3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oasis777 26.07.20 09:08 pm

Patch 1.08 (Dark Souls 3)

Bandai Namco presented a list of improvements and fixes included in Patch 1.08. The patch will be available at 11: 00 GMT this Friday 21.10.16. One of the major changes will affect the balance (of Pausa) in the game, which was a lot of criticism from the adherents of sols series. Patch comes out on the eve of the Ashes of Ariandel Supplement, which will be released on October 25.
List of changes:
Spoiler• the Adjusted value of the balance throughout the game. Pays now more efficient for heavy weapons and armor.
• Improved the animations of normal attacks for that weapon category "Hammers".
• Improved the animations of normal attacks for that weapon category "Great swords".
• Improved the animations of normal attacks for that weapon category "Axes".
• Improved the animations of normal attacks for weapons "category Cestus"
• Improved animation abilities "Neck Swipe" weapon category "Braids".
• Fixed bug when delete a loaded whip had not caused additional damage.
• Fixed bug where loaded the axe consume several departments of stamina at a time.
• Adjusted HitBox abilities "Onislayer" for Onikiri and Ubadachi.
• Adjusted HitBox of the ability of "Leaping Slash" weapon category "Claws".
• Fixed bug where attack roll using Astora Greatsword could not be parried.
• Improved the animation of the ability "Wrath of the Gods" for Wornir Holy Sword.
• Improved animation abilities "Blind Spot" for Corvian Greatknife and Handmaiden Dagger.
• Improved animation abilities "Shield Splitter" for Mail Breaker Rapier and Irithyll.
• Improved animation abilities "Wolf Leap" for the Old Wolf Curved Sword.
• The ability to "Molten Perseverence" for Old King Great Hammer is now releasing lava at both strikes.
• Improved animation abilities, "Darkdrift" for Darkdrift.
• Reduced the effectiveness of attack with re-rolling with Gotthard Twinswords.
• Increased efficiency spells "Pestilent Mercury".
• Improved animation create magic "Lifehunt Scythe".
• Increased the set of toxicity and poisoning from piromania "Poison Mist" and "Toxis Mist"(much enlarged).
• Increased the set damage of strength weapons from "Acid Surge".
• Increased the time the ability of "Warcry".
• Fixed a bug when disconnected targeting the enemy.
• Fixed bug where leaderboard for Darkmoon Knights displayed the wrong data.
• Fixed bug when misty wall near Holy Knight Hodrick not disappear in multiplayer, even if he is defeated.
• Fixed bug when Orbeck of Vinheim died before the player buy his spells.
• Fixed bug when Patches and Greirat never come back, if you kill all the bosses.
• Fixed a bug when a female character can ignore the damage during certain animations.
• Fixed bug when equipping Vordt Great Hammer or Irithyll Straight Sword in the left hand of the equipped weapon in his right hand was missing of improvement.
• Fixed bug when in possession of a certain weapon in two hands caused the incorrect work of the stealth effect of "Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring".
• Fixed a bug when the "Hornet Ring" was not working for a category of weapons "Claws".
• Fixed bug when dash-attack weapons Greatsword Farron could not be performed correctly.
• Fixed a bug when a strong attack Lothric Knight Sword did not cause penetrating damage.
• Fixed bug when dash-attack weapons Onikiri and Ubadachi did not cause penetrating damage.
• The remaining balance tweaks and a fix for various bugs.
26 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pacanchik84 26.07.20

Judging by what I read that the patch greatly change the characteristics of armor and damage weapons.
This certainly will affect the pvp.
Also profikseny many lags and bugs for combat and improved animations.

o
okonoshi 26.07.20

Пацанчик84
now I'm not going to pansotti with riposte? There is a chance to win the Ganges the party will now be reduced to zero?)

O
Oasis777 26.07.20

okonoshi
About pansotti don't know, but at least some sense of heavy armor will appear. I hope so. Always play heavy, and my Havel and the Smoke is introduced into the mill with all sorts of toothpicks.

A
AT_Sagor 26.07.20

Yes, just after the first attack although it was possible to otkovyryat, and the mess - rushing at you tank and that his urine is relying on luck. Cube it if threw dvadcatogo so happy, and there and the second time were, and maybe even a third to catch can, and all of that as you are standing under stress and you already just from the ecstasy sausage - bursting with unprecedented joy.

O
Oasis777 26.07.20

Captain Obvious
at_sagor
Cap has offered to test a Patch erence. I'm for :-) Sagor, how are you doing? Magic you bullet out of the corner and run away from the warriors of the Sun? :-)

A
AT_Sagor 26.07.20

Oasis777
Where the same without magic, who will be the long-range battle practice?
Only here will there be time? However when you start, whistle, and I'm already there, I will unsubscribe, there will be time or not.

l
legusor 26.07.20

they just decided to ShareIt in the game code table contents for cheat engine, comprising the balance). it would be better optimization was done, and the dialogue is worse than in the first part, and is too slow even on good hardware.

O
Oasis777 26.07.20

legusor
Unfortunately, I can't disagree with one thesis.

A
AT_Sagor 26.07.20

legusor
What not go further? Maybe schedule the beginning of the two thousandth?, and on top of your supercomputer is still slow.

A
Amphetamine9999 26.07.20

legusor
You just have the wrong idea about good hardware
And with the optimization in General everything was fine at the time

A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20

This patch was supposed to appear in the first week of release. Anyway that the Witcher would come out with a non-working skill and a half years old would have a patch with their fix.

O
Oasis777 26.07.20

Alex Hawk
Cho you forgot the Roaches in the air flying? I was blown away when from the mountains she's my air ran. I did not know Cho to do. Got off and crashed from a height. Yes there is bugs was maybe more than DS. Water turbidity. With all due respect to the Project, Fromy work better in my opinion.

A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20

Oasis777
And what is their job? The game came out, so nothing has changed since release. Still crashes the game on overclocked factory cards, if you have not manually subtract the"MSI Afterburner. And the only patch which is designed at least to do something, goes through the floor after the game, the first DLC. I understand that You are an ardent fan of DS, but not to recognize the fact that the developers pluck (They said that the balance works as it should - and now what? Patch? Funny!) - it is impossible.
Personally, I have over 600 hours of game the Witcher Roach never behaved inappropriately. And similar departures from the game fixed in the first week of release.
PS. Even support Dualshock 4 did not deign to deliver. In 2016 live. Even in nasty Batman it is (the last), and the game is tuned for a gamepad - no.

O
Oasis777 26.07.20

Alex Hawk
More quality work Fromow in contrast to the respected and beloved me CDPR is to implement on the final stage (stage of commencement of sales) are MORE technically Mature and tested product. The lack of balance in the game I explain the fact that Romy tried to expand the target audience of the Series and was forced to reduce the difficulty of the game (including through the deliberate zeroing of the balance, as one of the measures to simplify the game).
I also realized that You are an ardent fan of the Witcher, 600 hours speak for themselves and make me respect. I myself completely cleared the map and I have not left any question mark on the map. Dived for all caches with junk loot, etc. But you know what's the difference to me is that the Witcher 1 once I passed completely and it has not returned, and the DS want to return again and again and again, it offers a Unique experience of its kind (the challenge, Various passing options Bosses and locations, completely different storytelling and lore to the mechanics of combat, unique online component, etc., etc.) The world of the Witcher is beautiful and close to the spirit of the Russian people, the world A huge but the WORLD of DARK SOULS acts as a HARD drug and gives himself completely to such an extent that ALL other games become Number 2.
Regarding the Technical part and crashes You mentioned - did not face even once over 440 hours of play with any departure. The stability of the game on top. Have not the top-end PC - i7/12gb/gtx980. In this, I just don't understand Your statements about the overclocked card, etc. something I do not see a huge number of blogs in the DS game for technical problems and permanent departures...... I play on XBox Joss with him, no problems. PS4 too I have, but to tie DualShock to my computer I did not try as superfluous.
Some figures - this topic is discussed in an upcoming Patch under the number 1.08. The current version of the patch on the GOG website I have now looked - 1.31. I was just samonella swing since the release of the Witcher weekly Patches alternately to improve the game, it worsens. The number of Patches tells about the final finished product.
I propose to avoid the mess between fans of the Witcher and DS just You agree with my arguments, and deleted in the core theme of the Witcher for watch duty to protectIn from the attacks, of which there are many. All the best to You!

O
Oasis777 26.07.20

Well, ladies and gentlemen! What do we have here?
Spoiler

O
Oasis777 26.07.20

Now can you please get the Patch 1.08. Colleagues, to Express your opinions. Something I did not particularly felt. :-( (Full Havel set + Havel Shield + black sword +5)

O
Oasis777 26.07.20

Captain Obvious
Well, the old percents - I7-950. My computer is 6 years old. I believe that he had not top. On specialized forums for iron here on PG I have long been told where my place is with the confocal. But there are people with such contami that even just to read for the honor!

K
Kodex Heartles 26.07.20

The server lies ?

O
Oasis777 26.07.20

Kodex Heartles
Lies.

O
Oasis777 26.07.20

Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious
Спойлер2, 2015 at 13:55 #
6700k I7 @4.7-percent
asus maximus VIII hero - mother
therlmatake urbat t81 - housing
therlmatake water 3.0 ultimate cooling
980ti msi gaming graphics card
be quiet dark power 850w( 80 plus platinum) - BP
Kingston HyperX Predator 240GB - SSD
DDR4-2800 16384MB G/skill RAM

//- My Sys
MB: AsusTeK Maximus VII Formula
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @4.8 GHz [valid]
GPU: Asus STRIX-GTX980TI-DC3OC-6GD5-GAMING @1580MHz [valid]
SSD: SanDisk Extreme PRO 480GB (Win10 Pro 64bit)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz 16Gb
PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1200W
CASES: Thermaltake Level 10 GT

CPU i7-4770K; Graphics GTX980; 24GB RAM 2133MHz 10-11-10-27; Mat.the MSI Z87 G45; SSD Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HDD 3TB + HDD 1TB; Monitor BenQ XL2411Z 144Hz frequency

My bucket:
Мotherboard : ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution.
Rhoeo :i7-2600K 3.4@4,5. HT on
Noctua NH-D14.
Graphics card:GTX780 Sli.
SSD:Windows-128GB Plextor M3.Games-Crucial MX200 250GB
HDD: Seagate 3000 GB .
RAM 16GB DDR3 Crucial ballistix
1600MHz. CL9
Chieftec A-135 APS-1000C.
Windows 10 Pro x64 .
Monitor 27 BenQ XL2720T. 120Hz