3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Konstantin-07 27.07.20 11:07 pm

Problem with Games for Windows Live (DiRT 3)

Problem with Games for Windows Live

Here and only here asking questions in the service Games for Windows Live

License beeches requires WL. There may be an offline profile? I have this crap (WL) is not started, at least the last game where no Autonomous profile. Officially, as I understand it, WL does not work in Russia, although someone said that runs. The Incentive toy will cost 1500 R. it Seems to me - a little expensive. Question to those who took the Incentive, there is at least WL is not needed?
208 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgencl 27.07.20

I have everything working, they even have a website authorization in Russian, I bought a buck in the Internet

l
leh-stav 27.07.20

Constantine-07
Live in Russia supported http://www.xbox.com/ru-RU/Live/Countries

D
Dragon485 27.07.20

Through steam and live are also needed.

S
SUSUL1 27.07.20

Bought a license, installed, or activated the game in my free account, and the problem happened is that the game does not want to continue, both in campaign and in multiplayer!( tell me how to fight?

l
leh-stav 27.07.20

SUSUL1
http://forums.playground.ru/dirt_3/679308/

c
cska95 27.07.20

Guys, if topic is already somewhere flashed izvenyayus! Could you tell me the serial number(when setting)?

k
k1slim 27.07.20

The key in the box with the licensed game.

l
leh-stav 27.07.20

cska95
all of the units.

S
SUSUL1 27.07.20

leh-stav
Thank you

S
Stigeerok 27.07.20

Podskazhyte please!I zhyvu in Ukraine Live in the mill is not working I understand!So for me there is no Pont to take litsuhu or couplet if you do not have I still not play?
Although in other games where there was Live I played normally for no GTA4 for example!

F
Foka 27.07.20

> Stigeerok

Do your nonsense okay? If you have other games that support LIVE work without problems, why this should not work?

S
Stigeerok 27.07.20

Foca
I understand your side!Izvinyaus!Somewhere I read once)

v
vovantoos 27.07.20

Sorry for the question but how to change nickname in the game? i.e. Games for Windows Live

z
zikfried2010 27.07.20

people help pliz! I have xp sp 3 the game just appears in processes and then disappears, you know it's because of gfwl I can not install, you need some hotfixes for windows that need a helper to sign in to live ID

C
Cop545 27.07.20

You can not buy a license to play on the net! For example, I bought the key to GWFL Dirt3 270 p., downloaded image with the torrent, everything works! Did the same thing with Dirt2. Beech for such localization have nothing to pay, accustomed to Russian publishers freebie, this does not apply to projects 1C. A Russian voice and a menu I think will soon be as it was with Dirt2.

v
vano555 27.07.20

guys, please, one license, put it on some file sharing the original files (everything that is NOT in the folder with the established game. for example dirt3.exe etc.)
if there are any questions on my request, write to the PM, but would not zaserat topic.
P. S. thanks in advance :)

C
Conjel 27.07.20

how to do in dirt 3 games for windows live Russian?

P
Parradoxxx 27.07.20

download Russian version of GFWL

k
kamaz360 27.07.20

And create a topic with a normal title not smart enough?

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.07.20

kamaz360
Exactly -_-