3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dodge Charger RT 27.07.20 08:03 pm

Crashes when using SweetFX (Mafia 3)

In General, this problem is not present in all, but I was in a row of such. The first 30-40 minutes everything was normal, but then after about 5 minutes the game was thrown out. Looked at off site SweetFX that we should try to change the name of the file d3d11.dll on dxgi.dll. May be somebody have solved this problem?
119 Comments
Sort by:
R
RooneyRUS 27.07.20

HoganHog
Sohranki fly off, I already changed it in the last version of the Repack. I will reinstall and try your method with a complete program, and not with three files.

H
HoganHog 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
Well shake from Hocaba then!
Спойлерhttp://torrent-games.net/news/mafija_3_mafia_iii_digital_deluxe_edition_v_1_01_2_dlc_2016_pc_124_repack_ot_xatab/2016-10-11-56552
Well, someone I doubt that you will earn!
In General,the feeling that you are not plowing,not for FX! Well, just the impression,though you say that worked!

g
gloccc 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
XS , I have three files all works fine . No crashes , lock-60 fps worth it . Threw the files myself , manually . Without any installer RESEDA . Though I have a license

s
shhelkun 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
well , I found ...... ?!№!!!and propisivat , I messed up the file , in short, not what write take three files and put my look , what happened
Spoiler

R
RooneyRUS 27.07.20

HoganHog
Repak from Khattab.
HoganHog wrote:
In General,the feeling that you are not plowing,not for FX! Well, just the impression,though you say that worked!
I just Nasik, Yes. I can on a piece of paper to write your nickname and a picture on the background working of the game. I have a whole pile of different version of Reshade, copy to folder with game - crash after delete those same files and the game runs perfectly. I guess my hobby is to go to technical forums and to cheat the users under the form of different games problems funny.

H
HoganHog 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
Well, in other games the Fx work?
A straw...Come C:\Users\Имя PC\AppData\Local\2K Games Take an entire folder 2K Games-sohranki(the same configuration) on the slave.table.,remove from the game three files(above with shhelkun wrote) and start the game(well, so she so to say from scratch started working)!

R
RooneyRUS 27.07.20

shhelkun
All the old, discontinuance of a program and that's it. Fuck it, thanks for trying to help.
HoganHog
Made a folder, try first your way, then just 3 files, ending and all, is not removed. In one place is fix him a bit of a nuisance, not meant to be and everything you do.

s
shhelkun 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
in the idea came from , but HoganHog ahead , try it with the theme C:\Users\Имя PC\AppData\Local\2K Games....

s
shhelkun 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
the last option , to reinstall the game to carry the 2K Games folder and throw the new three files .....

D
Dodge Charger RT 27.07.20

Next, I installed SweetFX 5.0 played about 5 hours in a row and lo and behold, not flown. Let's hope that it will be so. RooneyRUS
And you thought that this whole problem is not because of SweetFX? Well type I've seen lots of topics on the Playground, what type impossible to run the game, etc. Try to look for it. I understand that as soon as you remove SweetFX, all the rules, but no harm in trying. Suddenly there will find the solution

s
shhelkun 27.07.20

Dodge Charger RT
there is no such thing 5.0 , ceiling 2.0

R
RooneyRUS 27.07.20

Dodge Charger RT
Why would I want the topics with the problem starting?! I do not remember when I have that either does not run, the problem of another nature, why sweetfix conflicts with the game, that's all. Tomorrow night, so be it reset and try from scratch, the last attempt.

s
shhelkun 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
I myself have not all clear , like two tablets in one , from the beginning was the code built into the Repack , then there was the departure of the blue , in my opinion, with the inscription mafia 3 application what the fuck , and one to was the Repack with a tablet from voxy and all exactly... well, I decided to put on voxy , all with the replacement , the boom won't start at all , took it again threw the code , it's working , now I have this:
Spoiler

A
Anton Bogush 27.07.20

mene country situation polucilasi, putting his sweetfix. after a time, began to vilette. but zamtel scavi file. Someone can tell the reason vileta on this dump file?

g
gloccc 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
Put for fun preset about which you spoke and also crashes , with the usual resada all perfect runs . Can fill in for file sharing if you want

R
RooneyRUS 27.07.20

shhelkun
I also was a hodgepodge, first shaking repak Hatab (Delux) and immediately put a Fix, because it was already written that it improves the overall picture was a cure for Voxy, beginning to fly, after I updated the tablet at 3 gig (unlock 60 fps), again flying -I was thinking that the problem is in the patch, not Sweetfix, when, on the scoreboard from voxy on top put the crack from Codex, the fix worked, but for fear of crash, the game uninstalled and downloaded the Repack, already introduced off the patch.
gloccc
What preset? I have a collection of these reshatov, and your probably is.

g
gloccc 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
I have been through the program mediator sew a sweet fix in the game and everything works fine . But that preset about which you said , I have from him the same work blank screen the game immediately

g
gloccc 27.07.20

RooneyRUS
Really got preset of graphics , not like the one you had , but no less good . So if you want can programow with preseta to fill the exchanger and to throw

b
bazilews 27.07.20

The second day of play with ReShade, to which I gave the link-departures and no problems.

R
RooneyRUS 27.07.20

gloccc
Well throw off, then try. Only I did not understand exactly what preset that throws, they are the same, just a different setting, somewhere 3 files or more.