3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XpycTuk 23.10.19 01:43 pm

Whether it is possible to go to Pripyat without a guide (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Caught a bug that Explorer in Pripyat is just standing there and not responding to me. Do not want to do. I have all the quests in Pripyat fulfilled, clambered the entire length and breadth. And leave can not, because he is blunt and I can't talk to him.

I just want to know if there's some other way to get out of the Pripyat? Found the well from which we climbed down and he caved in.
Don't know what to do
61 Comments
Sort by:
W
Warranty 23.10.19

By the way, I also played around with a jump and near the station Midsummer Prygunov on the roof of a building fell out load the location Pripyat. It all happened by accident, and the roof of a building is in such a transition, I do not remember, but somewhere near the station, I think.

Y
Yaros098 23.10.19

The people I have a couple of questions.
1 Where is the guide at Pripyat? HOW to find it?
2 you Can go to Pripyat do not perform is not one of the main quest ?
3 And from there just go.

.DeliGht 23.10.19

Conductor(Garik) on the basis of the military.

P
Proto_ui1010203 23.10.19

Ярос098

Not complying is not one of kves, to go to Pripyat impossible. As soon as the first vypolnil at the military base will appear in the Explorer....

Y
Yaros098 23.10.19

Great thanks!

K
Kostyan K2stalker 23.10.19

I have the same problem?? what to do - don't want to re-start, the more may be the same...

J
JerelyMarleCrash 23.10.19

Find the fan patch.Crack,still some garbage

s
s.t.a.l.k.e.r.07 23.10.19

Kostyan K2stalker
One day I went to Pripyat he was not going to do. It was like this:
To make some beautiful screenshots in the file actor in the line jump is added instead of figures 6 figure 50.
Jumping on the roofs, making the screens and eating the kits flew past the Laundry on the roof of a house located
behind barbed wire. He ran to the edge, leaped on another house and...including the download of the location, not Jupiter, and Zaton...
The conclusion itself - can and will return.

But what did the Warranty right now, he will try to stir up.

L
LOS01 23.10.19

And I have goes,I was surprised that the game crashes sometimes,and crashes when I talk with Kirilov...

b
bonza77 23.10.19

where is the file actor. without mods the game and search included finds....to jump to increase.

D
Defender27 23.10.19

Not stable portals on the rooftops in Pripyat after you with Garik to go free then drags it to land but with the land on the Skadovsk throws it to Pripyat this same crap, and in forestry itself does not know where poletes cool at least some fun in freeplay

s

bonza77
Anyways, starting medic Be Real mod (12кб) (not my mod).
The description is as follows:
+ You can carry 90 Kg
+ You become more resilient
+ Tired not so fast
Getting lost is difficult, but if th: Call of Pripyat\gamedata\configs\creatures\actor.ltx

b
bonza77 23.10.19

Yes hamdata I know((( I wanted to know if he's in the game....and with the mod need to start a new game.
but thanks anyway!

D
Defender27 23.10.19

bonza77 look in toli toli files in the mod raspokovat bases ,he do everything itself zababahat

t
tisha456 23.10.19

Of course you can!! Will be on the roof of the DEPOT and go to Pripyat!
http://i.playground.ru/i/09/98/12/00/pix/image.jpg

D
Defender27 23.10.19

In cheats. And to start a new game is not necessary, I went first, everything is clean and then using unpacker experimentation began to put

s

I bonza77 new game is started.

t
tisha456 23.10.19

I have no idea how I got there... ran to the Zulus(but not from the land)... then flash... and I'm on the roof of the Depot!!! The picture froze... I thought it was just a departure from the game will be...then loading... and was already in Pripyat in the room with the military, or rather to their commander... then I had the task to organize an ambush on the monolith with their Gauss... military thanks for any help... there and Vano was... Just for fun I passed this mission with an ambush!!!!!!! but to continue to play in Pripyat did not. Went back to earlier saves to Jani.. What is most interesting, jump on DEPO just not possible.. put cheat(high jump), jumped again and again in Pripyat....

t
tisha456 23.10.19

The DEPOT is located near the station Yanov!

E
EnclaveHere 23.10.19

o_o and how depo to jump