3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kasaler 28.07.20 10:06 pm

Yellow sector. (Haydee)

And so I have only 1 question:
How to get\to get\to find a weapon in Siem sector or even to do there. If there is someone who works briefly tell us please.
44 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kasaler 28.07.20

Xrace
Near what?

X
Xrace 28.07.20

Kasaler

Spoiler

K
Kasaler 28.07.20

Xrace
Seriously?! Here I sleperi... It went... Even on the walls Eshkoy was proselkova... ATP.

D
Ded MastDay 28.07.20

mi1ano
Well, actually, Yes, constantly having to run from zone to zone.
Kasaler
About the point of transfer of weapons is possible more in detail? where is it located?

K
Kasaler 28.07.20

Svetoslav
Described above. No 4th weapons sector and in the outer zone of the rise (as in the screenshot from the guy from the top) and there will be a passage (toggled by radio button which need to install all there in the 4th sector after saves). After crossing to the right will be a pair of rooms (where be careful with the button) and left the item on the outer side).
And Yes, if after took the gun inside the unarmed sector it is necessary to go back then leave it somewhere there. Will save a lot of time.
Ah Yes, the 4th sector is ventilation which robot is guarding. If you want the second radio button, you will need it. (button 6 opens the door where the button to open stores with a cake and button)

D
Ded MastDay 28.07.20

Kasaler
Thank you for the detailed explanation, everything is very comprehended.

m
mi1ano 28.07.20

Svetoslav
All, I understand where these cubes. I was there, but I have made 2 robot right in front of this place, to which you gave a screenshot and I scored on time, went to other places. Can't seem to kill these two robots, kill me with 1 shot. First time went there, killed the first, which is nearest to the right is hiding, but did not know that there is another one in the back. And now first it is impossible to kill. Thought them mine you, but have no idea where it could be put that would have me killed.

m
mi1ano 28.07.20

Damn, how annoying. Got to the wi-fi button to the place with cochranella, but the floppy or not (MB is in the closed box next to cochranella). Wanted to try to kill 6 robots ran out of the cell 1 mine, the XS would work or not, but I fucked up and he to her has died)
Are all in closed boxes floppy or is there only a new weapon? And then for scrap I can get.
UPD: How to kill 6 of these robots, who emerge as the Wi-Fi take. I have 1 mine and quite a cartridge, but mine does not work put this way, that would kill her at least 3.

D
Ded MastDay 28.07.20

mi1ano
I have these disks 15, and 18 times has been preserved.
The spoilerboxes may have been, but rarely, mostly in secret nooks and corpses were collected. With robots, everything is simple, if you stand with the back pressed a button which took wi-fi, and gradually move forward, then they attack not all at once, but two by two. And in the passage running at a time. 7-8 ammunition enough for two. And the Magnum, two rounds each. Shot, reloaded, went forward a little, shot the next pair, and so on. But I was there too, twice died.

K
Kasaler 28.07.20

Svetoslav
I yesterday 5 hours without safes ran. Never found a floppy disk

D
Ded MastDay 28.07.20

Kasaler
Right at the entrance to the blue sector in the alcove in the bushes is my 3 PCs.
Spoiler
The button under vodoyu in the green sector, in the vent.

K
Kasaler 28.07.20

Svetoslav
Thank you.

m
mi1ano 28.07.20

Svetoslav
And you play on hard? Just do not remember that in this blue room as much as 3 things. Mine is 1 picked up.

D
Ded MastDay 28.07.20

mi1ano
No, on software. The disk is one, but the number of writes then 3 then 5 pieces.

F
F1x_ua 28.07.20

Dude where Scrap and Night vision to find?

D
Ded MastDay 28.07.20

F1x_D
The scrap in the red sector, where there is no light, there is no PNV of doing nothing, and PNV in the green sector.
Spoiler

K
Kasaler 28.07.20

By the way about the black\dark sector. You know that there can be not one deft movement a normal ending separate?

D
Ded MastDay 28.07.20

Kasaler
No I do not know. Heard that the game is not an ending, but don't want to know, or not fun to play. I'm better again I'll go armor anyway, I missed the beginning, and without him pretty hard. Full lives with two strikes, kills any droid. If you want to talk about the ending, then pryachte under the spoiler and be sure to warn, so as not to open.

F
F1x_ua 28.07.20

Svetoslav
Thanks for the tips, very fun game, it is a pity that many people think it's just a simulator ass.

v
veta9l0 28.07.20

Before entering the door to the 6 droids with wireless, you're talking about the back you lift it? if you lower the Elevator down without you meaning it to fall on the 1st floor, you can approach the edge and see there the entrance into the vent, go down there and find UZI(automatic) I don't know what it is called..) so suddenly someone will be interested..
I went through the game, the ending ESCAPE is another MASTER, but there I blew it due to the fact that the lift in the black levels have risen to the top in 3 claims but forgot to lower the Elevator and after I got all 4 red key took the blue I went to the blue level, solved another puzzle( by the way in the blue level you need 2 blue key, in General) and got orange key, this key only, that is, you select only one ending which I described above, on the MASTER I didn't get as screwed up and lift with dostupom to the floor B on the dark levels, there is another end...will Have to start the game again! but at least now with the armor and do not understand why I decided this gepatitu immediately check not then it's not so far gone that it was too late to start a new game)