3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mmogold 27.07.20 10:28 pm

The best AUTO?! (Rig'n'Roll)

What in your opinion auto is the best?!
I go to FREEDOM 600 horses....
98 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolas Perepelov 27.07.20

okay I'll find it myself

N

my e as D2 so that D3 as a whole gugul anything

S
Sality 27.07.20

Edit posts do not know how?

Angel With Dirty Face
What I do not understand, and where is Dakota in the cockpit sits? In the last mission?

N

Yes when you have to chase Koch

N

Well I succeeded, or rather CHEETAH I did not like this machine is good because she's fast and all..... point But the disadvantages are many-- well, first you go to acceleration after 100 (miles/hour) puts it. Second, this car will bring me to bankrostva with 80миль/h braking I preziosi in the CAR and I toge zakluchaet engine and the repair cost is more than my AtlasAnd Atlas I am also going to bump with the same speed he sorry for vyrozhenie do not care. Third, the car cannot be painted install new agrait nothing can only break and fix. And the fourth is not realistic

C
ChELOVEK H 27.07.20

Eldorado agree people the car is great

A
Antoha barboha 27.07.20

Please tell me in the game machine international,Mack,Volvo?why the screenshot on the official servers and the game can not see!Eldorado sucks

A
Angel With Dirty Face 27.07.20

International, Volvo, Mack, and some models Peterbilt and Freightliner were cut from the game because the manufacturers withdrew the licenses for them. Ie in the game they do not, although pre-release screenshots they were present. Also some of them are present in the video that is on the background of the main menu.

A
Andrew Z 27.07.20

The Americans rule! Not like the European topologie tractors.

C
ChELOVEK H 27.07.20

what good Hercules Freedom (Peterbilt 379) ?for the life of me can't understand why from a quarter of the ATO and more players like

A

Appearance :) a Classic after all...

C
ChELOVEK H 27.07.20

and that's all? so vertuna or the classics or liberty all better

A

and that's all?

Well, the taste and color - no friend. Ventura, do not argue, is also a classic, but Paternity for me - just kings of the American road. So I wrote earlier:

Someone even Freedom like (some because of the film Black dog :)).

PS And I'm still in Ventur'from :P

C
ChELOVEK H 27.07.20

I've been doing some certification and here is what I got
1.place the Titan Inyo (Kenworth T800) good acceleration nice car munivrana
2.Titan Ventura (Kenworth W900) acceleration is above 91 no booster did not come it was not possible (a bit worse than inio)beautiful car, but bandura is terrible there is no space
3.Titan El Dorado (Kenworth T600) speed, maneuverability, great Trak
4.Freightliner FLD 120 Classic XL is just a good car
5.Hercules Atlas (Peterbilt 387) to 70миль just awful instant acceleration fits into many turns, not beating about the pavement ground clearance good
6.Freightliner Argosy good acceleration up to 90 further with the booster, on the road as on the ice only to stop immediately twists twirls+ Titan Alpine (Kenworth T2000) just good (on the 6-th mustacho maybe she and Katin on vye)
7.Western star 4900ЕХкрасивая, but meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
8. Hercules Freedom (Peterbilt 379)because of the planes, but the cabin is beautiful
9. Sterling 9500 handsome but overclocking the same as the Atlas
10. Freightliner Coronado+ Freightliner Century small clearance razvivaetsa about Shaw got
Hercules Liberty (Peterbilt 378)- not tested

G
GeoStar88 27.07.20

God damn it, turns out my freedom sport 1200 horses sad shit...
But for some reason I quite like it, with a trailer so all is good.
Will have to try. Just after Argosy 600лс he's gorgeous.
Of the minuses - the gasoline he runs out as fast as you Agrosi constantly with a booster drive.
Oxland Santa Barbara and Pol tank no.

I
Igor_sm 27.07.20

looking for information on the fastest truck.
I found this video:

M
Maksim R. Sh. 27.07.20

Riding on a Western Star 4900EX. The engine 600 horses of Przewalski. Maximum speed without the booster and not from the mountain 95 mph/h. Signal soldiers). Suspension pneumatic H-class. In the fields and off the roads 70 mph/h on the way. I like it.
PS With the extra tank, the entire map pass, but at the end of the tank dry.

89137517803 27.07.20

Truckers 2 truckers storm 3 freedom sport