3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dodge Charger RT 27.07.20 08:03 pm

Crashes when using SweetFX (Mafia 3)

In General, this problem is not present in all, but I was in a row of such. The first 30-40 minutes everything was normal, but then after about 5 minutes the game was thrown out. Looked at off site SweetFX that we should try to change the name of the file d3d11.dll on dxgi.dll. May be somebody have solved this problem?
119 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
I mean the actual settings of a sweet fix , he preset willing neitlich that's just the most popular at the moment , so I just play from work blank screen . Now adisk then fill it with preseta

D
Dodge Charger RT 27.07.20

shhelkun
here's a look http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/6205/
СпойлерVersion 5.1 will be the final release of reshade this. I'm at a stage where I'm happy with the current settings and the crashes have been solved with reshade 3.0.1. Thank you for your support.

g
gloccc 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
Before installing delete the folder with the game in General, all files associated with previous versions of sweet fix and resada , including logs . Referring now to the prog https://yadi.sk/d/tz7ZrQtnwhBDe

g
gloccc 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
Forgot to add that after the game in the list prog will bring the game preseta , you need to click on the apply button in the upper right corner and choose direct3d 10/11

g
gloccc 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
To use it of course for the first time a little confusing , but at least she's with all the games I have worked . And every time, including it will have to specify the path to the folder with presetly , but these nonsense

R
RooneyRUS 27.07.20

gloccc
ATP, closer to the evening, try and accomplish your goal, can really matter in the Repack and only with litsuhoy there is no conflict.

s
shhelkun 27.07.20

Dodge Charger RT
here :
Spoiler

Reshade base 3.0.1 + his personal preset (config) 5.1 = Mafia 3 Reshade 5.1 by Nyclix

R
RooneyRUS 27.07.20

gloccc
In General, reinstalled the game, tried way Dodge with 5 version, but there is fierce
Dodge Charger RT wrote:
After he made his preset, you have no matter where to put ticks in the settings. If you do not, then your price not be maintained.
How to understand each of these settings alters the image in real time, what it means, no matter where to tick the box?
Then I tried to set the pick on your link, there is no response, do I need to press upgrade? In the correct sequence you wrote?
Spoiler
Upd. use Reshade the link bazilews guys throw at me pissing rags, but it looks like the problem was in Fraps, with a working program immediate cessation of work off. - all runs.

s
shhelkun 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
Well you give a pancake ..... :)

H
HipoN007 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
You mean if you run the game with the mod but without Fraps the game is to fly will not be any dances with a tambourine are not necessary ?

s
shhelkun 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
in the game don't forget to set smoothing to low ....

R
RooneyRUS 27.07.20

HipoN007
20 minutes played with the mod, it is too early to say, maybe not in this case, but the fact is - if you enable Fraps, then there is a cessation of work, Rev. Fraps and successfully runs purely by chance stumbled, conducted the experiment 3 times. With Fraps crashes. And it was because, in the game often drops FPS, then 50 - 38 at walking 45-30 while driving, I just calculated where drop frames.
shhelkun
Soran, a fool...what can you do ).

s
shhelkun 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
why a fool , who knew that Fraps is the brains of th...at , for almost two days , I personally had it on a couple of times , a hundred years ago and all muddy it is what it is , and if you look hopping fps ,NVIDIA has sxperience , there is a frame counter and recording shadowplay ,but if on full to include monitoring in-game , use msi afterburner....

R
RooneyRUS 27.07.20

shhelkun
I speak only for 20 minutes, But again, at the current repak and in the past, the game would crash when passing and Fraps was on. Then, with on. Fraps and fix the game won't even start. Maybe the whole thing in the update Sweetfix or, even more likely, I do hasty conclusions.

H
HipoN007 27.07.20

I also now turn off Fraps. Played for half an hour and no departure

s
shhelkun 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
update sweetfx .....NUU unlikely , I here to stick a version of April 2015 , and the last renewal December 2015 , well, it's sweetfx 2.0....so I don't think it's in the game .....generally a retinue often two options , either it works or not , and the rest is school in the Repack ,or Windows works well , or a person th is not doganay ....that developed doom , updated for opengl games , and anything sweet does not pass , no one , the screen is dark , the only sounds heard .....

g
gloccc 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
Well, but now everything works , though without Fraps )))

l
lsv640 27.07.20

Personally, I have the game crashes when using this https://yadi.sk/d/xoK0ik7GwsDnM version sweetfxа, just thrown into the game folder, switched off by pressing Scroll Lock, tablet Codex. No soap, clear picture, Fraps included, though some where a little more fps is sinking. Prior to this on other versions of sweetfx 5-15 minutes and departure.
P. S. I had to tweak the brightness by 2 division, and it became dark.

b
berlazar 27.07.20

Guys here is video guide for installing SweetFX 5.1:
Spoiler