3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bwana tomatto 23.10.19 01:31 pm

Quest \"the spirit of the Forest\" about the devil. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who passed, tell me ,is it possible to get the quest smoothly for all, without killing the Goblin? Burned pieces of meat on the altar, the Goblin took the victim, but then the elder killed the inhabitants. There is the option to get the quest?
49 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 23.10.19

Alex Hawk
Goblin - Keeper of the forest. Yeah. Savages are stupid. The death of him, so at least the girl will live (just somewhere far away), stupid elders will run out and the village will be as it should be. Other forests without devils cope, somehow.

d
denis369 23.10.19

Mercurionio
I disagree with you, of course, I also killed the Goblin and even now wouldn't change your choice but you're wrong in the fact that the village will be as it should be, the leader of this village will be a bloody price tag, which are only interested in power, the forest will die, all the elders are killed, you saw that in this village going on after killing the devil: on the road the corpses, this girl moved or even died, half the town is in shock and crying, I think all the endings are bad, so I killed the Goblin to at least benefit to receive: a trophy, a mutagen, the ingredients and stuff.

o
ostap21 23.10.19

I read that if you do not kill the Goblin, then lost also this game the spirit of the forest, when I did this quest, did not know about it and left him alive, now wondering if to go back into the forest after completing the quest and kill the same Goblin, will give the achievement or is it all spent?

U
USER_NT 23.10.19

bwana tomatto
In quests of the Witcher is not possible to pass something painless, so built gempley like in the books, it is necessary to choose the evil that you think less.

K
KirillGostyaev2 23.10.19

the devil is to kill, just for the achievements, otherwise it will not give

V
Velimudr 23.10.19

bwana tomatto
Based on the facts about the clash of worlds (as the scientists messed words pair of fields", which is not seen as a wise, Yes it sounds silly), people - alien, they are NOT indigenous inhabitants of the land initially. So beings there is more natural than the people themselves.
PS
a reference to the fact that we also appeared on Midgard-Earth as some bacteria, or more primitive creatures like grass, trees, fish or any other wildlife that we here, too, alien people. And anyway, the whole game is imbued not just Slavic mythology, legends and truths, the native Slavic names and words are often used, but the essence of the game in this.

R
Rotik_off AtoBan 23.10.19

Alex Hawk
Do you even read what people write? If you fill up the Ancient Goblin, the FOREST will DIE. What is it with this chick needed if a forest dies? Nooo, in this business early to put an end. Do you even imagine how many benefits, even from the same tree? Yes you fucking can't. Could - would not write a game. Moreover, that trees take carbon dioxide and produce oxygen, so they are still connected with all the other inhabitants of the forests. Dies the forest will die and the animals that live by them. And small stuff people can't kill EVEN ONE tree.

A
Aldous 29.11.21

Rotik_off AtoBan
Dear, deign to pass the quest, and not just read "what people write". With the forest of Ferlund, after the death of the goblin, nothing happens, the trees grow, the grass turns green, the deer and rabbits are gone, only, the lighting changes slightly, to darker and more mundane tones and people do not die in batches anymore. I advise, in the future, in the discussion to use facts, and not someone else's words and your own tantrums, so as not to look like an idiot.

And yes, for the record, 80% of oxygen production is the work of algae, not trees, the "lungs of the planet" are the ocean, not forests. And if you want to say that "EVEN ONE tree" ©, with one or two squirrels living on it, is worth a person's life, then you are naturally ill, and it’s time for you to see a doctor, otherwise, it’s not even an hour, you will start talking with trees and / or have sexual intercourse.

Y
Yaroslav5450 29.11.21

Cool quest, a bit it was necessary to finalize it.