3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fasolevyy Al-Bi-Bek 26.07.20 11:07 pm

Medical examination in the military.

Tell me what to check on a military medical Board in 16 years? Touch eggs there, dick? I'm serious...
95 Comments
Sort by:
V
VerniteTrusy 26.07.20

You're American! You there differently.

F
Fasolevyy Al-Bi-Bek 26.07.20

I mean at you in Russia.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 26.07.20

No,just looking at the eggs and cock.

L
Lemon ver 2 26.07.20

What kind of stupid question? There is an army and not a gay club.

C
Chugay 26.07.20

You bent cancer and will look ass.Warn them that you are American,are they then back again and thumb tucked.

F

There is an army
There is not yet any army, the medical Board!

G
General Pahomov 26.07.20

Tell me what to check on a military medical Board in 16 years? Touch eggs there, dick? I'm serious...

just do it. Seriously.

F

I asked a serious question!

K
Keyd Skayuoker 26.07.20

Touch eggs there, dick?

Touch not touch, a look, Yes. Surgeon and Venerologist same. Still am in a hole looking. The neck of the bottle are looking for.

L
Lemon ver 2 26.07.20

American [Pindos in your opinion]
And you seriously replied.

V
Vuzya 26.07.20

Neche do not. just tell me what health problems is not, registered in despenser not worth and all. will not even look.

_
_PooH_ 26.07.20

American [Pindos in your opinion]
Depends on what the surgeon.Some touch,some don't.

M
Master Corwin 26.07.20

Calm down. I'll tell you absolutely seriously. As a former employee of the military Commissariat. No you dick and scrotum will not touch. Even to raise a hand and to show, not tell, contrary to popular opinion idiots. Bullshit. Just say, lower your panties. A couple of seconds, one look and all I will say, wear. No one will look you in the ass and forced to bend over.
So don't worry for nothing. And less listen to dork buddies or classmates.

O
Overlord_PG 26.07.20

Ferzin
My brother said the same thing))

K
Keyd Skayuoker 26.07.20

Neche do not. just tell me what health problems is not, registered in despenser not worth and all. will not even look.

Yes, by the way. I aceptance. At the age of 16 only to the doctors in the hospital to run. It is already full medical examination. Although who knows, maybe now already different, and the offices in the military, too, will run.

Master Corwin

My compliments. Yes that's right pointed out. But still, it the surgeon will prispuskaniem about to say. Are still asked to cough.

V
Vuzya 26.07.20

At age 16 he comes to obtaining registration. in any hospital it will not send. he passes a few rooms directly in the military. And see if there is a complaint...
--
can send when he comes on specification documents.. and just send if in vvuzov arrives.

K
Keyd Skayuoker 26.07.20

At age 16 he comes to obtaining registration. in any hospital it will not send. he passes a few rooms directly in the military. And see if there is a complaint...

I was in the military two weeks ago. There were just boys of 16 years, the summons came. They demanded characteristics and the med sheet for the new sample from the main doctor. And a couple of tests. I don't know, maybe in Russia otherwise. I'm from Ukraine. Can we have a little bit different.

M
Master Corwin 26.07.20

just tell me what health problems is not, registered in despenser not worth and all. will not even look.
Are there problems in this area, is or was he on the account in the vendispansera is VVK will know without it. To do this, they have the opportunity. Even before arrival of doctors to the point of the inspection (the draft Board) they will have all the data on the youth of premilitary age, which are possible to find.

Depends on what the surgeon.Some touch,some don't.
To touch even if it is only in the case when there are obvious signs of any disease. Just to touch nobody - doctors not usual Durikov, dreaming of grain you of the youth of premilitary age for kyoani hold. And on the sly to do it will not work. First, because the doctor's office not one second, because it comes not one youth of premilitary age, but a group. Thirdly, because the doctor is very smart. Even if there is such a secret pervert-doctor - he's twenty times will think, whether to contact parents.

V
Vuzya 26.07.20

I don't know, maybe in Russia otherwise. I'm from Ukraine. Can we have a little bit different.
Moreover, judging by the fact that tells us the recruiting officer, even in Russia in different regions of different. it turns out =)

Are there problems in this area, is or was he on the account in the vendispansera is VVK will know without it. To do this, they have the opportunity. Even before arrival of doctors to the point of the inspection (the draft Board) they will have all the data on the youth of premilitary age, which are possible to find.
very interesting. only here it is not. I personally was wound across Moscow in different parts, collected print, what not stand on the account. and where does IHC? IHC is conducting an independent inspection.

O
Overlord_PG 26.07.20

Just to touch nobody - doctors not usual Durikov, dreaming of grain you of the youth of premilitary age for kyoani hold. And on the sly to do it will not work. First, because the doctor's office not one second, because it comes not one youth of premilitary age, but a group. Thirdly, because the doctor is very smart. Even if there is such a secret pervert-doctor - he's twenty times will think, whether to contact parents.
Killed