3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bwana tomatto 23.10.19 01:31 pm

Quest \"the spirit of the Forest\" about the devil. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who passed, tell me ,is it possible to get the quest smoothly for all, without killing the Goblin? Burned pieces of meat on the altar, the Goblin took the victim, but then the elder killed the inhabitants. There is the option to get the quest?
49 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Str75_ 23.10.19

tomattopaste
As a result, continue as people die at the hands of the devil... There where do not spit-the dilemma is still the same and very hard. One of the few quests where the choice is difficult to do. And both endings are sad in its consequences.
It's a philosophy. And just as immoral to personally cut half the village YOUNG men, whatever they reptiles were not. So you trying to challenge my choice? So even he is sooo motivated. And vedmachi philosophy -- the wizards don't have vmeshivatsya in the Affairs of men, and if it intervened, obhodite need less blood, IMHO. So following this philosophy I most of the quests was looking for a BLOODLESS method of solving problems if the quests offered on this choice.)))
Voschem, really... and then Lit the shed on the topic of small quest. Everyone makes their own choices.)))

NightHawkreal
In little red riding hood, I just left that asshole to live... Well, eat me for this...)))))

A
Angelus1991 23.10.19

_Str75_
red cap is a quest what?)

_
_Str75_ 23.10.19

Angelus1991
Yes, accidentally ran, cornered in the village, one under Novigrad, and there the men kipish and sign the quest is burning... by the Way, well they postable there is Red hat, if you twist both solutions quest)))

N
NightHawkreal 23.10.19

_Str75_
The witchers kill monsters.

_
_Str75_ 23.10.19

NightHawkreal
Ambush in the fact that in the quest heart of the forest to figure out who the bigger monster. And the choice was not easy. Particularly, when both the applicant for the demolition of the heads of the real monsters that kill people...

a
anarhoid 23.10.19

NightHawkreal
Dangerous monsters. With reasonable and comply with the laws of Geralt and thump and stir up much. Remember the quest with the brothel in the first part.

A
Angelus1991 23.10.19

_Str75_
but I do not remember how the village is called?)

N
NightHawkreal 23.10.19

anarhoid
Well, Sven is a very dangerous monster.

_
_Str75_ 23.10.19

Angelus1991
Nope... Moget to look on YouTube tips the provisions of the village by typing the name of the quest... Just a movie not inspect, not to grab the spoilers ahead of time... Although there was already popularily all the length and breadth in the subject)))

anarhoid
Yes, and Skellige is, for example schubina to which the druids run rasslabitsya... There he, too, can't have to kill her and says she is absolutely innocent... the problem of the existence of brothels there resolves a succubus)))))))
Yes, and trolls there funny, I finally tried them peacefully solve quests.

E
Endemic 23.10.19

Well, you know! Of course, it is better to do vadimcha work and kill the devil than all the young men in the village - what next in General, then the village will that be?!
Moreover, if we make the sacrifice, people still continue to die in this forest. And the elder - a militant old believer is delusional.
From Ilfov their lines still would not have protected - in the first book of the Witcher written, even powerful monsters survive the world of a large number of people, and Ilfov would have been a lot (but in my passage Imgur as it is not sad, decided scopeit the end of Caesar).

N
NightHawkreal 23.10.19

By the way why all? Only Sven and his Yes-men.

D
Dakota 23.10.19

ya I have the snow began to fell after killing the Goblin, the ice age has come :)

S
Sam_FisherPG 23.10.19

I thought too long one of them to kill the devil or this moral monstrosity Sven, and decided for himself so the Goblin monster with which people can not cope without the help of a witch, and kills it when it something not ice, i.e. not predictable, and as for Sven if he people in the village get tired of it either with a pitchfork in the side poke or pen between the ribs inserted and rotated, or the monsters will eat (and not eat, and even more this shit will eat). The forest will die ?! Hmm, people still in the forest to walk would not until there is found such thing (ask yourself here is would you go into the woods if you know that there is such scum ?) The choice becomes obvious, knowingly made the recipe for broth so this so-called spirit of the Forest.
In the quest to deity (in Velenje) people also protested against the killing of a bloated fat guy who they also hawk demanded, and threatened by avalanches, volcanoes, pestilence and other nonsense. And about the structure of beliefs and other nonsense people in the game themselves come up with, it's good to utoptsev and sirens do not pray. I think many from this text will make for themselves the correct conclusion :-)

O
Old_Nick 23.10.19

Sam_FisherPG...it's good to utoptsev and sirens do not pray.....
Why on Melusine prayed ;)

S
Sam_FisherPG 23.10.19

Old_Nick, At the time of writing the comment above, the quest a Missing groom was not passed, and so I would have noticed it.

M
Morag_Tong 23.10.19

MudrichenkO
Not necessarily kill the old man, can these boys of the district to let the goulash(which I did) and the quest as well engrossed

L
LenaBena 23.10.19

Well, you know that if you do not kill the Goblin , the hidden trophy is not given?

M
MadAlexSP 23.10.19

Killed these men, and Sven had risen and killed the elder. Again killed Sven, and he still gets up. What's the catch?

O
Old_Nick 23.10.19

Glitch.
I have, in the same profile, same thing. In others, no. Perhaps due to the attempt to check both. Where no glitch - he was right on the line the elderly

A
Alex Hawk 23.10.19

Need to blame the devil. Maybe in this case the minuses and a lot of, but Geralt wouldn't have to listen to nonsense which I propose to save the forest and just carry out my order. Don't remember all the details of the quest, but remember that stuff they carried fierce. Turns out it's still valid =)