3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prostoy Chuva 25.07.20 10:18 pm

Best unit of Dalnego battle in a DOTE!!! (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

Tell the luchsche unit in DOTE ranged and please tell me what to head!!!!
200 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chrno666 25.07.20

THE MOST EVIL RANGED SPELL MINESWEEPER IPET )

...Imbo_O... 25.07.20

Minesweeper all bent!!! ( Without glazik)))

p
prprpr 25.07.20

the question is not correct, and minesweeper really all tear

s
s2tb 25.07.20

FOR ME AS A GL. SKILL:
THINGS: THE BRACERO 2+CRUTCH+SENGAKU+YASHA+WIND(IF ENOUGH MANA)=HYPERSTONE=BASHER=OFFERING(FOR THE CIRCUMSTANCES)
AND THAT SKILL A(FOR THE INEPT) LIKE THAT OF A SNIPE, TRUCKS, SCHADOW, THE VENOMANCER, TROLL...
TO FLY AROUND THE MAP BOSS
WITH SUCH A SNIPE THINGS HORSE WITH 4500 HP (2 TARASKY) TORE, A VENOMANCER OF BALANAR(BY THE WAY) AND THE NIGHT COME TO ME FROM 50% HP TO ESCAPE UNDERACHIEVING)))

S
SergioRossi 25.07.20

Guys, remember-the best runavik always milesnick, and the best milesnick always rajovic)))

N
NOSFERATY Iz Zheza 25.07.20

Pushkar is cool!

B
Bob8 25.07.20

Razor or Balanar

P
Pritcher 25.07.20

the coolest is a Lyon and a point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f
fuc[KING]lol 25.07.20

Rofl))
where katitza forum?
Top created as a manual for newbies?
When the topic aftor)has created even if no errors reported)
okay sorry for oftop.
Firstly as it is written above balanar,not unit ranged.the second lion stupid Nuker and shooter also, IMHO for beginners.
Although every character is good in their own way and most importantly how farmish will kontrolise and directness hands.

A
Alucard_N 25.07.20

No the best heroes in the game: each character there is a counter.
Also it all depends on fashion, a certain mage needs a lot of time to steer.
If, however, on the topic: Viper, morph, trucks of agilika and silencer, Lich, oblivion brainiac =)

E
E[x]ec 25.07.20

Piz**TS no DotA generally not the best hero to any one who will pull. Reg I like the Troll, the current he's not exactly a reg who knows he will understand :)

P
Philip FKM 25.07.20

I like the left. And Lich. And Medusa.

G
Goger 25.07.20

Collect verification: Satanic. 2 basher. crutch. Vladimir and heart. Maybe stupid (clumsy arts), but once again any tears.
In any case, while tearing.

E
E[x]ec 25.07.20

I do differently : 2 the Bracero crutch and Dominator; this can eboshit types in the presence of a 2nd and ultimate so collected Butterfly Pat or Satan or ICD etc

y
yahum 25.07.20

Of rangeview a good Moon, but she's not the only one))
For range hersery type of Viper as well in some situations will be much more promising for ranged anymore.
One but to concretise ultimate or mecha. or a shield for her...
Medusa is good mostly at Tim because sportski ultimate. Zeus is contra to the entire map, the main thing is not to nubiti))

Anyway, to choose between one or another character doesn't make sense, because any is counter.
PS. There is no bad characters, if those who do not know how to play them...

S
ShadowFrenchQQQ 25.07.20

morph, he acccn flexible character!! few nukers and DPS*schnick perekusyvay force, vole we have a shitload of damage and attack speed Salina(KHP true enough, but as mentioned above the nukers in sucks). if a shitload of stupid Damerow perekusyvay agility, vole we have a shitload of HP at least in the tanks is recorded. he is also a long ranged hero ie a good farm, two attacking skills (by the way, the WAVE (1st skill speak for newbies) ignores armor and inflicts EXACTLY 325 damage, even at 30% the antimage protection is not the channel) here is truth for newbies morph does not roll, well they do not KNOW how to think about multiple things at the same time to glance at minimap and manage to last hit creeps

F
FixSisTrunc 25.07.20

IN DOTA ALL HEROES ARE GOOD....Must be able to play...PLAY ALL my LIFE 2-I, 3-I garami and all...more not what...when it comes to fashion -ar all from Lebanon because CHARACTER GAVEN, play no support for it...CLOSE the TOPIC NAFIG...and play all spell....!!!!

C
Cyka_TyT_GG 25.07.20

are you that stupid? everyone has an opinion and everyone has the right to call his best unit, that for me it is a bunch. It has a mill a short distance, fat and nuke

K
Kvel92 25.07.20

fix system traps lol
bitch +1, the current bunch have no mill

K
Kvel92 25.07.20

Schadow French wave just the same as any resistace magic heroes by 25%