3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max Fry 26.07.20 05:06 am

"I never said that"

Sometimes it happens, someone denies what he said some time earlier, and maybe even made.
Example
Since the audience does not like school students, let your example be a seventh-grader and his mother. There is such a situation: poor Andrew turned off the computer and took the power cord for my grades ;(

But the resourceful Andrew quickly caught on and decides to enter into an oral contract with his mother. The point is simple: it fixes the mark and gets the computer back. However, performing his part of the contract, the mother denies that such an agreement was in General, and of the conditions does not.

Yourself stumble upon such moments more and more often. About three weeks ago because of this sales had a fight, but the contracts there was nothing. The man who committed the action, tried to convince me that the action I took... lol.

And you know?
47 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 26.07.20

Max Fry
The author, and write his own name, the conspirator [redacted].

Veiled Mat banned.

C
Chiter v Zakone 26.07.20

Don Thomas Falcone
So the nurse then he'll say are You me in the market to catch want?I'm your mother,I'm right by default.

B
Bella Ragazza 26.07.20

familiar with : ) this use the little things of life

S
SignIn 26.07.20

Now it feels like Gtaman behind standing and watching th write...

G
GTAman 26.07.20

wladov
Now it feels like Gtaman behind standing and watching th write...
I telepathically. But don't think about it.

G
Gemini 26.07.20

someone denies what he said some time earlier, and maybe even made
direct about me))

B
BioCommandos 26.07.20

The ruidera

Such topics are at least some fun. It is necessary to dilute the boring life.

b
blaccyee 26.07.20

Especially when the person says something like Yes, this certainly was not, maybe you dreamed it", so annoying

P
Pavilian 26.07.20

Oh, how familiar... I generally do not like to argue, but at such moments, trying to prove something to your opponent. But all to no avail - the armor is strong.

L
Le Gaspilleur 26.07.20

Well, try this scenario:
- I did not say that!
two people confirm the opposite.
AA! is saying, but that's not what I meant, because if it meant that this would not have said!
All tin.

r
rPeBoJL 26.07.20

Shpilin
I remember I remember. you fused

A
Alexandr Scaletta 26.07.20

I then tried to read, but.. This number of generalized phrases I never heard :D

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.07.20

Max Fry
Familiar, but rarely met such. To deny said or done is just to lie, and lying is bad =]

Don Thomas Falcone
The recorder is useful to record any conversation with officials and politicians ) Sometimes with the cops. Secretly, of course.

S
Seanelio 26.07.20

Officials and politicians, it is the contingent, which often denies his words or trying to shift the results of their actions on others.

S
Samokatych 26.07.20

the brain is given to well they lie)

G
Gemini 26.07.20

the brain is given to well they lie
lol. brain to think, to lie is another on

c
chel s pulemetom. 26.07.20

It was more than once.
I borrowed money ,and the guy suddenly decided that I will give
lol, I didn't even say that.

M
Mk.SERGO_2.0v 26.07.20

There are such people. He so had a thing but then I was done.

B
Balda716 26.07.20

To teach such is necessary, you can make yourself do what malingerer sbrehal, if not get science - conscience he will not Wake up, did not acknowledge egelev, tadys juicy stuff impudent snout, okay.

s
severnyy alkogolik 26.07.20

There was no such!And he is trying to build the context in which I do not lie,and do not undertake anything and do not deny their acts...Well,like he said people with a machine gun.