3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 26.07.20 10:48 pm

Red mutagen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General, have faced in ng+ with almost complete absence of red mutagens (approximately 40 hours for just 2 caught). Is this a new bug or in ng+ is this normal ? And anyway, what monsters greater the probability of a ? Previously, like with the ghouls, aligula and harpies fell, and now meet some blue, a little less green mutagen from them.
48 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trestan 26.07.20

Their craft is possible, if you have not found the recipe you will find.

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.07.20

Trestan
I would scriptel, but they forgot to save for transfer to ng+ nightshade to gather up. and start again after 40 hours is not an option.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 26.07.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
And to find it so difficult? Have not played, so have forgotten some information.

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
Yes. nightshade only grows on the estate

D
DreamZed 26.07.20

so open the estate,upgrade it and saberei nightshade. And drive on suigetsu.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 26.07.20

On Skellige-Twisted winds and a Graveyard of Whales. Spawn utoptsev, which often fall mutagens. Himself of farmil. Do a trick-clean up these locations, teleport to Velen or Novigrad, then back and repeat until the desired effect.

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.07.20

DreamZed
do you read the problem description ? well I wrote that ng+ just started, only 40 hours played, level 67, but you know what to KIV need a nerd ?

B
Bupycop 26.07.20

Black utoptsev fall, with aligula with vampires, soldiers knackery, with werewolves.

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 26.07.20

I after moving to Velen of farmil red mutagens at marker a lonely hut" or something like that, she in the West in the forest and near it spawns the desired monster, or in the village Toderas in the East after the quest with the robbers, who divided there property. There will spawn all sorts of carrion eaters and 1 ALGOL, which often red falls. It can be right there to meditate and fell all over again.

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.07.20

Bupycop
today before creating this topic I tried on the black utoptsev stuff. (but I only got 3 and only brains fell out). try again to chop. By the way, from choice difficulty can depend on ?

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.07.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
hmm, will have to check. about the village this generally forgotten.

U
UnItalianoVero 26.07.20

Is there a mod to increase the variety and quantity of loot, throw the link?

D
DreamZed 26.07.20

Ahah,if you suck at the game and can't kill a few utoptsev and Charley a bit above your level, especially in NG+,the Tupi on.

s
saa0891 26.07.20

On this beach you can constantly from utoptsev to beat.
http://img.playground.ru/images/0/3/AN_Skellig.jpg
http://img.playground.ru/images/3/3/AN_Skellig_Kr_MUT.jpg

B
Bupycop 26.07.20

No, the complexity does not depend on farm here

S
Stribogg 26.07.20

DreamZed
How do you opened the estate, on the 14 level? How did you get into Toussaint, the guy on the level below 14 ( once the estate on the 14th, everyone in Toussaint got at 11-12 somewhere)? Could you elaborate?

S
Stribogg 26.07.20

To be honest - in NG+ already have been disappointed, after a couple of times, as soon as it appeared, because I do not see any sense in it, except the appearance with beautiful armor and swords ( just beautiful), but with a backpack full of belongings and cash. More in NG+ there is no point, just some still existing bugs, Yes the confusion with levels. When urge again to go by Geralt - just start a new game)) So logical and the levels go in order, from the first to the others, and the skills and stuff no, that too is logical...

A

DreamZed
Just go here, just do not know what it is.

D
DreamZed 26.07.20

Stribogg
In more detail,what? how to take the quest? to kill mobs?
Frontier buccaneer
I mean don't you know? the author of the post said that it is impossible to get to toussant at an early level,I said the opposite,that Popas there,and to open Corvo Bianco,respectively, having access to new types of pumping mutagens.

A

DreamZed
You absolutely about another speak. He was referring to the fact that the passage of KIV need a big level, and not what you don't get there. And why go KIV until you complete the original storyline? You're a strange man.