
tops are for down's syndrome brains.

S
Shnyag 06.09.19

Pigius
Yes, I wanted to shit on this top. Who made it? Bob from next door? The fourth part turned into a banal buffoon in the third person about the shooting wormy rustic farmers, when these residents were a horror adventure game with zombies, t-virus and Notburga.

E
Ellie Williams 06.09.19

Shit
Well, everyone has their own opinion, for me the top four in the series and one of the best games in General..... And the top was how the players and influential figures from the gaming industry and if"Bob from next door there is, it turns out, and he also participated.......

R
Reverrius 06.09.19

Resident Evil: Revelations 1 and 2 is something in between shuternym shooting last numbered parts and tense survival horrorr'om the original trilogy. The first interesting Revelations in the episodes for Jill (which are more traditional) and miserable in the episodes for the other characters (chotherapy shooting with outdated picture). Second Revelations is more complete and smooth gameplay, but sometimes boring and relatively budget.

D
Danzo38 06.09.19

Then I'll try maybe the first revelations. While slowly 6ую pass, if, after completing the desire did not arise revelasians deliver, think about the other games in the same genre, only closer to the horror and not the action.

E
Ellie Williams 06.09.19

Danzo38
Then you should try the Silent Hill series=)

s
saa0891 06.09.19

First revelation outright trash,and episodes for the other characters,it's all dark,this shit I haven't seen in the games,about the bosses and monsters, I generally keep quiet (the only normal boss is Norman),the only thing that in the first you can play is the RAID,but due to the fact that in the game as I wrote dull enemies,all this not really saves.
But the second part came out pretty interesting,the only downside is that it is very short,and we basically go through the same levels twice (albeit in slightly different ways) and different characters,but all of this kompensiruet interesting enemies and bosses.
What else famously did,is the fact that now you can fully interact with the characters and somehow manage them,to the same at any time to move between them,and play either one or another,it really makes the gameplay more interesting and varied,as each has its own abilities.

B
BioGen 06.09.19

Don't know me personally, Revelacin like the first,everything was normal but Revelacin 2 just suck for long,it was quite possible to invest in a couple of hours of gameplay but no,episodes is better - outrageously stupid transitions between episodes.

V
Victor_Wayne 06.09.19

well for starters, the series of resident IVL never frightening was not, because a strange stench to those who cringe at the first 3 parts, zero and Veronica, and RE4 pours mud and revelant, they say kokoko RE4 - buffoon Ala Kolda, funny considering that the Veronica immediately available utisci and ре3 M16 and the crowd zombar, birds and dogs rushes at you.
gentlemen, in all parts of the continuous shooting crowds of enemies, plenty of weapons, the same buffoon (except for two flashes/outbreakof) as the subsequent part, just pop less relatively, and the camera is not fixed behind the character that makes all the difference. your arguments are bullshit. the feeling that muddied the camera as in the first part and RE4-6 seems an accomplishment.

further, the best part in the series is RE4, whoever that's not blather.

now on the topic, feel free to play revelas 1 and 2, they are good, especially the first, it is a direct prequel to RE5, in the first revelas one of the coolest bestiaries, very cool Montrouge, intense gameplay, all looks very atmospheric, sometimes very reminiscent of the game Cold Fear, almost clones. pop less than RE5-6 (with all my love for RE5). second revelant fun to play only for Barry, but for beauties even as something not very good, uninteresting locations they have, after not want was a beginning for the girls, started to play for Barry and the game just changed. second revelas it's a prequel to for Re6 (for Re6 the worst part in the series with operation raccoon city). after RE4 - RE5 and the first revelant next scariest in the series, and the third part is cool.

unfortunately from series to series - d turns into a pop anime, and miserable.

E
Ellie Williams 06.09.19

Ventura_Van
I agree completely=)

C
CreMat0ry 06.09.19

the best part in the series is RE4
Ugarnul :D