3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prostoy Chuva 25.07.20 10:18 pm

Best unit of Dalnego battle in a DOTE!!! (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

Tell the luchsche unit in DOTE ranged and please tell me what to head!!!!
200 Comments
Sort by:
-
-paris- 25.07.20

Hmm, read all the how to section of humor. The very strong arrow called not taken, it all depends on the beans teams, although on PG 100% SF. One friend with the game for it issued on PG 45 0, the average score in the game for SF 20-5. The weakest and completely useless is the snipe, the snipe, whom I love in pubs.
Actually in DotA there are right now two like: Ricky and captain.

r
rised 25.07.20

worshiping is not one APA without this rat ,the Nuba are current and know how to walk in stealth, Yes rats

-
-paris- 25.07.20

Ricky, the captain and Elazar Pro games, either in the bath or at the peak. Do the conclusions. Mine is certainly not Oberoi.

r
rised 25.07.20

Ricky Oberoi there's even said nothing,what could be simpler always stelse to go Yes to stick the fog and jump =P. very exciting

[
[VIP]-KOKC 25.07.20

on topic: I think there are 3 of the strongest ranged heroes in Leyte,it was a Goat,silencer and destroyer,if played right they are in ranged combat decide.

G
Golandez 25.07.20

If the topic it seems to me that the best traxis and sniper

D
DePbMo-DeMoH 25.07.20

sniper? ahaha Oh well

3ybp 25.07.20

Troll-athlete with a ranged attack better.
Venom, too, Nitsche, on the line solo for a long time can stand.
Well, if in attack range and assume the sniper is the best. (and shake him, typically the 2nd and 3rd abilities, because it tries that shot if mana first few)

r
rised 25.07.20

Yes, júzcar is strong no doubt.

N
NecroNAID 25.07.20

Júzcar, venom, razor - my preference

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 25.07.20

-=Júzcar= Mirana = Viper=-

W
Werelogos 25.07.20

will nominate the Tinker.. many believe that he rules only at the beginning, well, high in the mid.. really how.. thanks reemu he becomes Amboy with the right purchase.. for example, take the following tactics: to begin with a few null talismans, then farm yourself for a DUI - there are already mana, easy farm March of the machines.. then buy him traveli and now we fly through the lines (rearm will resetit cooldowns of most belongings, including travelof) and get completely wave of March - the money flows.. then collected myself hex - we are impossible to kill 1 on 1 (laser, missile, March, hex - while the enemy beats in Taurus chicken yuzaem rearm and again this cycle).. in extreme cases (if the tank or Magina and dick flood missiles) after hex (or 2 if 1 then the second DUI tornado throw) spoil at the base.. then collect.. then test that the thread on the damage of your choice.. in General with this purchase and direct hands - Tinker can rightly be called the best far gerom

r
rised 25.07.20

Hmm...the Storm before could easily resist to Tinker with this magic....

Z
Zexer333 25.07.20

Yes it is possible for a sniper to start them in principle, not difficult then you can gradually oblivion and Leon to start,but when you get the hang of and never who like it in General

M
MacFlavius 25.07.20

Sniper!!!

[
[BC]_Ultimate 25.07.20

But the best Nevers as 3 free nuke Mona first big domagoj strike a good mass ultimate for LKH to promote ViDi +of damage Yes Il Kate will get anyone in the right hands.And Miranda of course she has all the skills as the selection))

A
AnGeLiN 25.07.20

OMG))) what are you talking about))) Range hero!!!! and no one guessed? IT ENCHANTRES !!! it is impossible to kill 1v1!!!! with the Bon played yesterday!!! nothing to do with it!! Yes, the bones at the beginning of the strain, but as the current ultra... all Pipa Bonu!! the snipe also)) then is - will get stronger... here's a Razor I don't know... but Traks))) op))) she's a sweetie)))
profile photo take Enchantres and try pogamat, learn 1st skill and 3rd a couple of times... but not anymore since Manu eats ..EPT.. and mana we need to vrazhina never even thought to approach... or what to gank

j
jok1e 25.07.20

Who than can help in the subject http://forums.playground.ru/warcraft_3_the_frozen_throne/dota/222370/

M
MrMazoxist 25.07.20

Milesnick RULE!!!!!!!
And far from Júzcar-IMBA

Z
ZeRoS[] 25.07.20

The left steering =)