3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morgray 25.07.20 09:18 pm

Jokes, Easter eggs and other... (White Gold: War in Paradise)

The second part, as the first is rich in all sorts of jokes from the developers, write here all what I found :)
129 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmyuk 25.07.20

On the parachute the eyes of someone raised? Whose picture is there? Could be wrong, but thought Che Guevara. By the way, quite by accident I discovered that the chute can manage and plan on the wing quite far.

R
Rayne 3 25.07.20

There is such a feature possible on a Dolphin or on a shark to ride =)

H
Huan lopez 25.07.20

I saw the guy who rode on a Dolphin near the second island.

-
-SK.art- 25.07.20

Just today bought the game after playing for about an hour saw this trick: on the first island, second beach (where the frightened divers), sitting on the dock of the person, the type of fishing. When I approached him, he raised himself and began to swing his fishing rod, the type of strike. Then, apparently, caught a fish, began to pull the bait...
But the fish was very frail, and pulled so that the person having to say blah leaped into the sea, and the fish dragged him about 50 meters, yet dragged it to the bottom.
I surprise first about..UEL, and then long neigh!!! :-)
PS: it was around midnight, and the fish I couldn't really see, but judging by the silhouette it was a shark!
In General igruha very goal:-)

S
Sooltan DJ 25.07.20

That's the way I found the player:
PlayGround.ru
Cool magazines:
PlayGround.ru

A
Aleks M. 25.07.20

On the basis of the drug (second island) plays a very familiar tune of our.
JUVER 27.10.08

Actually, the drug mafia and the thugs are big fans of A. Rosenbaum. Out of their boomboxes around the clock pouring GOP-stop a ska arrangement.
Cigarettes from shopkeepers entirely unfamiliar brands, but always on sale white sea (Uritsky or Clara Zetkin?).

S
Sooltan DJ 25.07.20

In the game you can find the drive has not yet released game the Baptist.
pix.PlayGround.ru
And whether the enemy factions. You will find and everywhere will hang posters with the image of GG and the sum of 50,000 pesos.
PlayGround.ru

d
dmyuk 25.07.20

On the island of Espada there is a small lake one, just teeming with barackobama and other predatory and poisonous fish. There are simply dozens to several square meters.
In this lake there is a chest that you can open even with the perk Safecracker with a probability of 25%, but to get out is impossible. The outcome of only one - to be slowly eaten by fish. So here is a Joke...

d
dmyuk 25.07.20

In the ruined city on the balcony of the house where perk of otvertochnye you can buy, man stands. Thought maybe he, too, job offer, climbed up to him, and he is silent and that's it...

V
Veltronix 25.07.20

On 2 island in the house where the sitting agent Weinstein, the man is one of the drug traffickers in a room on the 2nd floor, his chest tattoo of Lenin and Stalin. :-)

E
EternO 25.07.20

I have a statue of Lenin found in the middle of the archipelago. He deistvennyi a small island

V
Veltronix 25.07.20

2 island, I think somewhere around the brothels on the coast, in the cinema show 'Baptist' :-). More specifically, it's near the place where a girl stole a bag thug with a shotgun.

E
EROY 25.07.20

Coincidence or not, but the main bad guy on the first island called Sola Kosai, the so-called chapters. the hero of one of the gangs in GTA2...

More about phone 2 island. So that's where bozo cries about a breakup is not an invention of the developers, this is a real joke when a guy calls in and is mad because of the disconnects, the game is the dialogue almost word for word

Street Mag Found an awesome trick on the second island
The same thing is on the first island in the village

D
Daeman.cs 25.07.20

Yes, generally, if you wander through the jungle a lot of things can be found... I've found the peasant, who for the drink, tells interesting stories and legends on the island! He Saul talks about the king, from good thoughts or words which he mentioned the man was dying. In a short time lost all close and dear to him people. The king hated himself and could not die... after many decades of wandering, his lifeless body was found with a pen in hand. Nearby lay the sheet with the words: I am the good, the best, most beautiful! I love myself more than anyone! In General, I suggest quests to perform, they are interesting and sometimes even funny! Interesting quest you have ismunandar divers. It is necessary to enter the cave and find their friend. All the bottom of the cave is littered with oysters medium (50 pesos a piece) and large (75 pesos a piece) pearls!

S
SiberianWolf 25.07.20

Uh, yeah,about the fisherman that a fish has taken the mega tin!I identity two minutes in one sitting...

r
rovnov 25.07.20

This feature of gathering of pearls, at night in shallow water only collect the big pearls, I island around quietly skirted, 40 pieces collected

D
Darius 25.07.20

More about phone 2 island. So that's where bozo cries about a breakup is not an invention of the developers, this is a real joke when a guy calls in and is mad because of the disconnects, the game is the dialogue almost word for word
Damn and I thought no one will say :D
Here is the original:
http://rutube.ru/login.html?redirect=/tracks/709969.html?v=1fc26a9ba9cb36133d1d4edea3c5fb8b
PS.: before listening I advise you to fasten the seat belt on your chair or under the table to lay a soft comfortable Mat because I think many there do not come out to play while recording.

H
Huan lopez 25.07.20

I found the disc with the game. On the main base,the fighters with a machine gun.

M
MONSTER.666 25.07.20

Can the current I only have this version of the game?! Like in this part of Saul younger??? And he had grown a hair? I have for some reason yeah!!! But still developed something forgot to clean up - when you basarisi with one guy who sells che Sol asks him shampoo and then saying he is responsible if he has no hair.)))

G
GunslinGa_MZ 25.07.20

on the first island under water there is a chest in it a gold ring
in the same place at belegost fisherman sits,he caught a fish,and carries out extraction as water skiing)))
and who a thread saw the monster fish?