3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lendri Filds 27.07.20 08:10 pm

Way of the samurai (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

GTA 3
Played,Walked сюжет3 times.Purchased in 2004,but the disc was lost in 2007.Not all packages collected.Favorite car:mafia sentinel. Favorite radio station: Play fm And Head radio. Went to the skin specnazovec and the USSR-mod.Favorite boss: Salvatore Leone and ray Put fashion just for skins and cars.Favorite weapon: AK 47 and the UZI.

GTA: VICE CITY
Played, Passed the story 2 times. Purchased in 2005 and is still. Not all collected. Favorite car: Infernus and sentinel,Radio station: Wild style. Went to the skin Mr. Vercetti" or in a sports suit.Boss: Himself Tommy and Cortez Fashion not intended.

GTA San Andreas
Played, walked 1 times.Purchased in 2005 and is still. Not all collected.Car: Greenwood.Radio: Tracking the user. Went dressed as a pimp and a white hoodie,red jeans and blue hat.Boss: Toreno and Carl. Put mod Crips

This is the way my brother,my game it belongs to me and like me.
49 Comments
Sort by:
F
FucQ 27.07.20

I know, to print the Cruiser was lazy somehow.

N
Night Light 27.07.20

GTA: VC is my favorite game in the series. Playing since 2004 (until summer 2005, the CSO played in computer clubs). In the summer of 2005-wow priorel to your computer (Deluxe, the original was not).
Much time has passed: somewhere 3 times. Exactly once with the codes, and one 100% without codes. Not until the end came so many times...
Favourite car: if you select one, the Cheetah.
Favorite weapon: M4
Favorite radio: V-ROCK
Favorite characters: Cortez, Avery Carrington, Steve Scott, Phil Cassidy
At first I had the Deluxe disc, then a friend brought the disc like the English license, but it was the way the British license on two discs. Now downloaded the Russian license from 1C.

GTA: SA - play in the spring of 2006 to Sept. Fall 2006-wow appeared on my computer.
How many times was 3-4 times. It did 2 times with the codes, and once at 100% without codes. In February this year, began again to make a 100% save game, but at one point I had to stop in the passage and delete save game.
Favourite car: hard to say. If you had to pick one, let it be Bobcat.
Favorite weapon: silenced pistol, SMG, M4, sniper rifle.
Favourite radio station: Playback FM
Favorite characters: Sweet, Caesar, Catalina, Ken Rosenberg, Truth
First was the pirates charged to drive a rental for one day (it was cut all radio Playback in addition to FM), and then downloaded from a pirate torrent tracker. Now waiting for the release of Russian version of the license.

GTA IV - download soon after the game (downloaded from 3 to 6 December 2008). The game went I've not really, is constantly hindered, etc. I passed a few missions, and then the desire to play was gone and I deleted it. But it installasi still gathering dust on my hard drive.

GTA III - in 2008, on one torrent tracker I saw a new product called GTA: Liberty City Deluxe 2008. I downloaded it, and only then realized that it's just a parody of the famous GTA III, a game that was before Vice City. I've a little familiar, but pass it I did not like so I removed it. For the first time to play the original I only managed 2 November this year. Now I think the first time pass it. I never played it because: first, I just didn't know about its existence, and secondly Vice City and San Andreas'and I was quite enough, and third even when I found out about it and wanted to play, then find it was almost impossible.

k
keySTOER 27.07.20

GTA 1 and 2 - played on PS 1
GTA 3 - downloaded and started to play in December 2008. In the summer of this year was 100%.
Favorite cars - Cheetah, Infennus, Banshee, Mafia Sentinel, Yardie Lobo.
Favorite weapon - AK47, M16, Bazooka.
Favorite radio - Head Radio, MSX FM, Rise FM
Favorite characters - Claude, Toni Cipriani, Donald Love.
GTA VC - downloaded and started playing at the end of November 2008. In August, at a full 100%.
Favorite cars - Cheetah, Infernus, Phoenix, PCJ-600.
Favorite weapon is the Bazooka, minigun, MP5, M4.
Favorite radio - Emotion FM
Favorite characters - HS, Ricardo Diaz, Lorenzo, Umberto, Kent Gender.
GTA SA - in game from November 2008 on the PC (in the summer of 2008 I played on the PS 2) and to this day. At the moment passed by 72.19%.
Favorite cars - Alpha, Cheetah, Infernus, Banshee, Rhino.
Favorite weapon is the minigun, RPG stinger, AK47 and M4.
Favorite radio SF-UR, CSR 103.9, Radio LS, Bounce FM, K-DST.
Favorite characters - Carl, woozie, Sweet, Caesar, Kent Gender.

-
-Griffit- 27.07.20

AlSar , as anyone))

A
AlSar 27.07.20

-Griffit-
and you don't look at graphics, play, break yourself
I too at first was dumb...

-
-Griffit- 27.07.20

AlSar , the first and second??

J
Jart 27.07.20

Hmm, interesting Temko, will contribute. Result games in the series in order of my acquaintance with them.

GTA 2 - I saw a friend in 2000, little did I know it was GTA 2, friend just called it the Chaos. Sat, a little shooting, fun, but no more. Then I was mainly interested in the 3D Action genre (Half-Life, Unreal, Duke Nukem, Quake, SOF, etc.). Returned to her after completing GTA 3 in 2003. As time passed it before the release of Vice City on the PC.
Favorite car: Match Z-Type Tank
Favorite weapon: Machinegun, shotgun, Rocket Launcher, flamethrower.
Favorite radio: don't remember the name but it played the song Taxi Drivers Must Die.
Favorite characters: Thugs, Russian, Krishna
Played in the Bukovsky version, and version with of. site R*.

GTA III - in August 2002 I bought my first computer, before that I played mostly with friends, classmates, work, parents and in computer clubs. Classmate told me about an awesome game where you can beat passers-by, to travel freely around the city, sleeping with prostitutes, and said that she had. the rebate will be (when I had the cool the computer in the group). This is where it ended until somewhere in the beginning of December my classmates went to the computer club at night to play in dissent and Sam network. That's where I first saw IT and went nuts. remember, long whinnying, kicking the dead carcass of garbage :). Then rushed to the store and bought a disk with pargolovsky version - the other we did not exist. And play... Ehhh. Really quit on the mission of Expreso-2-Go, to beat the Mafia, one the neighbor bought 3 days before NG. After the passage of the Mafia was added to GTA 3. 100% passed it after Vice City. Sometimes the set and start to ride.
Favorite vehicles: Banshee, Yakuza Stinger
Favorite weapons: M16, shotgun, flamethrower.
Favourite radio station: Lips 106, Head Radio, K-Jah
Favorite characters: Salvatore Leone, 8-Ball
Played mostly in the pirates from Fargus, a little Bukowski.

GTA: Vice City, Purely by coincidence, I went to the store 2 days before dnyuhu in 2003 and saw the sequel. Ehhh, here and bought. I brought it home and spire, was the end of may then. Helicopters, motorcycles, Miami - the mass of impressions! A little practice session and then didn't fail :) To the end of the summer has passed at 98 %, and left still. Sometimes the set and start to ride.
Favorite vehicles: Infernus, Phoenix, PCJ-600, Sabre Turbo
Favorite weapon: M4, remote grenades, chainsaw, minigun.
Favorite radio: VROCK
Favorite characters: Mitch Baker, Cortez, Rosenberg, Phil Cassidy, lance Vance
Played mostly in the pirates from the Master Media (the rest of these discs, so I zayuzat that they fell).

GTA I At the end of 2003, learned about the attraction of unprecedented generosity from R* on Christmas eve with a friend in the computer club (Internet access was then strained, dial up was the credits), 6 hours rocked these 323 MB. But the mass of impressions :) Then went to the first chapters Vice city and scored. Fully passed a month ago in the preparation for forum GTA I videopokergame.
Favorite vehicles: Bulldog, Beast GTS, Juggernaut, 4x4
Favorite weapon: Machine gun, flamethrower
Favorite radio: is Difficult to determine
Favorite characters: Brother Marcus, funny son of a bitch :)
Played mostly in the version from R*

GTA: San Andreas About it was rumors. In late 2004 I came dial-up Internet, so for this part I have a little bit of information he knew. Read the threads here on PG (I've joined here in 2006, and then only, u don't got :), to 2006 pop-up advertising was not here), downloaded the videos on how to get to liberty city, the screens feared. Afraid that she will not go, a computer that had another sample of 2002 unchanged. 2 GeForce 32 MB. Ehhh... And here June 11, 2005, I brought the screw with installed San copy ,trigger - there! Go! Before I went to work on or around the 20th of June, I nailed in San, passed on 96-something % and left. Still... Sometimes the set and start to ride.
Favorite vehicles: Banshee, and fuck knows, I played already, I do not remember names.
Favorite weapon: Shotgun, AK-47, Flamethrower, chainsaw, minigun
Favourite radio station: Radio X
Favorite characters: woozie, Cesar, Toreno
Played mostly in the what pirates.

GTA: London 1969, GTA: London 1961 was released in the Fall of 2005 GTA:LCS on the PSP. It was very much unhappy that the game is not ported to PC. I then at work I pumped the way the PSP version of the game and started waiting for the emulsion. Then, no one knew, it would be possible to play it long and not in the PSP version. Along with the image search came across the 69 and 61 in London, the existence of which at the time I didn't know and GTA: Advance Downloaded all three (the latter with the emulsion). 1969 was the last Chapter, Dead Certainty, 1961 then not mastered - so it was very difficult. 1969 has not yet passed, 1961 only Mysia separately during the test of my translation on Russian (by the way, you can download it in this thread and help testing if the time will work out and put the 2nd version with polyxenida bugs).
Favorite transport: Crapi, Jug Swinger, Jugular, Royal Pain, Porka 910, Tiger Tank
Favorite weapon: Machine gun, flamethrower
Favorite radio: Hard to say, probably GTA Spy Theme
Favorite characters: the Brothers crisp
Played mostly in the what pirates.

GTA: Advance was emulator GameBoyAdvance in February-March 2006.
Favorite vehicles: Banshee, Yakuza Stinger (Yakuza), the BF Injection
Favorite weapons: Shotgun, UZI, Flamethrower
Favorite radio: a radio is not, as such, clippings of songs of radio stations in GTA2.
Favorite characters: Cisco, King Courtni
Played pirate rum.

GTA: Vice City Stories NTSC PS2 Downloaded image in the end of 2007 and the emulsion PS2 (PCSX2) - good then, I already had ADSL unlimited Internet at home. Started to run, came to the mission Light My Pire (hard mission and then the emulsion firmly in it did nothing) and left. Fully passed the story line (and there were only 3 missions) a couple of days ago, because was sick and had free time.
Favorite vehicles: PCJ-600, Infernus. Sabre Turbo
Favorite weapons: Flamethrower, shotgun, AK-47
Favorite radio: Winamp, because the emulsion is not issue all 60 fps, and the sound is tied to fps and very buggy, if you select the option to sync sound and image, if you do not select, the sound is great, but the game periodically hangs tightly, skipped the cutscene, because the sound has passed, and still no video.
Favorite characters: Umberto Robina, lance Vance, Phil Cassidy, the Menendez brothers
Played the NTSC image of the game on the PS2 emulator.

GTA IV Downloaded the image 3 Dec 2008, because was not sure will the game for 2 days went through the ridiculous to the last mission and quit. 4 at first I liked the new chips, but in the end it turned out to be dull and it has not moved a single gram in terms of the evolution of the series. Tired of the story and predict what will happen in the mission. All missions are typical, not already, not that. Went completely a few days ago. The only thing I love in this game is to shoot the cops made very realistic. But optimization is, of course, really let us down. More or less comfortably began to play only after the 3rd patch. This Hello Stalker rochstrasse, I understand. Maybe when I upgrade in the misty future comp, I'll take litsuhu, and only for multiplayer.
Favorite transport: it is Difficult to say, in principle, purple, whatever, as went.
Favorite weapon: Shotgun, AK-47, Molotov cocktail, M-ka.
Favorite radio: Liberty Rock and L. C. H. C.
Favorite characters: Roman Bellic, little Jacob, Elizabeth
Played(ing) in a pirated version.

GTA: Chinatown Wars In March of this year downloaded the ROM and the emulsion Nintendo DS. Took one mission, and yet abandoned.
Favorite transport: No idea.
Favorite weapon: No idea.
Favorite radio: No idea.
Favorite characters: No idea.
Played a bit of ROM DS version of the game with the plugin on the emulator MyZoom.

GTA: Liberty City Stories Started playing this Monday. Passed the day before on the PS2 emulator NTSC version (only the latest versions of emulsions was possible more or less to play, although the image is still from the end of 2007). Good game, many memories of GTA III, but still more than I was struck by the VCS night, the neon lights. And the mission in VCS are longer and the plot is interesting. But it's already so pleased with the mission's seller motorcycles and cars, the mission in GTA2 style (control via satellite machine the boss of the family Sindacco), lots of interesting ideas.
Favorite vehicles: PCJ-600, Leone Sentinel, Yakuza Stinger.
Favorite weapon: Shotgun, AK-47, flamethrower.
Favorite radio: Winamp, for the same reason as in VCS.
Favorite characters: Salvatore, Donald Love (cannibal fucking :), especially unshaven burns), Toshiko cacém (a strange woman).
Played the NTSC image of the game on the PS2 emulator.

Ugh, that's about all. If anyone wants to know how to run LCS and VCS through the emulsion PS2 you in this topic.

-Griffit-Play, play. Odarku when I first started, grimaced, but during the game I realized that this is the kind of GTA. But bear in mind that GTA, GTA: London 1969, GTA: London 1961, in fact, the most difficult game in the series. If you fail a mission, restart, it will not work. And after the first GTA, the second will seem very light.

G
GumbertG 27.07.20

In, it's almost like a competition Nerd of the year! Popsie will make a contribution.

s
souperr 27.07.20

Gta 2 - first played at a friend's Sonya... did not know that this is Gta... running shot - so much!)
Gta 3 - proshol 2 Islands then fezam...
Gta Vice City - completed the story 2 times... (passed only the missions not 100% ... I do not like to build packages)
Gta San Andreas - completed the story 3 times... (were also only added + some cool extra mission, not 100%... niasilil collect horseshoes, oysters and other things...)
Gta 4 is in the process of passing...

G
Grand Theft Aero 27.07.20

Ah remember pirates GTA London,late afternoon,winter,outside snowing,-25 and I play it...
I remember when the failure of the mission man said,You fucked up!)))
Oh there was a time when Sega was super when games were cheaper when I was a actual PS 2(in my opinion the best console in the world,even to this day!),Ah nostalgia,Vice city,San Andreas,remember another thought is the red people in 2004!

s
stolholmes 27.07.20

GTA III
-bought in 2005,not held(Dr up to 3 Islands).
Favorite car:Mafia sentinel

GTA I
downloaded from the net(2003)and removed in 3 hours

GTA II
decent game,bought in 2004 and passed 100%

GTA Vice City
2 place all of the GTA because I like Tommy,the story duodeno good,passed 5 times(3 of them are pure story,2-100%).I bought it from the store for 200 kroons in Estonia in 2007(1 game in the series of GTA I played)

Gta San Andreas
1 GTA,you really sorry Carl but I don't nravitsa,he is the king only in the LAN,and should get characterless man...unlike Tommy.And 1 place because I like the big island,the different elements of real life and a good story and there is always something to do(the only game in which all passed 100% and wants to play))).Well as a huge number of mods for this game, etc. My favorite car:Infernus,Elegy,sentinel.Favorite radio:tracking the player.I note that mods are only cars and scripts Cleo(lights,doors,engine repair,repainting with spray,for a speeding fine)

GTA II:5/10
GTA III:5/10
GTA Vice City:7/10
GTA San Andreas:8/10
GTA 4:I don't know because the computer hangs on PPC,but the textures are drawn well and I would venture to put a solid ten.Maybe more Moslem the computer my attitude to change
1 place

s
stolholmes 27.07.20

Sanka bought in 2007

P
Parapet [Pokinul PG] 27.07.20

GTA San Andreas. Went two times with cheats and without. Inherited from the previous owner 30.05.09. Anything not collected (hate it). Favorite car: Tornado,Camper.Favorite radio: Los Santos,the recent - X. Favorite clothing ''shemp''. (For those interested in a suit send me a private message.) Favorite boss Ouji Locke. The mods did not put. Favorite weapons: Deagle.
GTA Liberty City Stories. Went twice,both without cheats. Bought in the TSUM Department store in Samara in June. Nothing collected. Favorite car: Leone Sentinel,Yardie Lobo,Hoods Rumpo XL.Favourite radio station: Flashback FM,Lips 106. Clothing: the standard outfit. Favorite boss: Salvatore Leone.The mods did not put. Favorite weapon: no.
GTA Vice City Stories. Passed once. Bought father,in July. Nothing collected. Favorite car: Cuban Hermes and the Voodoo of the Haitians. Favorite radio: Wave 103,Fresh 105,Flash FM.Favorite costume: ''Repoman''. Favorite boss: Phil,Umberto Robina. The mods did not put. Favorite weapon: laser sniper rifle.
GTA 3. Went once,both without cheats.Bought in the TSUM Samara on 6 September. Nothing collected. Favorite car: Yardie Lobo.Favorite radio: K-Jah,MSX.Favorite clothes: standard. Favorite boss: no. The mods did not put. Favorite weapon: ''Fly''.
GTA Vice City. Passed once. Bought in the Book market on November 12. Nothing collected. Favorite car: the van that the gang on the island Shrimp.
Favorite radio: Wildstyle,Flash FM,Wave 103. Favorite clothes: plain and atabaska. Favorite boss: Phil,taxi Kaufman. The mods did not put. Favorite weapon: SPAS-12,chainsaw.
That's all my story =)

X
X-Trane 27.07.20

GTA - stupidity, but what good would be neighing
GTA 3 is OK, but I've had better
GTA Vice City - well, did you clear the campaign 1 time, collected 29 bags and collected so far, the suit of Mr. Vercetti
GTA San Andreas - GREAT!!! did you clear the campaign 3 times, 63 graffiti, 15 shoes, 15 photos, 3 oysters, suit in videogerman, GTA United, GTA SEX IN THE CITY, GTA Copland GTA the REVIVAL of 4 LIFE
GTA Liberty City Stories - just played, took 3 missions

P
Poehavshiy Bred 27.07.20

gta - played it,admired it and play sometimes until now!
gta 2 - played,I realized that the trash was removed
gta 3 - was two times 100%
gta vice city - completed once at 100%
gta san andreas - completed storyline,collected some horseshoes,oysters and graffiti,we decided not to Ipat brain stopped doing shit
gta lcs - passed 100%
gta vcs - this game passed by 96% :(
gta 4 - played - Earl fly,the plot is not very much,but the idea of choice is brought at least some satisfaction
gta 5 - I hope it won't be just wasted 600 rubles!,

t
tomason r 27.07.20

gta 3-was 100 percent the old style,not much.
gta vice city-went 2 times ,the style is average,not impressed
gta san andreas-my first game,worked for his age, brilliant
gta liberti city-over 100 percent раз5-6 title:over the weekend
gta episodes from liberti city the ballad of gay tony is the greatest achievement of the company rock star
gta episodes from liberti city the lord of damnes-great!

L
Lightninggg 27.07.20

GTA III was the story, didn't like miserable.
GTA VC - passed many times, once for 100%, one of the favorite games in the series.
GTA SA - passed many times, once for 100%, used to love, now indifferent, and only play in SAMP.
GTA IV - was once on the offline profile(just too lazy to sign up), now going through the online profile, collect achievements, one of my favorite games of the series.
GTA IV TLAD - was in the same breath 100%, liked.
GTA IV TBoGT - only began to take place, like.

C
Carbon8909 27.07.20

GTA III was a long time.
GTA VC - completed 3 times.
GTA SA - also long gone, good graphics.
GTA IV - 2 times passed.
GTA TLAD and TBoGT - did not play.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 27.07.20

Passed the current Bob and Sasha.

A
Alex Mahone 27.07.20

GTA III - my second acquaintance with three-dimensional GTA after Vice. Liked everything. Passed so many times.
GTA Vice City - the first three-dimensional GTA and all video game purchased by me. The part that took place more than anyone else. At the time, almost even finished the game to 100%, but then decided to score. Especially very much impressed with the story. One of the best in my opinion.
GTA San Andreas - six months waiting for a port to PC. When I got out, went after her with pleasure and were very pleased. Passed five times approximately.
GTA IV - GTA new generation. I liked everything - the plot, graphics, gameplay, physics, etc. The only negative - optimization. Went 3 times.
GTA Liberty City Stories - a Prequel to GTA III. Was a great pleasure to the second Sonya 2 times.
GTA Vice City Stories - a Prequel to Vice City. Passed the second Sonya once. Great atmosphere.
Episodes from Liberty City - both episodes passed twice. Very impressed. Especially the ballad. Liked it even more than the original.