3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kasaler 28.07.20 10:06 pm

Yellow sector. (Haydee)

And so I have only 1 question:
How to get\to get\to find a weapon in Siem sector or even to do there. If there is someone who works briefly tell us please.
44 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 28.07.20

Also would like to know. I went there without weapons, but on almost every door kill. While back in the red sector, there seems to be I still have a way to move. Of the items that you already have the Screwdriver, NVG, gas Mask, Tommy, wifi module and Magnum. Not found the pliers.
Tell me how to take the flak jacket, which in the beginning?

K
Kasaler 28.07.20

Svetoslav
Well, I'm about an hour tried the barrel into the vent to blow... to no purpose. The edge also does not hold. Tried mine, but even if it kills one then uses the second.
And armor if you just do not get forget. He gets the very first key card which is given at practice.

By the way, where button took?

D
Ded MastDay 28.07.20

Kasaler
So this card is necessary to open the door? isn't it? Button for wifi took in the green zone, there's also a module, but it was not able to carry out, found another engine in the red zone, in a room with six droids.

K
Kasaler 28.07.20

Svetoslav
Under the second armor is.

About the red area and click on read more you can? How to pass? Where specifically?

C
Cap.Balalaika 28.07.20

Kasaler
SPS. enlighten

D
Ded MastDay 28.07.20

Kasaler
Bliiin, I'll be back for armor. Specifically until you tell me there's no time now for the game and the game no benchmarks, I don't know how to explain it wander where they already were. If you later run in there by accident, we can take a screenshot, but perhaps easier passage to pry, though, since all interest is lost. Better to find yourself.

K
Kasaler 28.07.20

Svetoslav
Well, at least some detail. For example the red cubes up jump?

Damn... it seemed Like a game about Boobs... But damn what is still a good puzzle.

D
Ded MastDay 28.07.20

Kasaler
Well, after half an hour to go in the game, try to Orient yourself. So I can't remember.

D
Ded MastDay 28.07.20

Kasaler
Remember. Here behind this door, took the remote and Wi Fi, but to carry it does not work, it will have to leave the button out.
The spoilerAnd the second module found here:
Spoilerdo You know where in the red zone is a lift in the white zone? There is still to rise it is necessary for a large switchable red cubes. Opposite the Elevator door, her long room, there are six hatches on the sides, on the ceiling, and straight ahead the Wi-Fi module. As soon as you take it, the trap will fall 6 droids.

K
Kasaler 28.07.20

Svetoslav
Clearly SPS. Only with cubes I like that these don't work. Not jumps. There's only 1 button below? So?

D
Ded MastDay 28.07.20

Kasaler
With cubes it's simple, there are three buttons, jump, hit, went down, hit bottom. Jumped higher by 1 cube, again down and so on, gradually rises.

X
Xrace 28.07.20

Kasaler
Upstairs there is a point of transfer on 4th floor

Spoiler

m
mi1ano 28.07.20

About the wi-fi button you can clarify. What kind of red cubes which climb is necessary? I remember only 4 cubes which you just have to hop. It has nothing to do with the place where 4 red cards required?

D
Ded MastDay 28.07.20

mi1ano
No, it is not connected gprof place.

K
Kasaler 28.07.20

Well now the new crap... how to get the second button... and now all this unarmed area back to fall)

m
mi1ano 28.07.20

Svetoslav
Where are those 4 cubes? Chet can't even imagine, like all over the place already

D
Ded MastDay 28.07.20

mi1ano
The RED sector.
SpoilerPS. The General theme of the yellow sector. I propose to create a separate topic for each branch and ask there arise as you progress through the questions.

K
Kasaler 28.07.20

Xrace
Listen, and you do not know how to zone without a weapon to get back once from the vent came out with closed door 1?)

And I found this.
Spoiler

m
mi1ano 28.07.20

Svetoslav
Not seen such like.

Whether it is important to create for each sector a separate topic, if the game is sector independent from each other to some extent? For example, if someone have a question, where to take PNV, from the dark room he'll have to go back to green. Too confusing will go from theme to theme, I think.

X
Xrace 28.07.20

Kasaler
near the door button