3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kenner Colds 27.07.20 08:49 pm

The discussion of the game (Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots)

Congratulations to all the fans! SHE WENT OUT!!!

New video + video review http://www.gametrailers.com/game/1743.html
59 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChewuccaRUS 27.07.20

I here it is again and do not understand too. Why do he do that?

D
Demon of Night 27.07.20

Oh damn sorry that I have no console...I would love to play in the 4th part =0 the first three passed and still I wonder how it ends...I MGS VETERAN))) 10 years play them already)) thank God at least the fifth part on the PC will be=)))

r
rozil 27.07.20

Beat in the 4-th part so much that Solid Snake comes at night. Of course, for me as an average expert of the English language, there are still some issues, but for many, I think, will be able to respond. Just don't ask where the mole have Otakon or something like that...
A particularly interesting mode of MGO, tried, good. But how the hell to buy accessories for the character, if you read only 50rws (or whatever) for the input... Anyone knows where to get the money? Loan? Card?

r
rozil 27.07.20

Onkarian
Thanks, apparently with the clothes I'm in flight) And long play MGO?

D
Demon of Night 27.07.20

rozil
Dude how tamoshnie Metal Gear's called?)) There is REX RAY and these new what they're called? and what is their destiny?

W
WerV0lf13 27.07.20

Gekko. Purpose - the fight against enemy manpower and light armored vehicles;)

s
slesher13 27.07.20

I'm in Metal Gear Solid 4 is not played , but I dreamed it.
I only played 1 and 2.
ps3 owners how I envy you...

S
Slonik 27.07.20

ps3 owners how I envy you...
Well, it's better to buy a PS3 and play MGS4 than to buy a new video card for ova9000 and implanted nogames

G
Gomer J. Simpson 27.07.20

Slоnik
A true comrade. If Resnici thought so too.

J
Jarud 27.07.20

everyone thinks so,but no money to spend not want to.

H
HyperXStream 27.07.20

What else can extraterrestrial brain Kojima-San?..
10/10.

z
zanyqa 27.07.20

And on the Ps3 it is generally perevedena in Russian? Very simply to purchase a hunting, but it is a pity money if everything is on the Anglo-Japanese !!! As 85% of the Russians I in English. the language of the 20-30 words you know, for such a three-dimensional video content and the story this is clearly not enough?! PS3 owners please!!!!

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 27.07.20

English only
You Russian it is necessary to correct, not that to compete with the English

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 27.07.20

Although there are 2 alternatives: http://forums.playground.ru/metal_gear_solid_4_guns_of_the_patriots/683126/
Or partial Russification pirates, or reading the story dialogue before/after the passage of a certain segment of the game (if in part, then less spoilers or misunderstandings during the game and a little more fun, I'm on such a scheme videoprohozhdenie looked))

V
Veselyy Kot 27.07.20

Here's a good translation http://www.mgstation.net/Metal_Gear_Solid_4_S.html I Recommend to read after a careful passing game with watching all the movies.

K
Konstantine45 27.07.20

Saw the review.Great game!!!

M
Manapx 27.07.20

Just bought a PS3, this game will go Bang.

U
ULTRAFRONT 27.07.20

xFleash
Divine game, Ode, as he divinely is hiding the barrel in my pocket, it is so vital.

P
ProstoqYParen 27.07.20

I do not understand what part was such a mark.Running around,fighting is stupid,90%kintz,gameplay and graphics are far from the norm.
The third part of the standards but the emphasis is the same.