3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prostoy Chuva 25.07.20 10:18 pm

Best unit of Dalnego battle in a DOTE!!! (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

Tell the luchsche unit in DOTE ranged and please tell me what to head!!!!
200 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gnou1 25.07.20

and finally URSA bitch quick any far tear.windwalk him and everything!!!

m
majest1c 25.07.20

oddly if the farthest choosing a character range is written!
But davni hero considering skills , it is a snipe!
I prefer Medusu,Furion!

F
Fedor Sumkin _1 25.07.20

Bon-Flecher standards,too, there is finally poidee all good,depending on how you play it firstly,and secondly against cavo you play there's a lot of choice!

Q
Qel 25.07.20

Fletcher rules! Traxis too niche, and morphs in my garbage. And snipe all in one tip of the tower cuts off right in the middle!Shadow, too, but they play hard.

h
hamburger 25.07.20

Warlock with straight arms.

D
Darth Sasha SITH 25.07.20

Razor best + not rivierakid
To swing about 3\2\2\3\2\6\3\well, 9V 1 pack it is possible to place at least 1брейсер nepomeshaet.and inviz also the norm)

D
DES-SHARKER 25.07.20

in DotA there is no best Persian and the worst need to current to be able to play this to the question tell me the best ranged unit in a pillbox no answer for someone like that and play

S
Svyatoy Metalist 25.07.20

Necrolic IMHO one of the best! If we work together - hardcore full! Love the tank, and evasion of tears! Important art to take a sheep to turn (do not remember the name, spit some) and all! Be afraid! And his ultra (the Scythe of the Reaper) all fly away! Beat the hero with 50% HP and hang a scythe=>the rest health the enemy has ~5-10% is easy to remove with a single pulse (first ability) and a pair of regular. More gnome people taxis (do not know the name, he not playing) abilities pure shock - take a couple of artifacts at the desired tear to utter a word in no time!

Although if hands are not curves any hero drive - main with artami and Lavaca not blunt!

B
BenderFuturama 25.07.20

Viper, under the guidance of direct hands and a thinking head can bring on many lopatki Gere.

W
Wicked-Sick 25.07.20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr.KLOP
18.03.07 16:33 And don't forget to buy a blade mage,URSA ranged!Wow!Didn't know

EPTA you RS dude didn't know that URSA is a hero far my?....hmm.... fat Mega IMBA hero thanks)

X
XAD 25.07.20

SNIpER nikogo ne porvet.
BONE BANRULIAT

X
XAD 25.07.20

BALANAR [BRANDY CRAFT] PORVET ))

K
Kvel92 25.07.20

Nerubian weaver best eptyt

K
Kvel92 25.07.20

although competent tragiska can also taxied against him(the silence on weaver + arrows)

o
odolex 25.07.20

SNIPER!!!!!!!

E
Exe[q]ter 25.07.20

I do not know this!if money(farmer),the boilers,if in time the Traks,a veno,Furion,fat,wenga, etc. and generally strong I think Medusa,razor,VIP.
But never steers IMHO

B
Be1mb 25.07.20

Yes, I think each Character in their own cool!All about knowing the rules to control(the immediacy of hands)
The NEVERMORE,Invoker.

S
SaLuNick 25.07.20

it seems to me that ludshey ger ranged special command in Yigo is a Zeus - Lord Of Olympia he's such a bitch that he can't ouvertes with 6 equations if tyabya is less than 300 CP t shitay what base you're not there!=))

f
fuc[KING]lol 25.07.20

b..La here I read this topic, and all describe that the Hyde mold.especially the description of Zeus,just IMBA char,6 I sit on b)))
IMHO, every enchantment is good,farm=boilers,pugna,Furyk,Agil=Traks,never,Mirana,Medusa, etc.
Never,HIV Doc and necrolith the wheel

d
double_fox 25.07.20

of course the coolest in the early game snipe , but he has a distance to Kul , but then when things swing has FSUs anyone what the distance ( relative to POH)