3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jack ONeill 26.07.20 11:06 pm

Power armor (Fallout 4)

Let's discuss the power armor in Fallout 4.

First, the good news - now it's not a useless piece of scrap metal in the inventory, and real combat exoskeleton, which can, for example, to jump off the roof is not very high at home without getting damage.
But there are limitations. Looks like armor will have its own power source (see screenshot). And called into question the availability of the PIP-boy in fallout, and constant wearing.
Power supply

Second, armor has different resists to physical damage and damage from energaire that quite a bit, but closer to the first parts.

Third, the power armor can be craft and modify. Starting with painting some of its elements to their replacement counterparts from other types of armor, or installing džetpaka.
Speaking of modifications, the trailer was shown 4 models of armor:
T-45d is the simplest model, used by the Brotherhood of Steel and Outcasts,
T-51b is the last pre-war model adopted by the U.S. army just before a nuclear war
X-01 Mk. II - post-war development of the enclave,
T-60b - not-seen modification, which are not yet known, presumably the pre-war prototype developed at MIT.
Jetpack
61 Comments
Sort by:
E
EX0800_ 26.07.20

please do not make threads about Fallout 4. and I like Cartman will go freeze yourself otherwise I will not wait

B
BunkerBuster 26.07.20

I think that armor will be of a kind transport to which to go, but it cannot be put in a backpack. In the trailer it showed really cool, and, damn, HE can FLY, just can not but rejoice. The armor can be modified by changing the resistance to damage and radiation. Well, to fit appearance, which is more like it.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 26.07.20

The coolest power armor - the second part (the first not played - afraid of the time limit). There she exactly protects. In the third kicked gave even in this armor. Bumble might even in it. In Vegas, more or less. But its people like those did. For the most part. Hopefully in 4 parts it is, indeed, power will be worthy of early Fallout.

z
zhekazloy 26.07.20

BunkerBuster
think so too is more of a combat vehicle type BTR-helicopter)) what is the armor)
in contrast to air and ground equipment of the enemy)
PS - about the armor, the stealth armor is ))?

Z
Z01-Ange 26.07.20

I think it will have to be repaired, search for spare parts. I doubt that all that showed on the demonstration will be immediately available in the game, ie we will need it to collect, including craft and options for its customization.
Hell, this game in absentia to give the title of game of the year(and I'm sure she'll get it).

J
Jack ONeill 26.07.20

Chelovecescie
Probably not a microkernel, and nuclear. In part 3 they were practically useless.

3 part kill - bonus of +1 power from power armor, not even compensating the weight of the armor, and some types at all and the bonus was missing. The word power there in the title is clearly unnecessary. All the time in combat armor the Rangers Riley ran it at a comparable protection much easier.

J
Jack ONeill 26.07.20

Z01-Ange
Most likely the drawings of the armor elements to look for will. And T-45d pretty fast to get succeed, but the drawings T-60 in the course of the quests of the brotherhood of Steel and very long.
Oh, and for weapon upgrades in a similar way.
Maybe give the ability to disassemble the upgrades found with the purpose of studying the device and subsequent crafting.

s
saa0891 26.07.20

But there are limitations. Looks like armor will have its own power supply

It is the fuel for jet pack.

the armor has different resists to physical damage and damage from energaire that quite a bit, but closer to the first parts.

But in F3 and FNV resists not have that right.

power armor can be craft and modify. Starting with painting some of its elements to their replacement counterparts from other types of armor, or installing džetpaka.

Yes,this is probably one of the most interesting innovations,same goes for arms,I'm very pleased,I do love when we can all craft,to ugraditi and made of various materials.

J
Jack ONeill 26.07.20

saa0891
Not to anyone,was there resists such as energeiai.
In NV I do not remember, and 3 now pereprohozhu for saves, if if they import it will be possible. The resist one. There are bonuses to energeiai, but not on the resist, and skill possession.

s
saa0891 26.07.20

Jack ONeill

In NV I do not remember, and 3 now pereprohozhu for saves, if if they import it will be possible. The resist one. There are bonuses to energeiai, but not on the resist, and skill possession.

Yes,I remembered,there were different bonuses to skills and options,and resists to radiation.

N
Nikolay Trefilov 26.07.20

something I was reminded of warhammer

Z
Z01-Ange 26.07.20

I think it's the power supply most power armor. Because džetpaka at this point on the armor is not present.

G
Garrus_91 26.07.20

Will be very sad if this armor will be one-off, broke/ran out of energy in the reactor, thrown. I hope I am wrong.

B
BunkerBuster 26.07.20

people with a machine gun.
The Chinese stealth armor. It can be found on the office level of Hoover dam, in a room storage with radioactive barrels, in a wooden box to the left of the entrance. The truth behind the fact that you took the karma off :P

B
BarackKamacho 26.07.20

BunkerBuster
sorry I use the Nevada (she's really like a stealth fight on the plow) but to me it seems too unbalanced

T
The Dying Bride 26.07.20

I hope to be armor of the enclave, I forgot the name, in part 3 were shorter on the shoulders, something like the Tesla generators, electro stuff in short:) That's want you want!

N
NightHawkreal 26.07.20

I hope it will give a very long time and only after special training. A soldier of the Brotherhood in such a GG will twist the RAM's horn.

S
Sagivari Isit0 26.07.20

I still believe that this is really a POWER ARMOR which will PROTECT the carrier and not in 3 parts lats what which penetrate even the stupid rad Scorpions

R
RikoChiko 26.07.20

Because it defeats the purpose to sit for hours in the character editor. Still most of the time in this jar to sit.

M
Multihellmen 26.07.20

Recochica
Not a fact. May the power sources will be rare, so you have to wonder when and in what situation to use them best.