3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FixFlow 23.10.19 01:41 pm

The most difficult boss. Your opinion... (Dark Souls)

What in your opinion was the most difficult boss in the game?On whom you experienced so much pain that last for 2 parts of the game=) inspired Me to create this topic after the battle with Smogon and Ornstein,oddly enough killed him 3 times one...it would be Interesting to know your opinion
Praise the sun!=)
42 Comments
Sort by:
v
versir 23.10.19

FixFlow
four kings, to them I spent more time than Horny

v
versir 23.10.19

FixFlow
I wonder what you killed, if you went 3 times

R
Racoonomorf 23.10.19

Smaug and Ornstein, when they need to kill in the correct order, the Four kings on NG+

L
Lightninggg 23.10.19

All with 1-2 attempts flew, for the game 10 times died. Git Gud.

d
demka47 23.10.19

versir
Iaito +10 ,and a bit of rifts,so I decided all the bosses in Solano to try to say hardcore)) not to say that they were easily made to sweat freaks)heart well tapped after defeating them,well, that's what I wanted

F
FallenGhost 23.10.19

FixFlow
http://forums.playground.ru/dark_souls/bossy-755787/

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.10.19

The branch of the lifts when moving the slicer from the plague city in new Londo. The most difficult crap 15 times trying to pass

d
demka47 23.10.19

FallenGhost
This I am glad that I still have time to suffer much))) looking forward to)

d
demka47 23.10.19

JABA AZAZINA
Mm,I was not there it seems,I wonder what kind of place is this)

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.10.19

demka47
And actually, the very hard-came in the penultimate boss like. He is still at the root of the tree is. Again, all because of the shitty jumps. Right now would be to make a game with washed-up jumps and make them mandatory in a boss fight.

d
demka47 23.10.19

JABA AZAZINA
I don't know yet with the office generally had no problems) this is good

F
FallenGhost 23.10.19

demka47
Not a fact. After all, for every player - your difficult boss. In General, the first part for me was the easiest.

l
legusor 23.10.19

I have a atomic blast farts at Manus, more dragon calamita defecate gives. the rest of the bosses baby.

X
Xmax1234 23.10.19

The Taurus demon my first game on tolkochto purchased the console, only Tolo started to play, broke the sword, barely managed to choke it broken in the trash weapons, then noticed the ladder on the tower which was simple and easy to fill with shot in the fall. Then there was Gwyn, the net exchange of blows, without magic, without prokashani survivability, with nezarazene Drake sword without knowing that it could simply fend off, I ditched hundreds of attempts. Well, when I was in the game at 11 circle pass, when I swung imprisoned almost all of the gear, gathered all the buns, I got stuck on impassable boss 4 king.
All of which I played once the game was released, even before the writing of the first guides, and online tips (with English text then I do not friends), all the blind, all by myself, you know what it was, so in my memory this game crashed deep and long.

d
demka47 23.10.19

Xmax1234
Well, this is the best passage,his own)FallenGhost
I agree ,someone that is imprisoned skill)))

d
demka47 23.10.19

I first unidelta brother played ds2 and not by hearsay know about the hardcore this game ,but I wasn't hitched until he played,first at 2/,3/,now thought thought use wait or go,wait a long time ,and the pain is not enough,then go back and remaster),would have been even demon souls on PC((

W
WAga 23.10.19

Played the 1st part after the 3rd and the boss fights I felt like slowmo. Practical in the beginning of the game you can get some kind of feathers the black knights (I got a halberd) grind it to +5 and to sway all the bosses. Of all the bosses quadriplegics ДС1 only arteries something is killed times from the 5th, and all the other 1-2 times. But even the arteries do not compare to my bakerton from 2 archers in Anor Londo.

d
demka47 23.10.19

WAga
Ahah,yeah archers)vile place
After the 3rd the first is normal,second hi pzts slow,probably the slowest DS) although I really didn't think so until 3 is not passed,eh

D
Dzhoel Miller 23.10.19

Kalamita and Manus.

W
WAga 23.10.19

demka47
I do it honestly couldn't pass, had to pharmanet shower, go back and buy poison arrows