3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max Fry 26.07.20 05:06 am

"I never said that"

Sometimes it happens, someone denies what he said some time earlier, and maybe even made.
Example
Since the audience does not like school students, let your example be a seventh-grader and his mother. There is such a situation: poor Andrew turned off the computer and took the power cord for my grades ;(

But the resourceful Andrew quickly caught on and decides to enter into an oral contract with his mother. The point is simple: it fixes the mark and gets the computer back. However, performing his part of the contract, the mother denies that such an agreement was in General, and of the conditions does not.

Yourself stumble upon such moments more and more often. About three weeks ago because of this sales had a fight, but the contracts there was nothing. The man who committed the action, tried to convince me that the action I took... lol.

And you know?
47 Comments
Sort by:
K
K.e.k.s 26.07.20

Very familiar.

T
T.T.G 26.07.20

Are you familiar with? Definitely.
Infuriates you? And how can enrage the man responsible for his words\behavior? It is simply not worth attention. In order to prevent him you can hang noodles on the ears, long and systematically. It can be cured.

w
warp 37 26.07.20

Familiar, fiercely despise this phenomenon. If said do. I know that I will be able to perform silent or give up immediately.

r
rPeBoJL 26.07.20

wisdomyou not keep to themselves. if you see that the body sits on the ears - hasta La Vista

V
Vaipen 26.07.20

Author. Save the new wire with lunch. Or look what mommy's technology it is possible to screw on. (Kettle, iron, microwave, this box will fit) Then all you need is 3 clips, a piece of Cambria and a soldering iron. Kraft it all in a pile and voalya, cabinetlevel ready. Most importantly, when to my computer to hook up with you, the wires aren't lured.

s
severnyy alkogolik 26.07.20

Protestant Knight
Max Frei is unlikely to see it.

T
T.T.G 26.07.20

A standard situation. If repeated - away.