3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L3n1n 27.07.20 08:01 pm

To hunt down and kill patrols southerners (Mafia 3)

I can not understand how to perform the additional task to "Hunt down and kill the patrols of the southerners" at the mission Prostitution.

Tried to drive around town and look for some enemy and what kind of patrols that can kill, but it does not affect the progress of the task.
32 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrew154 27.07.20

bazilews
OOO I yesterday seems to be passed, in General has entangled himself in these missions, it is a pity that impossible to beat, but wanted to try all evenly distribute all the businesses and all open,but it looks like it won't work,but still buggy enough missions, well, so far all 3 cars opened in the store

A
Andrey Konyuchenko 27.07.20

uh, actually, I understand there is a lot of missions with bugs?

a
andrew154 27.07.20

Andrew Konichenko
Yes, almost all secondary missions with glitches, particularly with trucks,boats,also there is another buggy mission with Anzio glitch at the very end,was able to pass the third time. further it seems until that all straight ,
by the way I found the game statistics ,says 52% of district, th to 100% or what you need every district to raise? or what is it ?

F
Faceless Void 27.07.20

Andrew Konichenko
hfr

D
D0c_81 27.07.20

bazilews
yeah funny.... Yes, and did not know what it is.... Gee.

D
D0c_81 27.07.20

Andrew Konichenko
pirates more, the license is smaller - but it doesn't change anything!(

f
fox345 27.07.20

andrew154
all you have written is not correct or made up. cars are not red and yellow. patrols 2 and 3 and to follow them is not necessary they just need watering though marked on the map they are the red rectangles. appear with enviable regularity there where I pointed on the screenshot

k
knessenk 27.07.20

to hunt down and kill patrols, riding around the district, he highlighted the bar, looking for a pickup, he turns red, destroying three cars, at least I passed.

S
ScarletWanderer 27.07.20

where someone pointed on the map. Almost always there, still is here

W
WarPigs 27.07.20

Fulfilled. Need to find 3 cars in the highlighted area and kill the marked man. All! The machine is marked on the mini map in red. Basically the machine can be found on the street, which is one below the location of the Cassandra.

S
Snorck007 20.08.22

bazilews
One patrol near a bar with prostitutes on the road near the river.
The second one is near Semmy's bar on the road near the river.

l
lapwing mouse 20.08.22

Snorck007
I remember there was a bug where Semmy's bar was. I come, but there is no patrol. I had to download another repack.