3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morgray 25.07.20 09:18 pm

Jokes, Easter eggs and other... (White Gold: War in Paradise)

The second part, as the first is rich in all sorts of jokes from the developers, write here all what I found :)
129 Comments
Sort by:
m
mykc 25.07.20

the joke is that those who I was able to capture I killed and captured is still horrible

S
SLAVN 25.07.20

mykc, as it was conceived, the script.

l
lagun152 25.07.20

and the joke were in a firefight, one soldier ran kamikazes of the gangsters with a shotgun and stood next to him and does nothing. soaked soldiers and entogo with a shotgun to 1 meter

S
SLAVN 25.07.20

Something I did not understand the humor.

J
J.F.Murphy 25.07.20

about the beam I wish to clarify: he is the only one? And then forgot ))

f
feyfolken 25.07.20

As for the SpIDer, or do something else mean?

S
SLAVN 25.07.20

No, it a bunch of radishes and greens:)))

J
J.F.Murphy 25.07.20

))) Damn I ukrainiy ))) Pouches Tama Odyn? :)

f
feyfolken 25.07.20

No, not one... On the instructions of the Indians Taba will need to go into the cave, looking for the son of a chief. Now, these spiders Tama to Fig and more...

J
J.F.Murphy 25.07.20

hmm... Odd, I don't remember :((( this is after finding all the stone pticher? (I started over the DIN)

f
feyfolken 25.07.20

I do not remember what it was necessary to collect, but these things were all influential people in the archipelago. And now, one such thing was the leader of the Indians. Money he took, come, said, find my son, then I will give you her...

J
J.F.Murphy 25.07.20

hmm... And they are tenacious? ))) And then I machine gun the net.

f
feyfolken 25.07.20

Yes, there are different species caught. Some are large, some are not. By the way, you with their mandibles to collect.

S
SLAVN 25.07.20

Frieze, they normally fall down with any weapon.

J
J.F.Murphy 25.07.20

Well, uh, incidentally, I almost got the second of my adventure )) that's the adventure. DIN rarely, so slowly, prohodilo... And that statues of gods are, like Protect its owner gives you first a collector, then the partisan (bougarel on this dialogue, incidentally), the official (make it up to them and then PPV for that), marketi (I stupidly all demolished), paramilitares (already going there), and Indians. So this is clear... anyone Have screenshots? )))))

f
feyfolken 25.07.20

Anyone has the screenshots?

Screenshots of what, exactly?

v
vlad80 25.07.20

there is a very interesting bug. near the second island, where the town and waterfall at the entrance to the lagoon from the sea provalivaetsja into the sea and drowning, there's no way out, I sank up to 200,000 m and then tired. somewhere near the sea, too, met these holes.

S
SLAVN 25.07.20

The Bermuda triangle:)))

K
KONSTANTIN-N1 25.07.20

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE MAXIM MAGAZINE WITH OUR FAMOUS???

f
feyfolken 25.07.20

So they in my opinion and in the Intro show...