3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lendri Filds 27.07.20 08:10 pm

Way of the samurai (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

GTA 3
Played,Walked сюжет3 times.Purchased in 2004,but the disc was lost in 2007.Not all packages collected.Favorite car:mafia sentinel. Favorite radio station: Play fm And Head radio. Went to the skin specnazovec and the USSR-mod.Favorite boss: Salvatore Leone and ray Put fashion just for skins and cars.Favorite weapon: AK 47 and the UZI.

GTA: VICE CITY
Played, Passed the story 2 times. Purchased in 2005 and is still. Not all collected. Favorite car: Infernus and sentinel,Radio station: Wild style. Went to the skin Mr. Vercetti" or in a sports suit.Boss: Himself Tommy and Cortez Fashion not intended.

GTA San Andreas
Played, walked 1 times.Purchased in 2005 and is still. Not all collected.Car: Greenwood.Radio: Tracking the user. Went dressed as a pimp and a white hoodie,red jeans and blue hat.Boss: Toreno and Carl. Put mod Crips

This is the way my brother,my game it belongs to me and like me.
49 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 27.07.20

GTA III was only 3-4 missions in Portland and scored.

GTA Vice City - completed plot, some extra missions, I liked it. gathered all packages.

GTa San Andreas was my first GTA. The first time I saw it from a friend. Of course, very impressed. Three cities, countryside...mmm. Passed 4 times I guess. 2 times 100%. To read it on the forums in AG how to pass 100%.

GTA IV Really wanted to play, but the computer is not allowed. went to the box for the week, including an additional mission of the killer, the COP, razvodok drugs and race. Like a lot of things in terms of realism, physics, a variety of animations, graphics, deformation of machines, all sorts of features such phones, which you can use to call the cops(finally they respond not only to you, you can arrest any brow), ambulance, etc., a serious plot. Still start to play. In my opinion, the exact opposite of SA.

GTA the Lost and Damned - First, has launched a ballad, and then this episode(my mistake)personally I thought it was too dull after the ballad. Went the storyline, some tried racing motyka.

GTA The Ballad of Gay Tony - of course, not as impressed as the original, but still liked it. Missions are varied, unlike the original episodes about bikers. A lot of chips in the form of a parachute, the explosive rounds shotgun, Golden Uzi, etc. to Play after passing the story very interesting. Sorry, removed the mission of the cops, but added the mission's drug war(I always like quests where you had to steal bags of money,\ drugs, during the transaction between gangs, most importantly, these jobs do not end), you Can replay the mission, to fight in underground fighting, etc. In the plans of passing at 100%

L
Lightninggg 27.07.20

I always like quests where you had to steal bags of money,\ drugs

Me too :D

c
citizen4 27.07.20

GTA: VICE CITY
Played, walked 2 times and a half. Purchased in 2007 (played for the first time in 2004), was not immediately,but in 2010, when still able to pass the mission the black women.....favorite radio station - vrock, weapons - minigun), the machine is quick.

GTA San Andreas
Played, walked 1 times.Bought in 2009. Was held in 2010.Favorite weapon - Kalash, machine - fast, radio FM Bonus.

S
SANEKK 27.07.20

GTA Vice City
Played, not once has passed, seemed too boring + uncomfortable camera control. The only thing that I have have lasted so a COP lawlessness.

GTA San Andreas
Played, walked 3 times, weapon of choice - in different situations different Machine - Elegia. This files most often listen to Radio Los Santos, but my favorite User Track)

P
Povelitel rzhavyh dyr 27.07.20

Well,should I put something.I must say:no one game I did not go through(even the story!Yes,Yes,I'm a sucker,I know)
-----
GTA I-actually wanted to play,but my PC does not enjoy this game!Alas,in it,the London puck,I haven't played!

GTA II-there were No missions,so haven't quite figured out the controls.Perhaps in the future I poprobuiu.
The status of passage:0%

GTA III-First 3D game for me.Loved the plot,the characters are great.Went to the first mission Salvatore Leone,then,alas,could not.You may also go back to her.
Favorite car:Mafia sentinel.
Favorite character:Luigi Goterelli.
Favorite mission:Mike dines for the last time.
Disliked mission:Chunky Lee Chong.
Favorite weapon:AK-47.
The status of the passage:I do not remember,calculate it yourself(took only the plot)

GTA III:Vice City-If I never saw San Andreas,I would say that this is the best for me the game is in the line of the third series.Ranks 3rd in my ranking.Only opened 2 city,then did not pass,alas.
Favorite car:don't remember.
Favorite character:Kent Paul.
Favorite mission:guardian Angels.
Least favorite mission:the Next mission after Diaz the fastest boat.
Favorite weapon:Minigun.
Status of transmission:Similar to the above written.

GTA III:San Andreas-Occupies the first place in my rating,this game I wanted to go 100%,but stuck with the mission Free fall.Before it has passed all the mandatory missions,in addition to driving school.
Favorite car:bravura,Buffalo.
Favorite character:Mike Toreno,Kent Paul,the Truth.
Favorite mission:the Meat business.
Disliked mission:Robbing uncle Sam.
Favorite weapons:M4,AK-47
The status of the passage:about 40-45%.

GTA IV-the Game in principle I liked it,the only downside is the braking.Everything else was OK.Reached mission Packs at the factory before the robbery.
Favorite car:Cognoscenti.
Favorite character:Roman Bellyache,Dwayne forge.
Favorite mission:the Snow storm.
Least favorite mission:the warehouse,the employer Packs.
Favourite weapon:RPG.
The status of the passage:don't remember.

GTA IV:The Ballad Of Gay Tony(TBoGT) is the Second episode that I began to take.Pass still.The game is generally liked.
Favorite car:too early to tell.
Favorite hero:Luis Ernesto Lopez,a security guard in a Maisonette.
Favorite mission:too early to tell.
Least favorite mission:the mission of Yusuf.
Favorite weapon:Hand grenade.
Status passage:a critically small.

GTA IV:The Lost and Damned is the Only game,the story is I went.Overall the game pleased me a cloudy atmosphere.The story is passed completely(for the second time the mission Malka did not appear).
Favorite chopper:the One where johnny is riding mainly.
Favorite protagonist:johnny Klebitz,Jim Fitzgerald(Sorry kid).
Favorite mission:damn(last) buyer's Market(analogy of one of the missions of GTA IV),the Mission,which tied Billy.
Disliked mission:there is no such.
Favorite weapons:breaching shotgun.
The status of the passage:exactly 65%.

IV GTA:CW,GTA III:LCS,GTA III:VCS,GTA:Advance-the opportunity to play these games is not a pity...
-----
My rating:
GTA III:San Andreas-10/10
GTA IV:TLaD-9/10
GTA IV-8/10
GTA IV:TBoGT-7/10
GTA Vice City-6/10
GTA III-5/10
GTA II-4/10
-----
With you was I,thank you for your attention!

P
ProstoqYParen 27.07.20

In Vice city ultimat bug on the cafe when a lance thumps.
And in the film Studio mission water complex plane.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 27.07.20

My first game of this series is GTA Vice city. Not passed it because of a nasty mission with the helicopter. (The only game in the series is the campaign mode which I haven't finished) favorite car - armored Admiral. Got it randomly, failing the task of Cortez, not even knowing about its properties.
Next was gta 3, the story went 2 times, but the game itself is 100% passed.
Favorite car is the Yakuza stinger. Favourite gun - Micro PP.
San Andreas before the release of GTA 5 was for me the best in the series. There was a story 3 times (2 on PC , the game 1 time) Favorite car is the Infernus and the Bullet and the lowriders Remington and Savannah. Favorite clothes - a green shirt and green jeans (the color of grove Street)
Preference is given to melee weapons , micro PP and miniganu.
GTA LCS - the story went 1 time and all
Favorite car, the arms are the same as in the Three + minigun
GTA VCS, Advance, Chinatown wars, they have not yet played.
GTA 4 was 2 times, but not 100% , of the Episodes I liked more, because they have more capabilities than the original.
TLAD - Favorite characters Klebitz johnny, Terry and clay. Of transport preferred Hexer, Zombies and this where Billy gray went (forgot the name)
TBOGT is the most entrenched in the memory of the characters is Yusuf Amir, Gay Tony and Luis Lopez GG.
GTA 5 - by far the best game in the series. The coolest characters are Franklin and his friend Lamar, and Michael with his son Jimmy. Trevor didn't like almost immediately I saw you. Passed the story 4 times and always chose the same ending.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 27.07.20

[]

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 27.07.20

Or rather because of it!