3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanuJIa 27.07.20 08:10 pm

Who tests runeword Plague? (Diablo 2)

Your feedback? And why such an expensive rune required? 2 all skills? And this is the best. There's even ias no.
Plague
3 Socket Weapons
Cham + Fal + Um
20% Chance To Cast Level 12 Lower Resist When Struck
25% Chance To Cast level 15 Poison Nova On Striking
Level 13-17 Cleansing Aura When Equipped
+1-2 To All Skills
+260-380% Damage to Demons
-23% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(0.375 per Character Level) 0-37% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)
Freeze Target +3
+10 To Strength
25% Chance of Open Wounds
76 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gav 27.07.20

at least there's an aura Godana is + caste normal.

YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT HERE SUCH?

O
Obsessed 27.07.20

There's even ias no.
DanuJIa, edit these properties here, no one will. if it had come.

Dobermn, I vaguely remember that LW does the tests. :-)

D
DanuJIa 27.07.20

And what this is not about PG, once in the list?

O
Obsessed 27.07.20

DanuJIa, and who will check UPRAVA own Cham? :-)

D
DanuJIa 27.07.20

Dobermn
Some video I saw the paladin shooting overow this stick, but it was BA. I like almost everything: Fade, gag, CB, ED, Mait, in addition to the aura (and if exile is - in General chocolate).

D
DanuJIa 27.07.20

Obsessed
Maybe someone has a chest cahow superfluous, as, for example, Firka your :D

Q
QLinkee 27.07.20

DanuJIa wrote:
Your feedback?
Shit :)

DanuJIa wrote:
And why such an expensive rune required?
Because! I was under the impression that blizzy just randomly stumble runes and properties, maybe that will work. Mostly failed.

O
Obsessed 27.07.20

QLinkee, I have the impression that it is runeword for the first 1-3 years of d2lod. :-) but if it ripped not at once, it is a deliberate fail. or he's just for agolikov/rabies druidov.
Ah! Oh! or he was drinking rotten blizzy, not the sho in the beginning. well, you ponel. ;-)

A
Archon Guard 27.07.20

it is a pity that Plague not in the armor - here arm'd with such properties rules would be for a Prayer merc in addition to stick Insight, in addition, would the properties of the Cham and mind in the armor would be more useful than the stick
well, so, Yes, full atstoy, quite in the spirit of rotten blizzy, not the sho in the beginning. (C)

K
Klassewer 27.07.20

as it is not clear, what does Blizzard? they canceled this RV in the beginning, i.e. it lies in the archives of the game, but without modification it cannot be done. Yes, even on arreat no

m
mafuska 27.07.20

Once cooked LW.
Some of the shit is useless. As a result, even in Prisovo Fund threw for the tournament.

r
redoolf 27.07.20

but without modification it does not do
Well if you play in single player, Yes. But if the Internet, you can make this runeword or not - it server. You can even make it sometimes worked and sometimes not - depending on certain circumstances.

i
ixdon 27.07.20

And where all the info about this runeword? On the website the summit of Arreat, this runeword not mentioned

O
Obsessed 27.07.20

solves server
redoolf if you let the server decide from all the fuck go and will remain one electricity! ;D

ixdon, the essence of the stuffing that FERC somehow here wrote recently that was washed down any changes, and Malinki tortured, I didn't finish whether it's two Runewords, Plague and even some in the cockta.
plus, Plague is listed on robattle. :-)

cool, in 4 the lists are not find, and the search parameters - Yes. )

R
Resu 27.07.20

for lunacy-bully

P
PAK-PYK 27.07.20

ixdon wrote:
top of Arreat this runeword not mentioned
o tor4ah s statami 20+ tam toje ne word ;/

F
Frendzy 27.07.20

has anyone perfected this recipe runeword hel+town portal in the cube?

P
PAK-PYK 27.07.20

frendzy
ya ulu4wal. does perf stati prosto i vse ;/

F
Frendzy 27.07.20

ATP I knew it...there were only Cham and Hel find

K
Koh2fds 27.07.20

The meaning of the last vish ng the following: you zadrochil of Deno and night D2 within six months. Collect last vish. After this you are taken to the emergency room with a stroke. There, in intensive care, you make your last vish.