3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morgray 25.07.20 09:18 pm

Jokes, Easter eggs and other... (White Gold: War in Paradise)

The second part, as the first is rich in all sorts of jokes from the developers, write here all what I found :)
129 Comments
Sort by:
P
PMD 25.07.20

One guy, with whom I meet on some kind of quest, wearing a t-shirt with the image of Anatoly Wasserman:)
After the purchase of the island it is possible to build a house. The builders poured out Ravshan and dzhamshut, very funny parody.
Cool quest with a suicide on the roof.
Endless jokes Sola))) But this time doesn't say My middle name... or my friends call me... so far, only 1 time was.
Fought against drug trafficking - as a result, the facade of the house don flaunted poster Wanted to my face and a reward of 50000.

S
Sooltan DJ 25.07.20

Liked the Easter eggs where the dude crashed his car. PPC 2 cars on the island. Yes, even broke the spider overgrown. It should be heard.

L
Last Assassin 25.07.20

PMD - what are you talking about?

M
Morgray 25.07.20

Last Assassin
This really is :) People with Wasserman is, only he had no shirt and a tattoo, the quest with suicidal identity is, the rest have not yet met :)

M
MAKAKUT 25.07.20

call on the telephone machine! in my third room! this mega rzhach! My God etc. hear!)))) then in the bar on the second island, go to the Playerhave - you about the first Ksenus will tell! And most of all me kills weather Forecast! where the stone hangs!

T
Thor324 25.07.20

PPC people are not well as you can play this and not lag the game until the first patch exactly play nebudu ETOGES just horror.Here for example there type have captured the grandfather of prisoner and Nada to get well made a deal rastermusic the tetka information on where the weapons so I rastermusic and Pat, you can either take the weapon and give the guerrillas or the leader of the crooks to say no problem,but I wanna give the guerrillas so here I bring the boat with orujiem to the base of the guerrillas they give me 700 pesos and vpridachu allegedly the boat that allows poprostu no,but it was just a joke as the current I from the base partisans run away detonation by 50-100 meters and Pat vozvraschajus ago there appears so to speak that boat that is rightfully mine but as I nepitella in the boat he nasales sho still it is not there just the zeros.And that's the beginning and unlimit.

J
JUVER 25.07.20

On the basis of the drug (second island) plays the painfully familiar melody whiskers

M
Mr. Shepard 25.07.20

Murka heard and spider age seen for a long time were unable to move =))

S
Sooltan DJ 25.07.20

In the game folder anyone? There is a very decent video.
Here is the address F:\Program Files\White Gold\Video\sex.ogg
Replace only F: on your hard disk drive name where you installed the game.
By the way who did not understand the scene this scene from the movie Temptation. Starring Angelina Jolie and Antonio Banderas.

P
PRoZekT0R 25.07.20

In some areas there are korobki with a gun on one of them with the flag of Cuba says: greetings from Crimea here's a boxand that it is written I do not understand.

d
drundik4 25.07.20

kostya123456

you did not understand correctly it gives 700 for everything with the boat so that the boat is taken along with the product. and, accordingly, you will not be able to use it.

p
podokonnik 25.07.20

Sooltan
Thought there really is that good. Duc this video Rott every time after you're with a prostitute hooked up. I all taken, and our Nadia too.

R
RadSiGER 25.07.20

In the control settings view: TAB - statistics of players in a multiplayer game. Has anyone found a multiplayer game? Multiplayer there is no smell...

S
Street Mag 25.07.20

Found an awesome trick on the second island
look at the screen and all you understand PlayGround.ru

Then on the second island to the cemetery people hanging...

C
Celovek 25.07.20

such fun not only on the second island) a lot of them)) humor)

D
Durnoy alhimik 25.07.20

The guy at the bar, on the second island, asks him to find the game Ksenus

S
Street Mag 25.07.20

Ha, want to hear a joke?

Come to the city Telefono nurete the first number and see the text :
-Fiction razryva ..tra-TA-TA ( I think everyone is familiar with)
your answer
- In the mouth my feet!

Pppts when I saw chyut from the chair fell off from laughter

S
Street Mag 25.07.20

Current played found 2 more fun:
1) On one of the trailer s benzinom eng. letters written Petrooil... :-)
2) Notice the similarities, the traitor has a name Eudes.. like with Judas, isn't it?

A
Anderson_Neo 25.07.20

On the second island, somewhere in the center of the small courtyard is Eric. Apparently, the same Eric Cartman)) Proposes a mission to destroy a hippie (season 9, episode 2). Quite interesting, the dialogue, the morning on the island of hippies, but the reward for the task does not pay seriously fallen reputation among civilians.

S
Street Mag 25.07.20

:-) cool...