3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 26.07.20 10:48 pm

Red mutagen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General, have faced in ng+ with almost complete absence of red mutagens (approximately 40 hours for just 2 caught). Is this a new bug or in ng+ is this normal ? And anyway, what monsters greater the probability of a ? Previously, like with the ghouls, aligula and harpies fell, and now meet some blue, a little less green mutagen from them.
48 Comments
Sort by:
J
JABA AZAZINA 26.07.20

DreamZed
and about the Brooks, how do you expect the black blood to defeat her ? well, it is the only way unsuit. in short, don't listen to that type Brooks to defeat, but not in the way he painted. certainly not through black blood.

D
DreamZed 26.07.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion

D
DreamZed 26.07.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion wrote:
and about the Brooks, how do you expect the black blood to defeat her ? well, it is the only way unsuit. in short, don't listen to that type Brooks to defeat, but not in the way he painted. certainly not through black blood.
in Brooks just threw moon a true story, and filled up,along the way, I was hanging excellent the black blood,ex the owl,ex, thunder and archigraph,IZI.

D
DreamZed 26.07.20

okay, well, you're painted as monsters fell. what can you say about 10-15 bandits who attacked the village in the prologue of KIV ? you want to impress, how well did you take them, if they are almost vanscott you with crossbows with superimposed quene
And I don't drasa,just chose in the dialog others will come in place of and blah blah blah,We went to Toussaint.

D
DreamZed 26.07.20

an all clear with you. even if pick up tactics etc. - the level Sharleen you did not pass, because the damage the idea is to 14лвл not so big, you can circle around evasion, but Palmerin cannot, and will last it is not so long, because it does that rushes to Charley.
with Sharleen of course need a little luck to make this palmerin climbed under his blows, but we fall back to the wall,shoot a crossbow, Shirley rolls and crashes into the wall,2-3 strike and rebound to the other side,trying to stay opposite of the knight,then Charley don't care about him.Palmerin receives damage only when of Charlie in the ground and buried and spinning throwing stones.

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.07.20

DreamZed
Here you never said SACEP black blood, if Brooks no quena vanscott ? the crossbow is almost useless, I know this tactic. He palmerin agrisa after 10 shots

D
DreamZed 26.07.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
So if Brooks will pierce you and Quen will be able to deliver another blow she was thrown from the Witcher plus the damage will cause(along with ex. refparam) has a chance to survive and time to activate Quen.
In General, the proof I provided,tactics painted.Next time,if he can not/are not able to do something in the Witcher,don't say it's impossible.

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.07.20

DreamZed
phew, I salvaza.. BROOKS VANCOTT, BANSOT IS WHEN YOU 1 SHOT DEMOLISHED, THEN FUCK YOU BLACK BLOOD give up ? I would understand if she two blows demolished, then Yes, but the black blood useless