3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mmogold 27.07.20 10:28 pm

The best AUTO?! (Rig'n'Roll)

What in your opinion auto is the best?!
I go to FREEDOM 600 horses....
98 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cybg 27.07.20

thank you

C
Cybg 27.07.20

damn she is asking the password what's the password?

C
Cybg 27.07.20

Please!

A
Angel With Dirty Face 27.07.20

You pirates or something?

C
Cybg 27.07.20

Yes, probably because when I was ustanavlivat no passwords she has not requested

A

Well you just do not say? Then patch you should have installed the crack it is not, and hardly any appear... Buy a license. Your key will not let me, and so last activation left

i
iffan 27.07.20

not talking, but INIYO nimble enough in acceleration to the maximum speed with a trailer, it's not bad pulls on a flat 100 miles without the booster and quickly all gaining the 100 miles, others need more time to disperse than INIYO. Handling like Coronado. Need another Century from 600 HP to try, remember the second part shustrenko was. Eldorado is also good but inferior to the maximum speed with a trailer INIYO. At Argosy not very comfortable driving from the cockpit, but in speed closer to INIYO. On the complexity of the expert INIYO makes life easier in the game.

A

iffan

Well done, I have long wanted something like this to compose, but all hands did not reach, plus catch :))). I advise you to try Titan Ventura, also a high-speed track, but the office he is lame at high speeds. From myself I will add that the Freightliner Coronado is very low suspension, which he constantly clings to the borders and razvivaetsya in the trash (salute physics Truckers 3 =)))

N
Nikolas Perepelov 27.07.20

To disperse nealuchi Is INIYO, Agrosy and El dorado. with Upravleniye well, we can say satin and Coronado and century From vertuny weak ragon and about the maneuverability, I generally keep quiet interior nilushi this Fredom and satin in appearance to satin. Agrosy not too bad but chustvitelnost it is not the channel I have is the joystick steering wheel
Analog so in the game the wheel a bit turned literally 15-30 degrees as the car sharply to overachiver, and sometimes puts On cross nilushi pomoimu 4900ex sails 6X4 and 6X4 Atlas Seil.

N

People what better Agrosy, Vertuta/ Atlas/Inyo

A

Freightliner Argosy - very high speed, no hood in front, less space on the road is =). Of the minuses - often puts on high speed cornering.
Ventura Titan is the fastest truck in the game, but with management, and, especially entering the turns problem. The dynamics of dispersal loses only Titan Inyo
Atlas - average truck speed dials not so much. The turns is the cheers, they never swerved.
Titan Inyo - on the dynamics of lasagna is the best truck in the game. Speed on top, but slightly lower than the Ventura.

This is my opinion about the tracks, take your pick. And it's better he try all the machines. My choice is Titan Ventura. In particular, due to appearance, like the classics.

N

Angel With I tried out and therefore asked the question

N

Vertuna well I'll try ask the price

N

I tried Atlas atony interior, appearance, maneuverability , scores is lame though too there is nothing and if it shubhrajyoti then do the tower

A

Here you can see =) How many people - so many opinions. You like Atlas, I - Ventura. Someone even Freedom like (some because of the film Black dog :)).

N

Someone doesn't know how to get the Cheetah?

A

Permanently? Or what?

N

Permanently!

A

Here is a video that shows you how you can get yourself Cheetah permanently

N

once passed?aaaaaaaaaaaa do you happen to have preservation.