3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 26.07.20 10:48 pm

Red mutagen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General, have faced in ng+ with almost complete absence of red mutagens (approximately 40 hours for just 2 caught). Is this a new bug or in ng+ is this normal ? And anyway, what monsters greater the probability of a ? Previously, like with the ghouls, aligula and harpies fell, and now meet some blue, a little less green mutagen from them.
48 Comments
Sort by:
D
DreamZed 26.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
1)I'm not saying that you have to PASS KIV,but only offer ,as an option, start DLS to open Corvo Bianco and enjoy all its Goodies associated with mutagens.
2) kill a couple of mobs for 15-20 lvlov to start the DLC in NG+,just not a problem.

To use this option,it is a matter of each.
But to deny the possibility of this method of farm mutagens,as would be illogical.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 26.07.20

DreamZed
So it is illogical to start the DLC itself so early.

D
DreamZed 26.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
That is logical or not in the Witcher (RPG with open world) I will not discuss,because it is a flood topic.
The debate on many of the pages to paint.Okay I propose to close empty lalala,though everyone plays him.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 26.07.20

DreamZed
I agree.

V
Vanya Rygalov 26.07.20

DreamZed

start DLS to open Corvo Bianco and enjoy all its Goodies associated with mutagens.
The guy is a reasonable grain in your thinking. Can you tell me how long to go yeah this Corvo-Bianco and whether it is possible to go there on level 12. And the weak my Gene - I want a little to strengthen it.

B
Bupycop 26.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
In order to start the DLC, you have to pass the plot in Novigrad, then pass the prologue KIV, which is essentially impossible passage, if you don't like hardcore because you have to kill the giant and vampire 40-50 level(don't remember exactly) it probably will require the ability for an instant kill and get good at it.

S
Stribogg 26.07.20

DreamZed
More in detail - it means how can I get actually in Toussaint on which there is 12 levels, if the job appears only after the Poet in disgrace... About the difference in the level of the mobs and the player I am silent, though, with one more 20 no quick fingers will not help you win , it is proven.

D
DreamZed 26.07.20

Stribogg

we on the forum have a great theme about the ability of the Alchemist.in VIDOS the author of easy kills archigraphy with a difference of 30+ levels..so put your fingers

a
andryuha-24 26.07.20

the same garbage was! an alternative option to use the console debug, or run so far without them!

S
Stribogg 26.07.20

DreamZed
Archigraphy very buggy mobs, try with your fingers to defeat the knights in armor with level 30+ and spiders the same.. And in General, I'm not talking about the gryphons is asked, and about how you discovered the job to Toussaint at such a low level, 10-12 ? Share with the people. Toussaint is not heart of stone, in Velenje and back, running away from spiders, to break immediately after the White garden ... Toussaint, it appears only after the whole Saga with Buttercup, which is respectively the field a lot other storylines... So balabol is detected.
Spoiler(PS - EPT, it's just buggy Griffin on the island of Skellige , with the quest about the book, level 45))) I did a year ago in the first passages found without labour and all the tricks dunk. I told buggy it is, despite the level.... )

M
Mantykora 26.07.20

Stribogg
Well, technically epic Buttercup can finish at the 12-14 level. Then meet with the knights of Toussant, Goliath to kill David, shot in the eye (it is unlikely that it depends on the level) and it is possible to run very carefully in the Principality of Anrietta.

D
DreamZed 26.07.20

Stribogg
Sorry lalala I hear from you(at what level of archigraphy found you on skellige and easily endured?that's the same),I brought the argument on the theme that mob above level 20 can kill,even got rid of the video,to kill a couple utoptsev even easier.
Further on your claims: 1) a Goliath is killed with one shot in the eye
2) utoptsev at the river great burn from great dancing star,fighting with them is just easy.
3)kill the vampire in the manor Corvo-Bianco not a problem because you can drink great black blood and just jump around it.

With spiders I does not need to fight in order to get to Corvo Bianco,I admit they are not enemies,but one by one I have them on 10-12 lvle endured.
the tactics of fighting painted.Idle chatter from the deception divorce will not,because flooding is not on.

S
Stribogg 26.07.20

DreamZed
I you what asked already 3 times already?
Is about how to deal with mobs higher level?)
Stribogg wrote:
How do you opened the estate, on the 14 level? How did you get into Toussaint, the guy on the level below 14
Stribogg wrote:
how can I get actually in Toussaint on which there 12 level
Stribogg wrote:
I'm not talking about the gryphons is asked, and about how you discovered the job to Toussaint at such a low level, 10-12 ?
For the fourth time....
As you Toussant hit at level 10? ( By the way, where to get a Great dancing star - black blood at less than 10?))

S
Stribogg 26.07.20

Mantykora
Well, very formal))) if It is in the game, not for the buzz to be, but for high-speed passing. To discuss anything with the people in the universe of the Witcher, the main thing is who will be faster quests.... Sadly as for me, I'm quite another Witcher run)))

D
DreamZed 26.07.20

Stribogg
finished the quest the poet in disgrace at level 11,started the chain with level 6.
decoctions,oils,elixirs and other recipes find or buy from alchemists,basically buying Gremista.quest top alchemy 5-6 level finished.

D
Djonnikc 26.07.20

DreamZed
Here I do not agree with you. Sense that way (subdued), in order to open the way of getting the red mutagen?? It's quite disgusting, really. Oh damn easier and more logical to look for the right mobs, have to say hunting than to fly in the story that would to farm mutagens. But technically, you're right. Method your work, and someone it can help!
P. S. Why in the 10-12 level with only red mutagens?

D
DreamZed 26.07.20

Djonnikc
From the story,concerned only with the passage of Buttercup,but it and so and so is in Novigrad,the rest of sujecki I do not propose to pass.
Yes, and originally this method was suggested to the author in ng+, in which he played 40+ hours

D
DreamZed 26.07.20

Djonnikc wrote:
P. S. Why in the 10-12 level with only red mutagens?
Because I find ways to squeeze from the game the maximum efficiency for my passage,all legal ways,and Toussainte quite a nice bonus.

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.07.20

DreamZed
okay, well, you're painted as monsters fell. what can you say about 10-15 bandits who attacked the village in the prologue of KIV ? you want to impress, how well did you take them, if they are almost vanscott you with crossbows with superimposed quene

J
JABA AZAZINA 26.07.20

DreamZed
an all clear with you. even if pick up tactics etc. - the level Sharleen you did not pass, because the damage the idea is to 14лвл not so big, you can circle around evasion, but Palmerin cannot, and will last it is not so long, because it does that rushes to Charley.