3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trast Ltd 26.07.20 11:06 pm

Poll: who is \"imprisoned\" the game? (Rome: Total War)

In the forum there are many topics on how to make the change in the game, but there is no topic that one turned out. :)
I suggest this topic to share the final settings everyone plays now.

Trust (RTV-1.5 from 1C, play as the Thracians)
1. First things first, removed the time limit in battles.
2. Increased the duration of the campaign for a hundred years.
3. Added resources to build mines in the two provinces.
4. The Thracians can build all Greek temples (at the start there was only the temples of Ares and Dionysus) and large roads.
5. For all Nations have allowed the recruitment of several groups of peasants in one turn.
6. All Nations in the unit of onagers now 4 cars, ballista 6, Scorpions - 8 (was interesting).

While more anything clever did not.
But as the game set you?
:))))

With(_) (x 100 PCs)
95 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trast Ltd 26.07.20

That Madtroy

There is a way... :)))
In the Data directory, find the file export_descr_unit
In this file, find the description you need a unit, such as foreign players (starting line):

type roman legionary cohort i

Below will be a line soldier, it has a figure 40 - here it is for you:

soldier roman_legionary_cohort_i, 40, 0, 1.3

40 this refers to the settings of the detachment average size. In a tremendous amount this number increases to four, up to 160 people.

Accordingly, we do two things:
1. Set in the settings the size of the squad huge
2. Instead of 40 put in this line 50

Work:
soldier roman_legionary_cohort_i, 50, 0, 1.3

In the end, 50 is multiplied by four and in the game there are teams of 200 people that was required to prove. Plus the commander with znamennoe - 202

(checked, it)

M
MadTroy 26.07.20

2 AeroShell

Yes, that's a problem that I did and after that the game does not start finally, simply eject and that's it. And he did it just like written. Got any other ideas?

P
PaladinAleks 26.07.20

People may th I do not understand your questions regarding the number of units in the squad???!!! but personally, I have in the usual units for 160 people, from Legionnaires and Macedonian riconosce 240 people have cavalry-108. And for this we need only go to game options-video options-click on the box advanced optionsand in the graph scale units to choose a huge.

A
Antonio 26.07.20

All installed RTW 1.5 and BI 1.6 1C.
Say, that's max_zhum sent out a big map (big thanks to him), it anyone has installed? If Yes, then how to do it? If you can, in order.
And again. If you have it installed, then what version?

Файлы

V
Vyho 26.07.20

In fact, he wrote that goes under 1.3/1.5... As I understand it, we are talking about the Mundus Magnus. Here is a link to the fix, README is attached. If necessary, translate. :)

PS a picture to what?

A
Antonio 26.07.20

Yes, he wrote that the map is placed or 1.3 or 1.5.
While the figure depicts the files that he sent.
Vyho, Thank you so much. Sit, shake. Now I will try.

V
Vyho 26.07.20

:) This is a way for the game under 1.2... No card out there, of course, no.

A
Antonio 26.07.20

Hurray!! Set. All factions (even the Senate and Rebels).
Campaigning on such a huge map is likely to be different due to the fact that cities on the outskirts are located really FAR from the capital.
The installed game is saved and the previous map on it does not change just appears in the Main menu of the Provincial company. Here there also there will be this huge map. The discussion of this Provincial company under the name of Mundus Magnus I propose to continue the topic: the Provincial campaign

T
Trast Ltd 26.07.20

That Medrol
Hmm, strange.
Just made an army in person 4821 - sploshnyakom triarii, principles and hastati. In each unit, not 200, and 240 people.
Maybe you mistyped one digit? Check the numbers, if there is more than 60 then the game crashes to Windows.

m
max_zhum 26.07.20

Hello!
to Antonio
sorry I haven't sent it(I mean the map), don't know how it turned out:)

People, I have Rome 1S version 1.5 and add-on version 1.6 when they put the Mundus Magnus no additional prog is not used, just copied and everything went

M
MadTroy 26.07.20

Tu trast

Decided simple reset cleaning, etc., etc.

Is without bugs with 200 people in the unit. Swe-e-e-e-et.

v
versei 26.07.20

They are not able to do major changes, has sharpened interest in the game of sleduushii restrictions :
1 - do Not raise taxes above normal
2 - do Not destroy no cities or settlements
3 - Not to declare war first, ie to fight with you attachmovie factions
4 - Well, not to beat a failed or lost battles it goes
5 - Very difficult level, and battles
I really liked the above improvisation with a video camera mounted on the commander in real life because really it was, I'll have to try
Today, ugh, ugh, ugh, according to prescribed and very importantly, the detailed instructions set
PROVINCIAL COMPANY, huge respect to all who took the time to step-by-step presentation of the installation troubles of course was like without it, but everything seems to work.

g
giglov 26.07.20

2versei
you're probably like me, trying to be a humane leader of his country, and I reduced the taxes, but the trouble is, the times were different, and the people behind such breaks are usually not forgiving, began to want more, particularly in democratic States, like Greece and Rome. Well, you people, of course, to rebel won't start, but the Game taking tax cuts as incompetent Board and reduces the earned points
if you do not know what kind of glasses? you need them for the characteristics of the sons have attained the legal drinking age and to change the reputation of the rulers, especially in the first case, there will be coming different tupiki and klutz.
and the rest is well and honorably...

g
giglov 26.07.20

Rearranged two file in RTR Gold, playing for Greece and I got the Union of Four Kings. That's what happened superudachny developers in this game so it's graphics hoplites, not fantastic as I met the Spartan hoplites look like star wars... so:
for a basis I took the existence of four types of hoplites
Spartan
Athens
Corinthian
epirote
to set only in their cities (dyal of aerotow is Apollonia)
to begin, I trimmed their fighting qualities, price and quantity in the squad
well, after all as it really is (Oh what a pity), the kings of the four cities swore brotherhood at all ages and Posavje a goal to liberate ALL the Greek cities from the barbarians, Romans, and pseudograv. each king has his own army (that is, Spartan hoplites, for example, plus support), act in concert. for example, the Athenians are at war with the Macedonians and the Spartans, having won a Crete, landed in Sicily to help Syracuse, and so on. t e every king has its own scope, while Corinth and Apollonia are gaining strength, in order to have 4 full army. Think it's easy. and I follow the rules:
do not restore groups in the cities if the unit has more than one Chevron(stripe) logical? how will you complement recruits a band of skilled warriors, not to lose the shared military experience? now it's different... the Athenians are fighting me in Thrace, people are dying, help comes from Athens, are the recruits going to stay long...have used and skedaddle, hiding in the city, waiting for help... even more realism is obtained...
well, it's important, but I also strengthened the Greeks in the cavalry, and of pellaton did like the Seleucid gepatitov (like so called super-soldiers with Darts). Taught the Greeks to build roads is not worse than Rome and imposed collectivization, in the likeness of the Roman latifundia. and reduced in two period buildings eksileri, it was too long had to wait until I begin to recruit warriors in the conquered cities

the result was four balanced army, each with its own purpose, your boundaries of influence. no Hal-Balam, composing armies from anyone. plus the fifth army, is the former picked hoplites, they get in everywhere and I have this army to storm the city. General with an appropriate retinue and troops not 240 as other hoplites, but 160 is easier for the assault and fights in the streets...
in short, anyone interested can send files

g
giglov 26.07.20

complement:
och it was difficult in the beginning, as a conductive developed, a lot of money, the army is formidable. I am now not storm the city while the people there don't rebel against their rulers. the philosophy is that we bring freedom to the Greek cities, the inhabitants of other cities understand this and appreciate it. they have a little help so they rebelled, well, then we are not conquerors but liberators... like George Bush

J
Julii Cohort 26.07.20

Zadolbali already, who wants to hang? Can see, atoms are already tired of fighting. Hochma to develop normally. How to make the country pursued a less aggressive campaign? These Brutus and scpie I already got. Fight only when I precipitated or precipitated and in other cases run away. Help where set up to attack but not immediately.

n
nmmm2 26.07.20

I'm the opposite of hard is not enough-I play on very hard, regular after a while it becomes clear that no one can confront me

like most of Germany--sbalansirovannoe army and little money

changes:

changed to har-Ki many units, factions have added a new

income from haht increased became 350, and 700

all units have increased the ability to protect 2 times except elephants and katafraktov, the last got 2 hit, -4 against other cavalry and ability to protect was 1, but the attack 15

added to the barbarians the palaces of all levels and the first stone wall

walls give happiness

German churches give more happiness--from 15 to 40 % and from 20 to 60 and 80, taverns 20, 40, the temple, giving a max happiness bonus still gives tons of bonus to trade naked fanatic of the temple of Odin to get the latest build even experience 1

units:

Germanic archers are the small shield(which they have during shooting on the back), attack in melee above, hired 2 stroke, Axemen are better to pierce armor, attack also became a little higher

Gothic cava stronger

conventional cava noble sposobnosti to protect higher 1

berseker have a great attack

the Germans got light archers are hired 1 course

n
nmmm2 26.07.20

the Macedonians got a big enough infantry analogy of triarii for the flanks, and light cava with knives got 3 armor and 10 attack. friendly cavalry became stronger. got long range--up to 150 meters archers, attack 5, defense 9 total.
caricatori now in the last barracks are hired with experience 1.

Carthage got archers without armor, but hit far--150 meters
fee Balearic slingers beat up to 180 meters

v
vitaminich 26.07.20

Playing for Parthia.
Eastern spearmen - Phalanx 242 people.
Highlanders - 242 people Turtle.
The ability to recruit heavy spearmen - Phalanx 162 people.

n
nmmm2 26.07.20

all the peasants morality did -3, and set for 0 moves. for Macedonia was made the militia of vopschem here:

type greek levy pikemen1
dictionary greek_levy_pikemen ; Levy Pikemen
category infantry
class spearmen
voice_type Light_1
soldier greek_levy_pikeman, 60, 0, 1
attributes sea_faring, hide_forest, can_sap
formation 1, 1, 2, 2, 8, square, phalanx
stat_health 1, 0
stat_pri 4, 5, no, 0, 0, melee, blade, piercing, spear, 25 ,1
stat_pri_attr spear, long_pike
stat_sec 2, 1, no, 0, 0, melee, simple, piercing, sword, 25 ,1
stat_sec_attr no
stat_pri_armour 0, 2, 2, flesh
stat_sec_armour 0, 0, flesh
stat_heat 1
stat_ground 2, 0, 0, 0
stat_mental 2, normal, untrained
stat_charge_dist 30
stat_fire_delay 0
stat_food 60, 300
stat_cost 0, 210, 150, 40, 50, 210
ownership macedon, seleucid

the ability to protect all units increased in 2 times, that is, without increasing these militias ability to protect stat_pri_armour 0, 1, 2, flesh

well, all countries also need to do the militia in 0 moves