3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kasaler 28.07.20 10:06 pm

Yellow sector. (Haydee)

And so I have only 1 question:
How to get\to get\to find a weapon in Siem sector or even to do there. If there is someone who works briefly tell us please.
44 Comments
Sort by:
m
mi1ano 28.07.20

Phew, in short I could not cope with 6 robots. Decided to go with another end. Loaded a save game where I have 1 floppy disk and went for the PNV, and after for scrap. Got both items and opened the little drawers, one of them with a floppy disk found in the other 2 helki Magnum, a couple of packs for US) Preserved and tomorrow I think will be more cheerful, still a lot of boxes there, which can be opened, plus the pestle and the new cartridge lot.

D
DoK913 28.07.20

concocted would have the normal passage ) and then in some places I can't live without on the flight Chita antifan stupid to get to a certain height ) and where you found the Magnum and the orange card )) I stuck a pancake on the time in the yellow level when you need to switch to enable the second floor to go almost to the beginning of the sector, on the fourth floor to climb into the mine and there to the floor below is a droid behind bars, black, burning figure 2, i.e. the need for the 5th room to switch the switch from five to two, but if you do I will not be able to get out of these areas to return to where we need to go.... I did not know that pliers, you can remove the mines from the walls )

D
Ded MastDay 28.07.20

DoK913
DoK913 wrote:
that is, in the 5th room switch the toggle switch with a five for a deuce, but if you do I will not be able to get out of these areas to return to where we need to go....
I included buttons 2, 4 and 6. And no problems getting out of 5th room through the ventilation hatch on top and the same way back, if you want to switch button. Pliers I still haven't found, mine just shoot, but it took so Tommy immediately ran to open all the closed drawers which have met and have gained a lot of diskettes, cartridges and kits. Now this is no problem. Thanks for the tip about the ultrasound, you will have to run for it, and I missed it, and ammunition lot has accumulated.

D
DoK913 28.07.20

Svetoslav
I have already dealt with this point, there just needs to go without weapons in the starting room in the two-story shaft. And it turns out