3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XpycTuk 23.10.19 01:43 pm

Whether it is possible to go to Pripyat without a guide (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Caught a bug that Explorer in Pripyat is just standing there and not responding to me. Do not want to do. I have all the quests in Pripyat fulfilled, clambered the entire length and breadth. And leave can not, because he is blunt and I can't talk to him.

I just want to know if there's some other way to get out of the Pripyat? Found the well from which we climbed down and he caved in.
Don't know what to do
61 Comments
Sort by:
t
tisha456 23.10.19

Put cheat(high) jumping (to remove never too late)... just for fun... I'm very interested - can someone still travel to Pripyat?

C
CKANER_72 23.10.19

Accumulate 5,000 rubles and face control in Pripyat you passed and back for free

D
Defender27 23.10.19

СKANER You do not understand there are many hundreds of thousands in their wallets not talk about it. I understand that depending on which side on the roof of the Depot and the main, high-rise building Forestry coconut to get caught in either Pripyat or depending on where prygaesh in Lviv end Midsummer. Entertaining and the day is not enough.

C
CKANER_72 23.10.19

And what through the roof in the location to move?)
Want extreme shoot at Yanov through the doors for the people (expert)

s
slak2000 23.10.19

and I was crap when I began to shoot near the Skadovsk for bandyuganov on the Skadovsk all the doors locked and not let

R
RealPhil 23.10.19

in some post I read that it's possible that is to jump without cheating on that roof, only it was written that he was PTS long climb and the pack tries thrown :)

G
GranD AssAssiN 23.10.19

on the Skadovsk all the doors locked and not let

And I still have stalkers started to shoot...

L
Loki D.S. 23.10.19

I have a General repairman lost in Pripyat,no it all damn
I have not disappeared, and under the earth, knee-length.
I generally hate this stupid system of conductors! Okay those within Loki's lead - the EU does not hunt through the entire area to scratch, you can ask, that you spent at some point. That was good in the PM - to a new location you can not pass just because the prevent Duty, psi-radiation and no access codes, and then slinday where you want.
Yes you are right, but on account of the Debt, no problem to pass. All questions on the destruction of the Debt to me.

C
Chuzhoy sredi svoih 23.10.19

By the way where to find medic in the military, and then he went somewhere?

c
ctoronnik 23.10.19

S. V. A. L. K. E. R. S carry out quests know =)

D
DenKuz 23.10.19

Can. Using a teleporter on the roof. And not only...

A
ANTOXA BEST 23.10.19

S. V. A. L. K. E. R. S in the fridge

-
-Cherep- 23.10.19

Master zone teleport!!!

v
vanka_mifisto 23.10.19

there is one way out Beres and buy a normal stalker call of pripyat is all ..... or, as said super skull

A
Alexey525 23.10.19

through dungeons can lift you in the dungeon came broken but I guess you could try

R
Rainbow_user 23.10.19

The master Area to help you.

R
Rashsherh 23.10.19

Buy litsuhu, rogue.

D
Demaskinas 23.10.19

Author, look in Pripyat teleports. Near the building Janov there is one, there are teleporters in Pripyat and other lokas. There must be a way back from Pripyat

Rascherx
I used to buy, but thought, nah money to spend(and we rarely find litsuhi, mostly pirates, but 30% of the discs sold as bootlegs on the cheap litsuha ^_^. I swing from the Internet.

R
Rashsherh 23.10.19

fu, torrent edition.))

G
Georg Morzh 23.10.19

Lord of zones to help. There you can teleport to any location.