3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kenner Colds 27.07.20 08:49 pm

The discussion of the game (Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots)

Congratulations to all the fans! SHE WENT OUT!!!

New video + video review http://www.gametrailers.com/game/1743.html
59 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sommersbi 27.07.20

The game is something... the Graphics was amazing, the texture is awesome, animation is great, the gameplay is perfect, story - play has just started, but the seed I like...

S
Sommersbi 27.07.20

Damn, well... words are not enough to be honest. I will say briefly: best game I seen in my life...

Assessment without any maximum...

Graphics - 10. By far the best graphics on consoles, maybe even at all. About the animation, I am silent, there is no competition. About the detail, too.

Story - 10. The first thing that comes to mind after the complete passage: God, this is really the first game with real, twisted, interesting, dramatic and dynamic plot, what there is, most movies could this story be the envy...

Gameplay - 10. Here everything is clear. To fit so much action into a single joystick, with it management to make clear is the sign of mastery. About the interaction and behavior of the snake all too clearly, it is really only possible on Playstation 3...

Sound and music - 10. I think any sound on the PS3 pulls this rating, about the soundtrack and can not speak, then they have the whole series was fine. The acting, the best at the moment in games, GTA 4 and not lying, although there the acting is also decent.

The result - a 10 and nothing less... the Game deserves much higher ratings, but objectivity is objectivity...

N
NateR 27.07.20

I was most hooked in the game this coming
Shadow Mouses (those who played the first mgs you'll understand),especially the music that plays there.
Of course,the battle is snake and Liquid's metal gear ,when snake sat at the helm of Rex'a,and Liquid piloting Ray'eat.
And of course the ending, not just the same words!

R
Rage Racer 27.07.20

Not that my 1 and 2 acts like, places where you have to camp to get Liquid in the middle East, and where it is necessary in South America on the trail to go, on the way grabbing and twisting Rushnikov and FROGов. Well, a deck of Outer Haven'and where your detection is instant death (unless on 4 or 5 difficulty level play)!

N
NateR 27.07.20

Hmm,if Outer Haven't spotted it all, Gekko and Elite special forces will not rest.There is boss by the way,is also not easy Screaming Mantis . And after is the spirit of Psycho Mantis'and tries to do the same tricks as in the first part,and we have PS 3 ! :))

S
Sommersbi 27.07.20

Yes, the 4th act, Shadow Mouses made epic, especially how the suit snake is covered with snow, have not seen this... Screaming Mantis complicated only by the fact that resurrects protivanov as puppets... After you beat her personal puppets it remains for the small, Nesna trotted Joey...

And the fight at the end? Any fighting game give a hundred points ahead...

S
Sommersbi 27.07.20

The most difficult for me boss, I mean from the B&B is Crying Wolf... a Lot FROGов there, and Blizzard prevents...

R
Rage Racer 27.07.20

Why is it difficult? FROGов strip from one of the towers, transfer the Solid Eye in night vision mode, and snaiperi there.

In my opinion, the most difficult boss - Raging Raven. This thing would often throw me from the tower! A grenade launcher or, more rarely, grasping claws...

n
nickdick 27.07.20

DEZAN
Similarly, Shadow Moses is the best level.

S
Sommersbi 27.07.20

Rage Racer

Well, for me, the Raven is less complicated, the main thing competently to sneak around, too hope stekli not give a shot on your own. Well, between the floors to run. + There kit once or twice per battle on the first floor there... And it is best to wait until she's in the building flies, and not lit on the street...

Strip from FROGов one of the towers

We have to clean all FROGов, because they, too, are not in place... and the night vision mode ends quickly. MB at the first level of difficulty is and ride, but on the more difficult doubt.

R
Rage Racer 27.07.20

If the rig to be quiet, you some Frogo to grasp, to use a Scanning Plug and see the positions of the other. I once put this place on the level of Big Boss Hard passed without murders. So, I'm only using the MK.2, trehlineyki and stun grenades somewhere in 10 minutes all Frogov left with some knives! Danger they are almost not represented, and I was always crawling through the level in search of the Wolf...

V
Valk1r 27.07.20

Gama bomb is unreal!!!!!Held in the same breath!!!!))

V
Valk1r 27.07.20

actually played on normal , and didn't notice anywhere of the difficulties is that the only time when I got a little povesilsya is after the battle with Vamp , when Imageco trying scricca in my eyes, but the difficulty probably is that I have to the controller are not used)))))And everything else is very simple))

B
BigGuun 27.07.20

People! But as a Vamp to fill up? Every time he vosstanavlivaetsya of... have all cartridges have plagued him.... Herod damn!

n
nickdick 27.07.20

>>>BigGuun
And you're his syringe'm syringe'm it!

R
Rudini 27.07.20

If I'm in the previous part was not playing, I will affect this game?

M
MetalGearStranding 27.07.20

rudini, in principle I think Yes,if you like detail and quality.and like it all) then Yes it will be interesting)

m
makar1995 27.07.20

How did the game itself it's fun to play Amateur shooters?

C
ChewuccaRUS 27.07.20

Can me someone explain why Ocelot had to pretend to be Liquid? To deceive and to destroy the patriots?

P
Percival CoX 27.07.20

nobody seems to be nobody pretended it's now one person if I'm not mistaken