3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dodge Charger RT 27.07.20 08:03 pm

Crashes when using SweetFX (Mafia 3)

In General, this problem is not present in all, but I was in a row of such. The first 30-40 minutes everything was normal, but then after about 5 minutes the game was thrown out. Looked at off site SweetFX that we should try to change the name of the file d3d11.dll on dxgi.dll. May be somebody have solved this problem?
119 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dodge Charger RT 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
Next, on the off site says that most of the problems with SweetFx'th due to the fact that the game is not stable yet, etc. etc. and type if you gave it your all, then just wait for patches

H
HoganHog 27.07.20

Dodge Charger RT
Understandable,but still I wonder why the same rip some things work,others do not!
Can iron,can system! They March off site do not know!

R
RooneyRUS 27.07.20

shhelkun
Hi, what files need to throw in the game folder on your link?
Dodge Charger RT
If you find a solution, then text me in this topic. Just weird, most of the work.

D

RooneyRUS
may periodically monitor off site. There may appear the decision

D

Next arrived the fifth edition of all this machne and I will cecati. Here is the link. It is said that can help
Спойлерhttp://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/6205/

R
RooneyRUS 27.07.20

Well, there is and install it though

G
Garold555 27.07.20

the translation of this installation?

D

Now, the installation procedure looks like this:
1. Delete all of the SweetFX files that were before, namely:
*Folder RESHADE
*D3D11.DLL or DXGI.DLL <-- Name may be different, respectively to remove the file that you have
*RESHADE.FX
*SWEET.FX <-- This file will be only those who installed the 4.1 version
2.Open the INSTALL file ME.EXE click Select Game, go to the folder with the mafia and CHOOSE a FILE mafia3.exe
3.To highlight Direct3D 10+ and agree to download additional shaders. At the end of the top appears Done
4.Open the game and after finished the installation Shader to press SHIFT+F2. Then follow the tutorial and create your preset pressing + in the upper right corner. Call it MY PRESET and press Enter.
5.After he made his preset, you have no matter where to put ticks in the settings. If you do not, then your price not be maintained.
6.Close the game and open the PRESET file NYCLIX, which was in the archive with the very SweetFX, select all and copy.
7.Then open the file of MY PRESET.INI, which is located in the game directory and replace everything that was written that you copied from the file NYCLIX PRESET.
Next, something like that.
If someone do not understand something, here's the original text:
Спойлер1: Ensure the above files have been deleted from your Mafia 3 directory.
2: Click download preset and copy the link to download Mafia 3 Reshade 5.0 by Nyclix
3: Open the download (You may need Winzip or Winrar to open it)
4: Open the first file INSTALL ME.EXE Click Select Game and select your Mafia 3.exe - An easy way to find your install directory is to open steam, go to your games list, right click mafia 3, click properties, click the local files tab click browse local files and you'll be taken to it.
5: Click the button next to Direct3D 10+ You'll be asked if you want to download shaders - Click YES and let it download. Once it's complete it will say done.
6: Open Mafia 3 and after the shaders have finished loading press SHIFT+F2. Follow the on screen tutorial and make your own preset by pressing the + sign in the top right hand corner. Name it MY PRESET and click enter.
7: Once you've made your preset, be sure to check a few of the boxes next to the settings below and click continue and then finish. It doesn't matter what ones you've ticked as long as you've ticked some. If you don't tick any your preset will have no information and won't be saved.
8: Close Mafia 3 and then open the second file in the download named NYCLIX PRESET Highlight everything by pressing CTRL+A and then CTRL+C to copy it.
9: Go to your Mafia 3 directory and open up MY PRESET.INI. Highlight everything by pressing CTRL+A and then CTRL+V to paste my settings and overwrite the old. Save and close the file.
10: You're done! Open up Mafia 3 and press Shift+F2. You should now have my settings in place of the old ones. Press Shift+F2 to close the menu. INSERT toggles the effects on and off.
Link to SweetFX 5.0
Спойлерhttp://www.mediafire.com/file/7zbzdf1axjq4uz6/Mafia+3+Reshade+5.0+by+Nyclix.zip

D

RooneyRUS
I wrote it out, try it. What happens

b
bazilews 27.07.20

Here is a link for a working SweetFX:http://www.playground.EN/redirect/yadi.sk/d/LknGqVqowakKt
Played with it more than 4 hours-no departures.

R
RooneyRUS 27.07.20

Dodge Charger RT
Useless, I cursed.
Spoiler

D

RooneyRUS
I don't know. I haven't tried.

S
SPR1GGAN 27.07.20

Yesterday I was playing with the mod not one of departure ,did ,in the morning turn on the game ,after an hour flight ,and then every half hour departures ,XS depends on what and when I clean up the entire point and there are 2 enemy 3 times already at this point work blank screen .

s
shhelkun 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
here's my version , but see that the matrix we all have different monitors , the brightness of the color may differ...
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/RSZ2kqZ6weUQc

R
RooneyRUS 27.07.20

shhelkun
Flight, I think I need to reinstall or look for conflicting files left over from previous attempts.
If you understand, can you tell me what is superfluous?
Spoiler

s
shhelkun 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
how the fly , with or without error

R
RooneyRUS 27.07.20

shhelkun
Under the spoiler at the top, the cessation of the program. When I installed the Repack and put the fix of the files on the PG, then the game started, I changed the colours using the scroll, but was the departure, after I started trying the methods described above and now any implementation Sweetfix breaks the game.

H
HoganHog 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
d3d9 -d3d11 -dxpi !
Download real rip! I suppose really all piratapuyo and replaced one for the other!

R
RooneyRUS 27.07.20

HoganHog
I rocked the Digital version, similar to flying, I was sure that the problem is tablet, and then surfaced that blame fix, the only reason I downloaded another Repack, the problem is not rip, and what exactly to download, use everywhere tablet Codex, the flea.

H
HoganHog 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
You have won the game folder Tablet from SSE-Voksi put it in place of Codex,and that
d3d9 -d3d11 -dxpi delete (Kodes, too)