3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Konstantin-07 27.07.20 11:07 pm

Problem with Games for Windows Live (DiRT 3)

Problem with Games for Windows Live

Here and only here asking questions in the service Games for Windows Live

License beeches requires WL. There may be an offline profile? I have this crap (WL) is not started, at least the last game where no Autonomous profile. Officially, as I understand it, WL does not work in Russia, although someone said that runs. The Incentive toy will cost 1500 R. it Seems to me - a little expensive. Question to those who took the Incentive, there is at least WL is not needed?
208 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladik16 27.07.20

I also do not parsya.There are two choices:
1. As you get in the game the Russian layout and you can't change it into English you can name the player to write digits. For Example Player Name: 1234. Ie if you want to play and Navajo the name of the player, then tell the numbers.
2. The easiest for me. Stupid turn the game. Create a text document on the desktop. To open it)). And in it write the name you desired is in English. To select. Copy. Back to expand the game and paste (Ctrl+V).

L
Lonely_dandere 27.07.20

MAYBE THE QUESTION IS STUPID BUT HOW TO PLAY CAREER??
WRITES UNABLE TO CONNECT WITH A GHOST(SOMETHING LIKE THIS)
AND ASKS TO CONNECT TO DIRT NET
AGREE
AND ERROR
UNABLE TO CONNECT TO DIRT NET
help

a
aligator76 27.07.20

and who license today the game launched? I have some piece of the upgrade was loaded a long time,and then reload the game and Rusik flew,all that remains of him is a large font in the main menu )))

k
k1slim 27.07.20

edgar kofein
Click doesn't connect to DiRTNET

aligator76
This is a patch.Rusik try to reinstall.

Z
Zonda 82 27.07.20

aligator76 kick and I have after the patch it on the new boot((( shake that the latest version of GFWL 3.5 as said Cop545. Can help..

M
Man of crowd[Uehal v Maga 27.07.20

Can't download updates to the game,who will give a link to the patch?

g
gamer.for2zzz 27.07.20

HELP!
enter your E-mail and password in GWL (registered by.on the website)
it loads,then offered to download the update I clicked no,after that click on your account gives me this error:
Your profile was not completley downloaded.
Please delete it and sign in again.You many have to restart your game before deleting your profile.
what's that???

Z
Zonda 82 27.07.20

Cop545 Yes nifiga similar! I set most svezhak with this website (3,5) and the game just stopped running!!! What the hell?!

A
AudiSubaru 27.07.20

Zonda 82
A couple of days playing on the Internet, everything was OK. Then there was a problem! It only occurs on XP. I rummaged through our and foreign forums. Anything sensible did not find. Pereprobyvali ALL that is possible. Updated Windows and gvfl, removed the game , cleaned the registry , downloaded the original distribution set, such hnya. Error code 0x800b003 which emerges after long-term updates is also checked. This is a kind of error that emerges due to maykrosoftovskie softiny WinVerifyTrust. She cannot verify certificates signed large files. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/960554 here are the details. Downloaded the update which is attached, again the error. Though Windu demolition at your own risk and again with a clean slate.

Z
Zonda 82 27.07.20

AudiSubaru Yes Yes current most interesting: the error there was no..just the game has ended and the profile came out automatically. I go it also opens with a question but the update has not appeared again and the profile he went :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Y
Yaf 27.07.20

Please help. Included in igrus offline account and the game says I come from my account even though I already sit with him. Can't because of this will continue. Could you tell me the solution to the problems who knows.

i
igor1709 27.07.20

download pirates installed game for windows live create a local profile while the CE still does not want to save writes is not possible to save Ghost what to do?

S
Spider-god287 27.07.20

Zonda 82
Damn, same Hu****ing...
Nothing helps,neither tried.

Z
Zonda 82 27.07.20

All fixed. Download hack from SKIDROW (he is one in the Internet) you want to reset the game. Then throw the files in the hack directory and the game create an OFFLINE (!) profile. However another problem. It does not store. Writes then when you select the profile that is corrupted.

P
Patrick228 27.07.20

Hi!Please help.
file:///C:/Users/%D0%9B%D1%8E%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%BA/Desktop/e8b7930b6bd8b319aabdc1bc5512ea2e.jpg

l
lololo6767 27.07.20

guys help pliz tormented day 4((( all the rules set and live error tipo sign-in assistant Windows live ID

A
Alex_Trouble 27.07.20

you try on a new Saragosa GfWL. If does not help, then you will save only offline profile

l
lololo6767 27.07.20

now all the rules))) but not saved game Blo
th I need to download feel above that I had downloaded what to do with it
set and store anyway
if you can add in Skype jora674 I do not understand th dirt

Z
Zonda 82 27.07.20

Damn help guys. Took the whole season 1 and became champion there, and the second doesn't open! What are they doing!?

M
METALLUGA-RUS 27.07.20

Can'T connect to LIVE. A connection to the network is not available.If you are using a PPP connection make sure you establish that connection befon starting the game how to fix?

+All who help figure things out, write here or on Skype-metallist_63-rus