3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max Fry 26.07.20 05:06 am

"I never said that"

Sometimes it happens, someone denies what he said some time earlier, and maybe even made.
Example
Since the audience does not like school students, let your example be a seventh-grader and his mother. There is such a situation: poor Andrew turned off the computer and took the power cord for my grades ;(

But the resourceful Andrew quickly caught on and decides to enter into an oral contract with his mother. The point is simple: it fixes the mark and gets the computer back. However, performing his part of the contract, the mother denies that such an agreement was in General, and of the conditions does not.

Yourself stumble upon such moments more and more often. About three weeks ago because of this sales had a fight, but the contracts there was nothing. The man who committed the action, tried to convince me that the action I took... lol.

And you know?
47 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIR_AKA_NIK 26.07.20

And you know?
More than. The main reason is the forgetfulness of course.

S
SignIn 26.07.20

Inkvisitr
A subtle hint of the author?

L
Last Engineer 26.07.20

I didn't say aziatskoi culture exists, and they are stuck between apes and Homo sapiens. No, their culture is very ancient and ispolnena sense. But it needs to be destroyed, and words about the superiority of European culture needs to hide the truth.

T
TIGERblacK 26.07.20

Very. I want to go in the face at this moment.

S
Sanya_Bars 26.07.20

KIR_AKA_NIK
The main reason for forgetfulness?
Lol.
It depends on what situation. Most often it is just a hoax or a way to frame someone.

A
Aleksator 26.07.20

nope. Well I do not communicate with people.

M
Max Fry 26.07.20

Sometimes it happens that someone begins to ask stupid questions that he did ask and not necessary.

Indeed, people with low self-esteem already all decided for everyone :)

T
Tainted Soul 26.07.20

Kapets as familiar.

N
Night_Ranger 26.07.20

The man who committed the action, tried to convince me that the action I performed

I have a friend who loves to do when arguing with someone.

V
VGS038 26.07.20

A little familiar.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 26.07.20

And you know?
I've had that.

M
Master Scorpion 26.07.20

Familiar. I can't stand people like that.

S
StrideForge 26.07.20

My neighbor in the Dorm so - scary infuriates him about anything never normally asks. And then he comes over like, You didn't tell me to clear the room!, I thought you were going to buy food!... Sometimes I think he's just an idiot

[
[Shelby] 26.07.20

Was, more than once. And still continues.

S
StrideForge 26.07.20

Max Fry
I also wanted to ask. I noticed that on the forum you often create some, um... personal issues. You wouldn't happen to be a psychologist studying/going to study?

M
Max Fry 26.07.20

StrideForge
Nope. The idea was to get the second higher, but my future profession is impossible.

M
Mr.Paradox 26.07.20

Yes, not even the fact that this person forgot about it. Just it is so profitable, or financially, or ctobe not look like a cock in someone's eyes.

R
Ruyder 26.07.20

Max Fry
I think your themes all themes kept)

.Beauty. 26.07.20

Beat plet directly with virtue

D
Don Thomas Falcone 26.07.20

The author, cut with mother written contracts. As for insurance, write down conversation on a dictophone.