3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XpycTuk 23.10.19 01:43 pm

Whether it is possible to go to Pripyat without a guide (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Caught a bug that Explorer in Pripyat is just standing there and not responding to me. Do not want to do. I have all the quests in Pripyat fulfilled, clambered the entire length and breadth. And leave can not, because he is blunt and I can't talk to him.

I just want to know if there's some other way to get out of the Pripyat? Found the well from which we climbed down and he caved in.
Don't know what to do
61 Comments
Sort by:
D
DartOreLLK 23.10.19

In my opinion no, so your game is over(

X
XpycTuk 23.10.19

Mlyn...
might try it again with dungeons to start? ((

J
John Lokk 23.10.19

Yes, in this sometimes overdone that move from location to location is possible only with a guide(((

X
XpycTuk 23.10.19

damn, but if I got to Pripyat and I have more money no? here is over! what then to do?

D
DartOreLLK 23.10.19

And back in my free in Pripyat for $ 5000.

D
DartOreLLK 23.10.19

You still probably have to start with subway.

S
STALKER MiTricH 23.10.19

XpycTuk

And cha piratka or developed?

And it's all true or everything will be very good with the transition back???? And then I talk yesterday to Pripyat included.....and as if this bug is not desirable(((...and I do not even have all the quests completed on Jupiter...((

g
gid86 23.10.19

I personally storyline and play went on. No problems with the transition to Pripyat and back is not.

D
DartOreLLK 23.10.19

STALKER MiTricH no, I did two and the first about this bug heard here!

S
STALKER MiTricH 23.10.19

gid86
s.t.a.l.k.e.r. dima cs

NUU ATP guys...calmed me down...and then read the first post I was panicked a little)))....and in fact, I'm in Pripyat then I went to talk for tools to kalibrovki...and the quests left for later)))

N
NorthEast 23.10.19

Yes, not all there with the transition to Pripyat and XpycTuk you will have to start with subway

H
Haiiro Ookami 23.10.19

between locations you can walk without guides. When you approach the conductor, takes you to the place of loading the next level (as in the previous parts) and loading. One guy found the transition from Zaton to Jupiter on the roof of the Forest, be adjusted to the height of the jump before it

S
STALKER Z7 23.10.19

I generally hate this stupid system of conductors! Okay those within Loki's lead - the EU does not hunt through the entire area to scratch, you can ask, that you spent at some point. That was good in the PM - to a new location you can not pass just because the prevent Duty, psi-radiation and no access codes, and then slinday where you want.

L
Lunh 23.10.19

STALKER Z7

To be honest I was too. Another CHN remember this problem with the guides. And worry now that there are these guides head banging :)) And why this was done? Once was bad enough, and then that he is stupid? Road do not remember, card draw is not able. Dash.

D
Dr. Zh.E.K.A. 23.10.19

I have a General repairman lost in Pripyat,no it all damn

p
potolok 23.10.19

Yes, the theme that still. you need a mod that adds the transition point, and needed more than tens of netmodem with TTX edit)

T
Terapevt13 23.10.19

yeah.. the transition point - not a bad thing...

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 23.10.19

you can go to another world without a guide

A
ANTOXA BEST 23.10.19

That if in freeplay it can from Pripyat ago not to go AT FREEPLAY with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!I agree the games are fun but why so tiny?
Additional missions not too much!So W if you have already doshol to the ending then you can safely delete the game!In PM at least different endings and then.........

B
BestPro777 23.10.19

No, not 100%.