3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bwana tomatto 23.10.19 01:31 pm

Quest \"the spirit of the Forest\" about the devil. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who passed, tell me ,is it possible to get the quest smoothly for all, without killing the Goblin? Burned pieces of meat on the altar, the Goblin took the victim, but then the elder killed the inhabitants. There is the option to get the quest?
49 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prosto Max 23.10.19

no himself took thought too, but nope

M
MudrichenkO 23.10.19

tomattopaste
no elder will be killed anyway

b
bwana tomatto 23.10.19

Thank you, for spinning around ,tried different response options in the dialogues,the different sequences. I thought missed something. Have to blame the devil all the same.

A
Angelus1991 23.10.19

if you kill the Goblin, then kill all the elders. if you bring him a sacrifice, it will be possible to save one elder, then you have to kill those who killed the other elders.

A
Angelus1991 23.10.19

besides, if you kill the Goblin, then the forest will die

b
bwana tomatto 23.10.19

In short the next choice of the lesser evil. Have information on how the choice will affect the game? Someone faced? If you still kill people and not to touch the Goblin?

A
Angelus1991 23.10.19

tomattopaste
the ending is not affected. just forest will flourish and one elder

b
bwana tomatto 23.10.19

Angelus1991
Thank you.

A
Angelus1991 23.10.19

tomattopaste
during the quest, talked to the guy( only with elder, I don't know if I can save him, if to say before the sacrifice guy)also if you want to kill the devil, you will have to deal with a girl from the village, because the devil will rise while she's in the village(there will be a choice: either banish it, or kill)

b
bwana tomatto 23.10.19

If you talk to another man, and to cast out or (to kill) his girlfriend, and then go to the elder, then after the sacrifice, they still come to kill the elder. I already differently tried.
I thought the man will follow her into exile and like all should be good, and he is not))
Pokerhouse today for this quest, try the other options, the devil to kill do not want for Gopnik, elder rights,in my opinion, the Goblin gave them prosperity,while the order is not violated.

X
XBoy360 23.10.19

Angelus1991
tomattopaste
AC.MaksD
It is on the Skellige quest? And then Wellin now been almost not seen. Maybe missed?

b
bwana tomatto 23.10.19

XBoy360
Yes, on Skellige.

s
seffko 23.10.19

Goblin sausage (mutagen)

P
Purgesha 23.10.19

also killed the devil and all the elders leaned back, this time should be at least one save and the devil not to kill)

O
Oleg Bervinov 23.10.19

MudrichenkO
there is an option to intervene and cut the revolt of men (as I did)

_
_Str75_ 23.10.19

Purgesha
Tried both.
In my estimation, either all the elders drank, or you'll cut out all the young men in the village. Another outcome of the quest for found. Preferred option, where is my spell not involved directly in the massacre -- namely, to kill the devil.
And the quest nazyvaetsa the heart of the forest

N
NightHawkreal 23.10.19

Neutrality to it. I killed Sven with joy, he's more of a monster than the devil and he is only interested in power.

P
Purgesha 23.10.19

_Str75_
well damn, cut out all the men too bad. so the old fashioned way)

b
bwana tomatto 23.10.19

_Str75_
Directly.. but they end up dead all the elders and dying forest. Personally I decided not to kill the Goblin, save the elder. Because real people in the game is More evil I see. The game is taught to kill people, not monsters. Because people are monsters. IMHO about the choice in this game.

N
NightHawkreal 23.10.19

Well, in little red riding hood I chose all the same person.