3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Konstantin-07 27.07.20 11:07 pm

Problem with Games for Windows Live (DiRT 3)

Problem with Games for Windows Live

Here and only here asking questions in the service Games for Windows Live

License beeches requires WL. There may be an offline profile? I have this crap (WL) is not started, at least the last game where no Autonomous profile. Officially, as I understand it, WL does not work in Russia, although someone said that runs. The Incentive toy will cost 1500 R. it Seems to me - a little expensive. Question to those who took the Incentive, there is at least WL is not needed?
208 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEXEY RU 27.07.20

The same thing almost every subject,I have safes do not work...You already wrote a hundred times:the Way of the game and safes must not contain Russian letters.
EXAMPLE:the Game ; C/Games/Dirt 3 Safes From/users/SERGEY/ etc

L
Lichnye soobscheniya 27.07.20

help...I zaregal key game for Windows live, confirmed, in-game coins, using your password and email, but it says something which is wrong, although 1 time I went...what the hell, help me ,, I 1 in online play, but right now something does not go....HELP ))))!!!

D
Dron35 27.07.20

Yes, create a new one and behold. My friend 2 aka key GTA 4 did and nothing happened. current each other connectilis and in those sessions where he is or I am. Create enter the key and not worry.

L
Lichnye soobscheniya 27.07.20

that I have created 2 account, but it still works...

D
DJ DEN906 27.07.20

can't go to the website www.xbox.com/ru-RU/Live/Countries writes

* Problems on the website
* Website is not included in the Windows Live Network

You can:

* You can sign in or register to other websites of Windows Live network, or try again later from this web site.

N
Nikita R. 27.07.20

I have litska.I downloaded it under your username then writes that there is an update, click continue, but then after ten to fifteen minutes updating climbs error saying can't update, check the connection to the interenet or in a support.What's the problem? What are they doing?

PS.:The literate people help,not trolls trolte,the admins do not delete the theme

d
d72m 27.07.20

Nikita R.
and you even set up such as YouTube, multiplayer play? I mean there is a connection to the online services, and the upgrade cannot be installed? what update? when you first start that?

N
Nikita R. 27.07.20

d72m

Nothing is configured because it is not updated,if you don't update I'm disconnected from live,but the update here is such a s****

N
Nikita R. 27.07.20

damn...this problem I have decided is the path to the game and made a profile in English letters.Now another problem-binds keys on the steering wheel are not saved,it is necessary each time you log into the game to score again((((Che do?

I
Igor1642 27.07.20

Nikita R.
click on the wheel button, or the buttons are all paranagama not enter and on the steering wheel buttons to press!
then all the rules will be!

I
Igor1642 27.07.20

Igor1642
where it says to continue press ENTER and you instead pull on the steering wheel!

v
v1806v 27.07.20

Could you tell me please . Who can met such problem. When I go in game in multiplayer without problems join .(I have a license) But after a few seconds get kicked out of multiplayer and have to go back to the menu. Says that were thrown away . Kick and ban ) .
Before that I played almost a month with no problems . But yesterday flew vindous and all had to reinstall . Started these are the problems . What's the matter ?????
cheats and shit or when not used . Maybe Windows live ?

t
tyazhmet 27.07.20

I litsuha in Aline or in дирт2-not

i
insel 27.07.20

people help plz I have a separate problem, this has not yet been met on the forums.
when you start the game crashes error live, like you are not fit, please download the update.

game: Dirt 3 RePack R. G. NoLimits-Team GameS
crack: skidrow
my OS: Windows XP SP3 32bit
Hardware: Geforce 8800GTX, intel dual core 6550, 8 Gb of RAM.

help to find the update or something requires live, I XS de look!
on the xbox and microsoft I have not found what I need.
if anyone had the same problem or knows a solution, please help me.
or give a link to the update.

thanks in advance.

s
syava777 27.07.20

The problem is this-create a offline profile,in the beginning of the game where you have to press enter says You must be signed into LIVE to create a profile or something like this,the game is not saved the path to my dock entirely in English.How to solve this problem?

W
WRC N Sorokin UA 27.07.20

it is the question?

J
Jepis 27.07.20

If a question is certainly possible. Recorded in LIVE, enter the key and chase online! =) Can add me if you want.

s
syava777 27.07.20

Skinte please link to the official website where you can download the newest gfwl.

w
wsssewssse 27.07.20

everything is easier,click home click check leaf down there Sneem font link offline profile enter the name and play(only need for Windows is in English. yaz Uch record

w
wsssewssse 27.07.20

ATTENTION!!!

For correct operation of the game, you must create a user account in the ENGLISH LANGUAGE, go to
in the control Panel and select user Accounts.
Create a new Account in ENGLISH, for example User.
How to continue using Windows Live:

1) See the message that you're not signed into Live
2) In game press ''Home''.
3) Click that want to register
4) Choose ''to Create an offline profile,''. Local profile at the bottom in blue letters link
5) Enter the profile name in ENGLISH and click ''Send''.
6) After creating the profile, click ''Ready''.
7) Play and saved!